🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

Of course you don't. That's why you follow me around like a little puppy...

Yeah, Joey Boy is a lying scum, just like his hero Hillary. You can't hold a job and blame everyone else. We're you out of work two weeks or a few weeks? :dunno: Too many lies.

Wow, that was the best example you could come up with, "a few" or "two"? Really? Did you fail basic English Comprehension in Home Skule, Cleetus?

Of course you don't. That's why you follow me around like a little puppy...

Yeah, Joey Boy is a lying scum, just like his hero Hillary. You can't hold a job and blame everyone else. We're you out of work two weeks or a few weeks? :dunno: Too many lies.

Wow, that was the best example you could come up with, "a few" or "two"? Really? Did you fail basic English Comprehension in Home Skule, Cleetus?

So many lies, I could go back and dig them up but you are worth my time. Liars rarely are.

Little Joey Boy, why would you think lying would occupy anyone's head except the liars. I find it funny that you feel you need to lie.

precisely correct...hyperpartisan agitators trying to use perceived misconduct from the past as an excuse to allow misconduct today is about as weak an argument as I've ever heard.

most americans don't like or support corruption in government.

Period....

REGARDLESS of party.

But yet you guys on the right still celebrate the guy who TRADED WEAPONS FOR HOSTAGES TO TERRORISTS AND GAVE THE MONEY TO DRUG DEALERS.

Yup, that's not nearly as bad as not keeping your e-mail in the right kind of server.

"You guys"?
See?..you've completely fallen for the hyperpartisan "our side is better than YOUR side" propaganda.

Once again...for the third time....read it slowly as many times as you need to...

rotagilla said:
most americans don't like or support corruption in government.

Period....

REGARDLESS of party.

"You guys"?
See?..you've completely fallen for the hyperpartisan "our side is better than YOUR side" propaganda.

Once again...for the third time....read it slowly as many times as you need to...

It doesn't matter what you write. Point was, you guys have excused far worse stuff on your side. and you have yet to show me why this was anything even in the same neighborhood as a "big deal".

So, IOW, your answer boils down to you just don't care how sloppy and careless she is with national security. Something tells me, however, that you would not be so sanguine should a Republican do so. And, quite frankly, she is bad enough that a REAL rodeo clown would be preferable.

Guy, I really didn't give a fuck about the whole Plame thing, either. (Of course, I still voted Republican back then.) I didn't care that much that Reagan sold weapons to the Iranians in exchange for hostages.

As far as "national security", Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same, all too willing to get us into fights that don't concern us for the interests of big corporations.

So i can't get worked up that Rove told the world Valerie Plame was a "spy" or that Clinton got an e-mail about North Korean Nukes we've known about for a decade now.

When you come back with something that should be a REAL concern, please let me know. Otherwise this is just trying to use the legal system to acheive what you can't accomplish at the ballot box.

The ballot box next year IS the target, and Hillary already has the "liar" label firmly attached. Add sloppy and careless with national security and we should be able to permanently retire the Clinton brand.

The ballot box next year IS the target, and Hillary already has the "liar" label firmly attached. Add sloppy and careless with national security and we should be able to permanently retire the Clinton brand.

you know what, guy, you aren't going to get there with a Reality TV rodeo clown, no matter how much you hope and pray.

You clowns will do what you always do. Make a big stink about a little problem, and eventually, people are going to feel sorry for her.

because you all just never learn.

Forum List

Back