OK ok, this is the kind of whirlybird nonsense that turns me off

I agree with that, but it's also true that we have at least one generation of displaced workers for whom we have simply not prepared. And we have not yet fully make the educational transition you describe.

That means we're going to have to decide what we're going to do for these people for them to just exist at a basic level, let alone advance.
Oh, we have fucked over more than one generation. I agree.

It is critical we don't fuck over the next generation, but the dipshits are trying to dismantle Common Core, and that's is incredibly stupid.

I have seen Common Core math and it's beyond fucking STUPID. It takes something that is simple and makes it absurdly hard. Kids reach a consensus and even if the REAL answer is wrong, they get it right because enough agreed? Do you have any concept about what Common Core really is?

The point is to teach kids the different ways to get the answer . Shows them knew ways of thinking .
By complicating something and taking three to fives steps more than necessary? BTW, this was not a state lead program...this came down from the federal level.

Everyone bitches how are kids are dumb . So we increase standards and the parents cry about it cause they can't do the kids homework for them.

Who said that?

Women....:doubt:

You should see my Jessica Simpson shoes. Lol! :D They are so awesome. Those shoes are NOT made for walking though.

I bought these shoes yesterday....I be stylin'...:cool-45:
Made in Oregon.....

images.ashx

I found the Jessica Simpson shoes! They are almost exactly like this.

ZJS278_OUT_LG.jpg

Holy!!!!
Wearin those you might actually come up to my shoulder!!
I will never ask you to marry me if you are taller than chest height...sooo....

I need those. I need that extra height. Lol. The only time I don't wear heels is when I'm wearing my sneakers. Even those have a little "platform" for the sole, so they add like an inch. :lol: When I'm not wearing heels, people are like "wow, you really are short." Or "how's the weather down there?" :oops:

Same for height...the number of times I have heard "wow your tall!"..."How's the weather up there?"..'I didn't know they stacked sh*t that high!"
I am glad I am tall...but I am quite envious how everybody else fits into everything! Try washing dishes when the sink is about 2" below your pockets! or taking a shower when the shower head is at your chin!
The world was made for short people...:evil:

You should see my Jessica Simpson shoes. Lol! :D They are so awesome. Those shoes are NOT made for walking though.

Made in Oregon.....

images.ashx

ZJS278_OUT_LG.jpg

Holy!!!!

I need those. I need that extra height. Lol. The only time I don't wear heels is when I'm wearing my sneakers. Even those have a little "platform" for the sole, so they add like an inch. :lol: When I'm not wearing heels, people are like "wow, you really are short." Or "how's the weather down there?" :oops:

Same for height...the number of times I have heard "wow your tall!"..."How's the weather up there?"..'I didn't know they stacked sh*t that high!"
I am glad I am tall...but I am quite envious how everybody else fits into everything! Try washing dishes when the sink is about 2" below your pockets! or taking a shower when the shower head is at your chin!

Pfft, then why do I have to literally climb up the shelves at the grocery store to reach the top shelves? :dunno:

I just always hope the shelf doesn't break. That would be embarrassing! :lol:

Made in Oregon.....

images.ashx

ZJS278_OUT_LG.jpg

Holy!!!!

Pfft, then why do I have to literally climb up the shelves at the grocery store to reach the top shelves? :dunno:

Haha...I admit...I have shamelessly assisted ladies in stores trying to reach something...I get some great smiles doing that. :)

ZJS278_OUT_LG.jpg

Holy!!!!

Haha...I admit...I have shamelessly assisted ladies in stores trying to reach something...I get some great smiles doing that. :)

I've had guys see me struggling to reach something and nicely offer to get it for me. Much appreciated. :)

ZJS278_OUT_LG.jpg

Holy!!!!

I have my trusty stool here at home to reach my own top shelves. Lol. :D I need a big step ladder to change light bulbs though!

I just walked in from smoking some chicken and Fox News was on. Hannity is interviewing Trump and Trump says real unemployment is likely 20%.....

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Now I'm no mathematician but I remember the crash in 08. The economy is craping along no doubt but get the fuck out of here with the ridiculous hyperbole.

PS. Red potatoes diced up & mixed with olive oil & lipton onion soup mix is amazing on the grill.

Many private data collection companies statistics on umemployment is higher than the goernments. You might say that is because they are secretly KKK members who hate Obama but, as far as I know, non-government employment stats usually mirror the governments or at least that was before Obama got into power. This is because they usually told the truth in the past but someone has to be lying. Either the stat companies are lying or the government is because if everyone told the truth the numbers should be relatively close. They are not. Explain why?

I just walked in from smoking some chicken and Fox News was on. Hannity is interviewing Trump and Trump says real unemployment is likely 20%.....

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Now I'm no mathematician but I remember the crash in 08. The economy is craping along no doubt but get the fuck out of here with the ridiculous hyperbole.

PS. Red potatoes diced up & mixed with olive oil & lipton onion soup mix is amazing on the grill.

The economy s slowly rebounding, but recently many my friends and relatives are working jobs that have abusive in terms of schedule and working conditions. My brother landed a job as a forklift operator. He is very good at his job and they can get more out of him working overtime than they can the other no-loads working a 40 hour week. He sometimes is forced to work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, and when he gets home he collapses into bed because he is exhausted. He is living to work instead of working to live. If he tries to get some time off, he increases the chance that they will just find someone else willing to put up with the hours.

My daughter's boyfriend installs and repairs car windshields. He often works 12 hour days 6 days a week, and he is a single Dad, so all of his extra overtime income goes to paying for childcare, and he never sees his kids.
What do you think is causing these types of necessities? What do you think will fix them?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

People are more valuable if you can work them to death because you don't have to offer benefits to two people if you work one close to 60 hours per week.

Thanks Obamacare!

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Many private data collection companies statistics on umemployment is higher than the goernments. You might say that is because they are secretly KKK members who hate Obama but, as far as I know, non-government employment stats usually mirror the governments or at least that was before Obama got into power. This is because they usually told the truth in the past but someone has to be lying. Either the stat companies are lying or the government is because if everyone told the truth the numbers should be relatively close. They are not. Explain why?
Many? I'm only aware of Gallup, and they've only done it since 2010. Could you show examples of what you mean and that the relationship was closer before Obama? I can't find any historical chart of Gallup's rate to compare.

And Gallup's does matche the government statistics within the margins of error, meaning no statistically significant difference. Besides which, no private firm has as large or accurate a sample as the BLS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back