OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

Dim’s under Pelosi are about to open Pandora’s Box resulting in further polarization of the country.

False claims of a stolen election polarized the country
People died because of it

They weren't false claims and an unarmed protester was killed by a cop. No one else died using deadly force.

You Dems certainly weren't concerned when Antifa and BLM looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. You called them protesters. You even bailed them out if they managed to get arrested.

Now real protesters invade the saintly halls of Capital hill and they are called rioters and insurrectionists.

The claims are blatantly false
Trump lost because he was a bad President not because he was cheated.

Trump’s claims of a stolen election caused that woman’s death

Nothing false about those claims. That woman made a choice, one she answered for.

Trump is speaking tonight. You really should watch. You will get the surprise of your life.
Why, will he not lie?

Dim’s under Pelosi are about to open Pandora’s Box resulting in further polarization of the country.

They weren't false claims and an unarmed protester was killed by a cop. No one else died using deadly force.

You Dems certainly weren't concerned when Antifa and BLM looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. You called them protesters. You even bailed them out if they managed to get arrested.

Now real protesters invade the saintly halls of Capital hill and they are called rioters and insurrectionists.
They came to kill Pelosi and others. They are terrorists who should have been shot on site.

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

I'm reminded that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's dumber younger brother Doug, is now the Premier of Ontario, and Doug ran on what a great job that he and his brother did when the ran Toronto. The Fords claimed they "saved" Toronto taxpayers $80 million and had the lowest tax increases of any city in North America. None of what they claimed was true at all, but Doug Ford is still repeating these lies, and Ontario voters believed him.

Toronto voters had Rob Ford stripped of all his mayoral powers during his term, so that he was mayor in name only. When Rob Ford dropped out of the election campaign due to his cancer diagnosis, Doug took his place and finished dead last. But Ontario voters believed the fictions, and quickly learned it was all a lie.

If Trump is allowed to go free, and continue to spout his poisonous lies for another four years, unchallenged, you could be right back in same mess you're in now, if Trump or someone worse, is elected in 2024.

If Trump runs again in 2024, it'll be as an independent, and he's made damn sure he'll got no chance of winning...
He won't be running. He will be disqualified and put into jail.

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

And that's something that should scare the shit out of the left.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...
What do you mean, only to their peril? What should Dems be afraid of?

The 74 million people who didn't vote for Biden...

81 million people voted to get rid of Trump
Where does that leave you?

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

I just read this thread and smiled. You fail to really understand that neither party is capable of acting responsibly. Gullible people like you only think in superior and inferior terms. They are all inferior.

What do you consider an appropriate response to Wednesday’s attacks on Congress?

Should Congress let themselves be intimidated?
Shoot everyone on site. They attacked America.

I will support Republicans offering the same type of condemnation of President Trump over the Capital Hill riots that Democrats did to the Democrat Mayors and Governors that let BLM/Antifa run wild through and riot in there state/city last year. I feel this is a fair bipartisan compromise of course not everyone will.
Republicans were cowering in a bunker while the Capitol was attacked.

They have nothing t say about it?
Nothing!

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
/——/ Better idea, why don’t you Progs move to China and work in an Apple sweat shop making iPhones?

They came to kill Pelosi and others. They are terrorists who should have been shot on site.
They were looking for Mike Pences head

Sent by Trump

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...

But Biden has the nukes, the tanks, the Army, Air Force and the marines.

You have a bunch of gun crazy old farts, very few of whom want to try to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States, and none of whom have the nukes, tanks, and mother of all bombs to make it possible.

So, your fantasies include nuking Americans you disagree with? Yeah, that doesn’t sound unhinged....

The only exercise you fools ever get is jumping to conclusions. I'm simply pointing out to you that you are outmanned, seriously outgunned, and what you expect to happen and what will happen are two entirely different things. Think Branch Davidians. They had guns and endless rounds of ammunition too.

Your biggest mistake is assuming that all 74 million people who voted for Trump would be willing to take up arms to defend his election.

No, I hope it doesn’t come to that...But, you assholes keep throwing gas on the fire.
No, I hope it doesn’t come to that...But, you assholes keep throwing gas on the fire.

Like lying about the election being fraudulent wasn’t the biggest Molotov cocktail so far.
Grow up.

There is massive fraud. Sorry, but you cant wish it away and hope that your false narrative and rhetoric will cover up your propaganda and lies. Aint happening.
You are a liar who cannot prove voter fraud.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
/——/ Better idea, why don’t you Progs move to China and work in an Apple sweat shop making iPhones?
<sob>. You don’t like Trump...why don’t you move to CHINA?

Can I find you a safe space?

I'm reminded that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's dumber younger brother Doug, is now the Premier of Ontario, and Doug ran on what a great job that he and his brother did when the ran Toronto. The Fords claimed they "saved" Toronto taxpayers $80 million and had the lowest tax increases of any city in North America. None of what they claimed was true at all, but Doug Ford is still repeating these lies, and Ontario voters believed him.

Toronto voters had Rob Ford stripped of all his mayoral powers during his term, so that he was mayor in name only. When Rob Ford dropped out of the election campaign due to his cancer diagnosis, Doug took his place and finished dead last. But Ontario voters believed the fictions, and quickly learned it was all a lie.

If Trump is allowed to go free, and continue to spout his poisonous lies for another four years, unchallenged, you could be right back in same mess you're in now, if Trump or someone worse, is elected in 2024.

If Trump runs again in 2024, it'll be as an independent, and he's made damn sure he'll got no chance of winning...

He won't end up in jail...

This one won't.

That's because, in truth, nothing will protect you...

You have a bunch of gun crazy old farts, very few of whom want to try to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States, and none of whom have the nukes, tanks, and mother of all bombs to make it possible.

So, your fantasies include nuking Americans you disagree with? Yeah, that doesn’t sound unhinged....

The only exercise you fools ever get is jumping to conclusions. I'm simply pointing out to you that you are outmanned, seriously outgunned, and what you expect to happen and what will happen are two entirely different things. Think Branch Davidians. They had guns and endless rounds of ammunition too.

Your biggest mistake is assuming that all 74 million people who voted for Trump would be willing to take up arms to defend his election.

Like lying about the election being fraudulent wasn’t the biggest Molotov cocktail so far.
Grow up.

There is massive fraud. Sorry, but you cant wish it away and hope that your false narrative and rhetoric will cover up your propaganda and lies. Aint happening.
and you are one who turns his head and doesn't care to find out if there was voter fraud.

But when Trump won? MUST BE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

Offer an alternative

<sob>. You don’t like Trump...why don’t you move to CHINA?

Can I find you a safe space?
Troll

What I want to know is, didn't Pelosi say she was going to impeach Trump TODAY?

But isn't the House recessed? So --- how?

And what is this thing on the front pages saying she's going to insist Pence et al. to the 25th dance OR ELSE she'll impeach?

Isn't all this doing a little slideslip, as the song says? Postponing, postponing?

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

You are full of shit. The man is out of office on the 20th and the Reps have already said there will be no impeachment.

You idiots makes me laugh.

there will be an impeachment because the majority of reps will vote for it.

so what if donny will be out of office . . .

he gets no leniency. he will be held accountable. there can be NO healing until that happens. remember when bin laden was finally held accountable? he was killed. remember how you felt? how america felt? donny may not get that kind of reckoning, but he needs to pay for his crimes one way or the other.

now, it's a given little deplorable trump humpers won't feel the elation that normal critical thinking bipeds will feel when the day finally comes that donny will pay for his crimes ... but the rest of america will.

Not according to what I heard on TV over the weekend. The Reps say they will not impeach Trump. Good thing cause it would be a waste of time and tax dollars. The guy is gone in 9 days. Supposedly. LOL

whatever you heard was alternative facts to make you feel good. kinda like how donny 'won by a landslide' & that covid is just 'the flu'.

<psssst>

the house (D)s have the majority. you do know that, right? & if you think the majority of THEM won't vote to impeach ... then you shall be in for a rude wake up call.

Of course they do. But then it goes to the Senate who have stated they won't be impeaching Trump.

Oh and I wonder what's in all those laptops that got taken when the crowd flooded into the WH?? Should be interesting.
It was a Conference Room laptop

Probably a bunch of PowerPoint slides

She can always hope. Ever wonder why she's so eager to impeach a man who will be out of office in 9 days?? That speaks volumes. LOL
Why?

Because he is not above the law

No one is above the law. Just what law did he break?? You've been trying to oust this man for four years and have come up empty. You will come up empty this time as well.

Italy is on the horizon and it should be one interesting week. Stay tuned.
Encouraging an insurrection

He didn't encourage anything. People chose to flood the saintly halls of Congress. People make choices every day.

IMO it was a poor choice and not something I would have done. They, however, will suffer the consequences of their choices.
He certainly did. He told them to march on the Capital and lied that he would be marching with them. You are such a liar, just like Trump.

No, he didn't You're spreading more propaganda regurgitated from radical leftist news ie msnbc, cnn, etc.
You're a liar;

He won't end up in jail...
Oh yes he will. He has more criminal liability than we can keep up with. And folks like you support criminals. Do you have any self respect at all?

Grow up.

and you are one who turns his head and doesn't care to find out if there was voter fraud.

62 law suits later that found no voter fraud, and you haven't looked?

Trump lost the last election as well in 2016. 2000 poll closings in minority areas, and he paid Kris Kobach to purge over a million voters illegally in battle ground states that gave the election to Trump.

"OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all"

Oh HELL no! Impeach Biden now! Down with the pedophile elect!
(I would say more but I'm starting to sound too much like a liberal)

Grow up.

62 law suits later that found no voter fraud, and you haven't looked?

Trump lost the last election as well in 2016. 2000 poll closings in minority areas, and he paid Kris Kobach to purge over a million voters illegally in battle ground states that gave the election to Trump.
But when Trump wwon we were forced to spend 30 million on an investigation to try to find out that RUSIIA RUSSIA RUSSIA did it.

And we didnt find it.

I wonder how many winter coats 30 Million would buy for the poor freezing children in Chicago.

Forum List

Back