OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

And that's something that should scare the shit out of the left.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...
What do you mean, only to their peril? What should Dems be afraid of?

The 74 million people who didn't vote for Biden...

81 million people voted to get rid of Trump
Where does that leave you?

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

That's because, in truth, nothing will protect you...
And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.

"OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all"

Oh HELL no! Impeach Biden now! Down with the pedophile elect!
(I would say more but I'm starting to sound too much like a liberal)
You still haven't proven he is a pedophile. That makes you a liar.

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
But only 20% of them own guns legally.

This one won't.

And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment

Censure? You mean where they wag their finger in Trump’s face and tell him he’s been a bad boy? What does that accomplish? Why do you care about a symbolic gesture like that? How would that be good for the country? Just wait until he’s out of office and move on.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment

Censure? You mean where they wag their finger in Trump’s face and tell him he’s been a bad boy? What does that accomplish? Why do you about a symbolic gesture like that? How would that be good for the country? Just wait until he’s out of office and move on.
Yea, he will be moving straight into the court house.

Somehow I believe I can live with you thinking me a liar. It'll be tough I know but somehow I will endeavor to carry on.

Offer an alternative

Censure? You mean where they wag their finger in Trump’s face and tell him he’s been a bad boy? What does that accomplish? Why do you about a symbolic gesture like that? How would that be good for the country? Just wait until he’s out of office and move on.
Yea, he will be moving straight into the court house.

Not a chance.

This one won't.

And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

What do you think had a bigger impact.....

Those that looted and burnt down livelihoods or those that stormed the capitol?

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

Before you try to punch holes in my point.....lets look at an analogy.....

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"

Somehow I believe I can live with you thinking me a liar. It'll be tough I know but somehow I will endeavor to carry on.
Oh absolutely! You will carry on as the liar you have been on this forum. No one doubts that at all. And lying won't be tough for you. It's all you know.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

You are full of shit. The man is out of office on the 20th and the Reps have already said there will be no impeachment.

You idiots makes me laugh.

there will be an impeachment because the majority of reps will vote for it.

so what if donny will be out of office . . .

he gets no leniency. he will be held accountable. there can be NO healing until that happens. remember when bin laden was finally held accountable? he was killed. remember how you felt? how america felt? donny may not get that kind of reckoning, but he needs to pay for his crimes one way or the other.

now, it's a given little deplorable trump humpers won't feel the elation that normal critical thinking bipeds will feel when the day finally comes that donny will pay for his crimes ... but the rest of america will.

Not according to what I heard on TV over the weekend. The Reps say they will not impeach Trump. Good thing cause it would be a waste of time and tax dollars. The guy is gone in 9 days. Supposedly. LOL

whatever you heard was alternative facts to make you feel good. kinda like how donny 'won by a landslide' & that covid is just 'the flu'.

<psssst>

the house (D)s have the majority. you do know that, right? & if you think the majority of THEM won't vote to impeach ... then you shall be in for a rude wake up call.

Of course they do. But then it goes to the Senate who have stated they won't be impeaching Trump.

Oh and I wonder what's in all those laptops that got taken when the crowd flooded into the WH?? Should be interesting.
It was a Conference Room laptop

Probably a bunch of PowerPoint slides

She can always hope. Ever wonder why she's so eager to impeach a man who will be out of office in 9 days?? That speaks volumes. LOL
Why?

Because he is not above the law

No one is above the law. Just what law did he break?? You've been trying to oust this man for four years and have come up empty. You will come up empty this time as well.

Italy is on the horizon and it should be one interesting week. Stay tuned.
Encouraging an insurrection

He didn't encourage anything. People chose to flood the saintly halls of Congress. People make choices every day.

IMO it was a poor choice and not something I would have done. They, however, will suffer the consequences of their choices.
He certainly did. He told them to march on the Capital and lied that he would be marching with them. You are such a liar, just like Trump.

No, he didn't You're spreading more propaganda regurgitated from radical leftist news ie msnbc, cnn, etc.
You're a liar;

How can they even try to lie?

How's about "You're Fired!!!"

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Ahhhhh....so you watched CNN.
They neglected to show you his entire speech.
He never sent them to congress to stop any proceedings.
]He sent them to the Capitol to speak their mind.
Like many politicians have done n the past.
Go to the capitol and protest.
Thats all he said.

But you opted to believe there was "code" in his words.

Code. Sure. He sent out "the code" to millions of people.

Wow...the media has your number for sure.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Was Sleepy Joe "agitating a mob" this weekend when he called Sen. Hawley and Sen. Cruz "nazis"?

Some of his not so bright followers probably took it seriously. Should he be impeached once he is inaugurated as Fake President?

s for those who stormed

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

You'll have to ask the Bugaloo boys about that. They can tell you all about it.

And those who died at the hands of terrorists at the Capitol, who went there under the direction of a mad man, who told them the election was rigged, while 63 court cases said it wasn't, died because of that? Are you fucking kidding me? They died over a lie. A lie of voter fraud that not one stupid ass pos Republican has proven. And those people lost their lives because of that. You think about that Mr. self righteous imposter.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Ahhhhh....so you watched CNN.
They neglected to show you his entire speech.
He never sent them to congress to stop any proceedings.
]He sent them to the Capitol to speak their mind.
Like many politicians have done n the past.
Go to the capitol and protest.
Thats all he said.

But you opted to believe there was "code" in his words.

Code. Sure. He sent out "the code" to millions of people.

Wow...the media has your number for sure.
He lies and so do you.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Was Sleepy Joe "agitating a mob" this weekend when he called Sen. Hawley and Sen. Cruz "nazis"?

Some of his not so bright followers probably took it seriously. Should he be impeached once he is inaugurated as Fake President?
If you aren't in favor of impeaching someone who attacked the country and killed innocent people, yea, you're a pos nazi.

One thing that would go a long way to quell the suspicion surrounding this election, would be if Democrats would agree to investigate, and hold hearings on what happened, for the record in those battleground states, and agree to work with state legislatures in getting control how they proceed forward with future elections....

If Democrats would do that, would Trump accept the findings of those hearings?

Unless Trump stops stirring the pot, wild maniacs will continue with their protests.

As they showed on Wednesday, they have no respect for Congress. Why would they accept a Congressional hearing?
It doesn't matter if Trump would accept the results or not. What would matter is that the voters would accept the results of a transparent, open and through investigation of the voting and tabulation process that would include independent examination of the software of the voting and tabulation machines plus examination of the voter rolls to insure that no one except properly registered voters can vote in future elections. 2020 is over and the election can't be undone no matter if fraud occurred or not. The American people need to be convinced that future elections will be fair and free of fraud. Right now between the democrats believing that Trump stole the 2016 election and the Republicans believing that Biden stole the 2020 election, few Americans have any faith in our system at all. Unless serious steps are taken right now, the outcome of every future election will be clouded.

Forum List

Back