Okay Obama, what does an immigrant look like?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Give me a break! What about someone's face allows our @$$hole-in-chief to determine that the person wasn't born here?

Obama: I Can Tell Who Is An Immigrant Here Just By "Looking At Faces" | Video | RealClearPolitics

OBAMA: As I was getting a tour of DreamWorks, I didn't ask, but just looking at faces, I could tell there were some folks who are here not because they were born here, but because they want to be here and they bring extraordinary talents to the United States. And that's part of what makes America special. And that's part of what, by the way, makes California special, because it's always been this magnet of dreamers and strivers. And people coming from every direction saying to themselves, you know, if I work hard there I can have my piece of the American Dream.

How do the faces of 2nd generation and 3rd generation Americans look different from people who immigrated here?

Give me a break! What about someone's face allows our @$$hole-in-chief to determine that the person wasn't born here?

Obama: I Can Tell Who Is An Immigrant Here Just By "Looking At Faces" | Video | RealClearPolitics

OBAMA: As I was getting a tour of DreamWorks, I didn't ask, but just looking at faces, I could tell there were some folks who are here not because they were born here, but because they want to be here and they bring extraordinary talents to the United States. And that's part of what makes America special. And that's part of what, by the way, makes California special, because it's always been this magnet of dreamers and strivers. And people coming from every direction saying to themselves, you know, if I work hard there I can have my piece of the American Dream.

How do the faces of 2nd generation and 3rd generation Americans look different from people who immigrated here?

He is the Messiah...

They look well-fed.

America is such a terrible place. Why would anyone want to come here.

An immigrant looks like me, you, the guy across the street, the people you meet at the grocery store. Everybody in America looks like an immigrant.

What's the difference between Sharron Angle and Barack Obama?

Obama is smart enough to know better and he's STILL an embarrassment.

maybe he should look in a mirror and ask himself the same question....

:lmao:

Last edited:
I wonder what those that weren't born here look like? Is there a mark or something?

I sure hope it isn't judging by the color of their skin.

Forum List

Back