OK Trump Supporters: What NEWS Source Do You Consider NOT to Be 'Fake News' ?

OK, this is a question for ALL of our 'Trump supporters' here at USMB

Everyone here is aware of Trump's 40 month 'war on the press' and how Trump has labeled the press in America 'the enemy of the people' and Trump is always calling the press 'fake news.'

Within ALL of the discussions I have observed here at USMB I don't recall a single news source sited by a Trump supporter as NOT being 'fake news.'

So Trump supporters here is an EASY question: What NEWS source do you consider NOT to be 'fake news?'

When you reply please offer a short explanation for your choice(s) and a link for the news source(s).

Thank you

FBN - Stock market info and clearly identified political opinion

WSJ - Ditto

Please place a LINK in your post AS REQUESTED IN THE OP = THANKS

Lol, way to support the op!

Well done!
I am not here to throw support behind anyone.
I simply support the truth.
I don't support lies like you do.
Lmao!!
Even crazy people think they're right.
Is that a confession?
No.......this is what happens when you edit someone's post and try to take it out of context.
:290968001256257790-final:
I did not edit your post. If you are accusing me.of it you better post up the proof or apologize liar.

None..........they all hype it up.........all sides.......

More so in MSM retard land.............I check the information on most anyone posts...........too many are hyped up BS..........You have to filter it.
Describe your process of filtering the news.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

`
The MSM is owned by corporations to make a profit. When dunces complain about the MSM, they are complaining about the corporations that own these assets;
`
`

79Nx8Z8.jpg
So true.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am not here to throw support behind anyone.
I simply support the truth.
I don't support lies like you do.
Lmao!!
Is that a confession?
No.......this is what happens when you edit someone's post and try to take it out of context.
I did not edit your post. If you are accusing me.of it you better post up the proof or apologize liar.
Leaving part of a post out is editing.

Is that a confession?
He did no such thing on this thread. How many time are you gonna demonstrate you’re crazy? Don’t you realize the forumites here already get that?

Is that a confession?
LMAO!

Dude I didn't edit or omit shit. If anything is different it's because your lyin' ass edited after my quote.

Everyone here is aware of Trump's 40 month 'war on the press' and how Trump has labeled the press in America 'the enemy of the people' and Trump is always calling the press 'fake news.'

Within ALL of the discussions I have observed here at USMB I don't recall a single news source sited by a Trump supporter as NOT being 'fake news.'

So Trump supporters here is an EASY question: What NEWS source do you consider NOT to be 'fake news?'

When you reply please offer a short explanation for your choice(s) and a link for the news source(s).

Thank you

The Wall Street Journal. I have to link it for you? Really?

Is that a confession?
He did no such thing on this thread. How many time are you gonna demonstrate you’re crazy? Don’t you realize the forumites here already get that?
Just another lying tRumpkin. The board is overrun with them.

Ben Shapiro 100%. He is a Republican but fair IMO.
Wall St. Journal
The Five - Fox News
Bill Maher - He leans Left but is usually honest

Is that a confession?

Dude. The glass around you is shattering. Time to rebuild that glass house you live in.

Thank you

I don't know what members may post so, I thought links would be good, for research.

I already know WSJ is a 'pay wall.'

Dude. The glass around you is shattering. Time to rebuild that glass house you live in.
Now show me where I lied. Back up your shit.

Thank you

I don't know what members may post so, I thought links would be good, for research.

Also, while not exactly RWNJ its far from unbiased.

Thank you

The Wall Street Journal still actually practices "journalism"! It's something that the New York Times has abandoned completely and to their own detriment. They want to make the news....not report it!

Thank you

The Wall Street Journal still actually practices "journalism"! It's something that the New York Times has abandoned completely and to their own detriment. They want to make the news....not report it!

Sorry; I didn't mention the New York Times, or any other media source.

The reason I created the thread was to ask if any Trump supporters can offer a news source(s) they believe NOT to be 'fake news.'

That's why you won't see me offering any sources within this thread; it's not about me.

It's about what others perceive. Thanks

Thank you

Sorry; I didn't mention the New York Times, or any other media source.

The reason I created the thread was to ask if any Trump supporters can offer a news source(s) they believe NOT to be 'fake news.'

That's why you won't see me offering any sources within this thread; it's not about me.

It's about what others perceive. Thanks

I'm guessing you're not going to offer any sources because you don't want to have to defend the way that they report "news" these days, Kid! It's embarrassing to watch what passes for journalism at the majority of main stream news outlets these days.

Now show me where I lied. Back up your shit.

In the past when you and I debated you stretched the truth frequently. Don’t deny it.

Forum List

Back