🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay It's Official, Feminists Have The Nfl's Balls In A Lock Box

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is now getting ridiculous, yeah, Ray Rice is responsible for punching his wife, but as a matter of fact I do think his wife is indeed stupid for marrying him after he has proven he is violent.

So I realize this is Fisco, ground zero of the countries liberal cesspool, but still, this guy gets suspended just for calling her stupid ?

Yeah yeah, people will say thats akin to blaming the victim, but its not, its simply saying you know what this guy is capable of doing, so why on earth would you marry him ?

49ers suspend radio announcer Ted Robinson for comments about domestic violence

SANTA CLARA -- The 49ers have suspended radio play-by-play announcer Ted Robinson for the team’s next two games, punishment for comments he made earlier in the week about domestic violence while speaking on KNBR.

Soon after Wednesday’s announcement, the Pac-12 Network, for which Robinson also calls games, announced its own two-game suspension and that Robinson would undergo sensitivity training.

During the station’s Monday afternoon radio show, Robinson was critical of Janay Rice, the wife of former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, for marrying Rice after he knocked her unconscious in an Atlantic City hotel elevator. Robinson called it “pathetic.”

“The comments made by radio broadcaster Ted Robinson on Monday were offensive and in no way reflect the views of the San Francisco 49ers organization,” team President Paraag Marathe said in a statement. “We have made the decision to suspend him for the next two games. I informed Ted of our decision earlier today, and we will continue to address this matter with him internally. Our organization stands strongly against domestic violence and will not tolerate comments such as these.”

Robinson’s comments on Monday immediately drew criticism on social media, including from Peter Hartlaub, the San Francisco Chronicle’s pop culture critic.

Read more here: 49ers suspend radio announcer Ted Robinson for comments about domestic violence - 49ers - The Sacramento Bee

You're complaining because a guy got dropped from his NFL team for knocking out his gf? I bet you don't have one. :lol:

Man, this incident certainly feeds the perception that black people are stupid.

"Hey Ray Ray, next time you're going to beat your woman, make sure there isn't a video camera 2 feet from your head"

"Hey Janay, next time a niggah knocks you out, don't marry him, probably wasted advice because Ray will probably kill you within 3 years"

You're complaining because a guy got dropped from his NFL team for knocking out his gf? I bet you don't have one. :lol:

No, not at all. I think that's quite appropriate, at the very least.

What I'm complaining about here is the idea that you cannot even imply that the woman was stupid to marry the guy.

Forum List

Back