OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

You are full of shit. The man is out of office on the 20th and the Reps have already said there will be no impeachment.

You idiots makes me laugh.

there will be an impeachment because the majority of reps will vote for it.

so what if donny will be out of office . . .

he gets no leniency. he will be held accountable. there can be NO healing until that happens. remember when bin laden was finally held accountable? he was killed. remember how you felt? how america felt? donny may not get that kind of reckoning, but he needs to pay for his crimes one way or the other.

now, it's a given little deplorable trump humpers won't feel the elation that normal critical thinking bipeds will feel when the day finally comes that donny will pay for his crimes ... but the rest of america will.

Not according to what I heard on TV over the weekend. The Reps say they will not impeach Trump. Good thing cause it would be a waste of time and tax dollars. The guy is gone in 9 days. Supposedly. LOL

whatever you heard was alternative facts to make you feel good. kinda like how donny 'won by a landslide' & that covid is just 'the flu'.

<psssst>

the house (D)s have the majority. you do know that, right? & if you think the majority of THEM won't vote to impeach ... then you shall be in for a rude wake up call.

Of course they do. But then it goes to the Senate who have stated they won't be impeaching Trump.

Oh and I wonder what's in all those laptops that got taken when the crowd flooded into the WH?? Should be interesting.
It was a Conference Room laptop

Probably a bunch of PowerPoint slides

She can always hope. Ever wonder why she's so eager to impeach a man who will be out of office in 9 days?? That speaks volumes. LOL
Why?

Because he is not above the law

No one is above the law. Just what law did he break?? You've been trying to oust this man for four years and have come up empty. You will come up empty this time as well.

Italy is on the horizon and it should be one interesting week. Stay tuned.
Encouraging an insurrection

He didn't encourage anything. People chose to flood the saintly halls of Congress. People make choices every day.

IMO it was a poor choice and not something I would have done. They, however, will suffer the consequences of their choices.
He certainly did. He told them to march on the Capital and lied that he would be marching with them. You are such a liar, just like Trump.

Nope. He asked them to go to the capital and peacefully make their feelings know. He never told them to enter the Capital buildings.

He couldn't know what they would chose to do. People make choices every day as did they.

I agree

You are full of shit. The man is out of office on the 20th and the Reps have already said there will be no impeachment.

he gets no leniency. he will be held accountable. there can be NO healing until that happens. remember when bin laden was finally held accountable? he was killed. remember how you felt? how america felt? donny may not get that kind of reckoning, but he needs to pay for his crimes one way or the other.

now, it's a given little deplorable trump humpers won't feel the elation that normal critical thinking bipeds will feel when the day finally comes that donny will pay for his crimes ... but the rest of america will.

Not according to what I heard on TV over the weekend. The Reps say they will not impeach Trump. Good thing cause it would be a waste of time and tax dollars. The guy is gone in 9 days. Supposedly. LOL

whatever you heard was alternative facts to make you feel good. kinda like how donny 'won by a landslide' & that covid is just 'the flu'.

<psssst>

the house (D)s have the majority. you do know that, right? & if you think the majority of THEM won't vote to impeach ... then you shall be in for a rude wake up call.

Of course they do. But then it goes to the Senate who have stated they won't be impeaching Trump.

Oh and I wonder what's in all those laptops that got taken when the crowd flooded into the WH?? Should be interesting.

She can always hope. Ever wonder why she's so eager to impeach a man who will be out of office in 9 days?? That speaks volumes. LOL
Why?

No one is above the law. Just what law did he break?? You've been trying to oust this man for four years and have come up empty. You will come up empty this time as well.

He didn't encourage anything. People chose to flood the saintly halls of Congress. People make choices every day.

IMO it was a poor choice and not something I would have done. They, however, will suffer the consequences of their choices.
He certainly did. He told them to march on the Capital and lied that he would be marching with them. You are such a liar, just like Trump.
Here is what he actually said, Dumbass.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

The Dems do not have any credibility with mainstream voters.
Trump has exposed how devious and malicious they really are.
Their impeachment was a thinly veiled coup attempt.
They can never be trusted.
Only their crazy cult trusts them now.
They also, and inevitably, simply cannot consider the reality that their actions will ultimately bite them in the butt. Not only will they enrage tens of millions of voters determined to vote in the mid-terms, they will open the door to continual hounding of the president by a hostile Congress, even after he leaves office, and for increasingly trivial things. They of course will scream bloody murder the first time a Republican Congress repeatedly impeaches a democrat president, even after he leaves office. They will, naturally, wonder what ever happened from the security of their safe spaces.

I agree

<psssst>

Why?

Nope. He asked them to go to the capital and peacefully make their feelings know. He never told them to enter the Capital buildings.

He couldn't know what they would chose to do. People make choices every day as did they.
The narrative is set, the hate sites have spoken and it simply doesn't matter what he actually said.

I agree

<psssst>

Why?

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

The Dim’s under Pelosi are about to open Pandora’s Box resulting in further polarization of the country. The consequences of her and colleagues actions will establish a irreconcilable precedent. Nine days to go and the vitriol culminates in a defining moment of unprecedented nature and harm to the country in the name of politics. Ask yourself to what end?

Shortly before the Joint Session commenced, 7President Trump, addressed a crowd at the Ellipse in 8Washington, DC. There, he reiterated false claims that 9‘‘we won this election, and we won it by a landslide’’. He 10also willfully made statements that, in context, encour-11aged—and foreseeably resulted in—lawless action at the 12Capitol, such as: ‘‘if you don’t fight like hell you’re not 13going to have a country anymore’’. Thus incited by Presi-14dent Trump, members of the crowd he had addressed, in 15an attempt to, among other objectives, interfere with the 16Joint Session’s solemn constitutional duty to certify the 17results of the 2020 Presidential election, unlawfully 18breached and vandalized the Capitol, injured and killed 19law enforcement personnel, menaced Members of Con-20gress, the Vice President, and Congressional personnel, 21and engaged in other violent, deadly, destructive, and sedicious acts

I agree

<psssst>

Why?

Hey Fuckwit, I don't need to reed the spin from the Fake News NYTs. I listened to what was actually said, Dumbass.

Shortly before the Joint Session commenced, 7President Trump, addressed a crowd at the Ellipse in 8Washington, DC. There, he reiterated false claims that 9‘‘we won this election, and we won it by a landslide’’. He 10also willfully made statements that, in context, encour-11aged—and foreseeably resulted in—lawless action at the 12Capitol, such as: ‘‘if you don’t fight like hell you’re not 13going to have a country anymore’’. Thus incited by Presi-14dent Trump, members of the crowd he had addressed, in 15an attempt to, among other objectives, interfere with the 16Joint Session’s solemn constitutional duty to certify the 17results of the 2020 Presidential election, unlawfully 18breached and vandalized the Capitol, injured and killed 19law enforcement personnel, menaced Members of Con-20gress, the Vice President, and Congressional personnel, 21and engaged in other violent, deadly, destructive, and sedicious acts
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

This isn’t about what Dimwingers claim Trump did. They are scared shitless he will come back in 2024 and kick Commiela Harris’ ass.
He's going to jail. Stay tuned.
Sure thing, Buttercup.

if he's impeached & the house doesn't send the articles to the senate until after the new senate takes their majority - that very well could happen AND donny gets no chance of a pardon AND the off chance he gets no fed charges levied against him - NYS has been salivating for some time now to get their chance AND donny is not immune to state charges at all. AND georgia is looking to get a piece of him too.
You aren't getting 2/3 in the Senate, Dumbass.

You clowns look silly with this impeachment bullshit.

You clowns look silly with this impeachment bullshit
The impeachment is for the record. For posterity.
So future generations can see very clearly who was complicit in this dark chapter in our history.

Dim’s under Pelosi are about to open Pandora’s Box resulting in further polarization of the country.

False claims of a stolen election polarized the country
People died because of it

They weren't false claims and an unarmed protester was killed by a cop. No one else died using deadly force.

You Dems certainly weren't concerned when Antifa and BLM looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. You called them protesters. You even bailed them out if they managed to get arrested.

Now real protesters invade the saintly halls of Capital hill and they are called rioters and insurrectionists.

The Dim’s under Pelosi are about to open Pandora’s Box resulting in further polarization of the country. The consequences of her and colleagues actions will establish a irreconcilable precedent. Nine days to go and the vitriol culminates in a defining moment of unprecedented nature and harm to the country in the name of politics. Ask yourself to what end?
As if insurrection on the seat of American democracy didn’t open that box.
Forever the hapless victims. :cuckoo:

Dim’s under Pelosi are about to open Pandora’s Box resulting in further polarization of the country.

They weren't false claims and an unarmed protester was killed by a cop. No one else died using deadly force.

You Dems certainly weren't concerned when Antifa and BLM looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. You called them protesters. You even bailed them out if they managed to get arrested.

Now real protesters invade the saintly halls of Capital hill and they are called rioters and insurrectionists.

The claims are blatantly false
Trump lost because he was a bad President not because he was cheated.

Trump’s claims of a stolen election caused that woman’s death

The claims are blatantly false
Trump lost because he was a bad President not because he was cheated.

Trump’s claims of a stolen election caused that woman’s death

Nothing false about those claims. That woman made a choice, one she answered for.

Trump is speaking tonight. You really should watch. You will get the surprise of your life.

Regardless of your personal opinion the loss of life rests on the shoulders of the person that pulled the trigger. The underlying circumstances linked to the shooting are the direct responsibility of the Capitols (city) Police Department in the performance of their duty to secure capitol grounds and city. Maybe they were waiting for trained social service representatives to arrive and quell the disturbance.

This isn’t about what Dimwingers claim Trump did. They are scared shitless he will come back in 2024 and kick Commiela Harris’ ass.
He's going to jail. Stay tuned.
Sure thing, Buttercup.

if he's impeached & the house doesn't send the articles to the senate until after the new senate takes their majority - that very well could happen AND donny gets no chance of a pardon AND the off chance he gets no fed charges levied against him - NYS has been salivating for some time now to get their chance AND donny is not immune to state charges at all. AND georgia is looking to get a piece of him too.

You clowns look silly with this impeachment bullshit.

You clowns look silly with this impeachment bullshit
The impeachment is for the record. For posterity.
So future generations can see very clearly who was complicit in this dark chapter in our history.
Where in the Constitution does it say that?

Forum List

Back