🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

When someone can't except, responsibility for their failures and blame everyone else, it is tough to reason with them.

I never said Bush was a great President, more lies to not accept your responsibility for being a failure at a job you were fired at.

Yeah, except the company failed, not me. they fired 60% of their staff after your boy Bush fucked up the economy.

Oh, if your paint-chip brain damage wasn't so severe, you'd know the difference between the words "accept" and "except".

More lies from the liar, you will never change, if you can't lie you can't make yourself the poor victim.

Accept is taking responsibility. Except is an exclusion.

WTF???

You say you got fired for a MEDICAL CONDITION, and walked away from a lawsuit???

With the ADA, that was a sure-fire winner!!!

Got any other tall tales to tell us???

Uh, guy, I don't sue people. No point in making the lawyers rich.

Also, in my line of work, you sue, you pretty much destroy yourself professionally. No one wants to hire a buyer who gets involved in lawsuits.

It's not as easy to sue as you think it is. The process takes years.

I should also point out that the scumbags did give me a hefty severance package if I promised NOT to sue them. They knew they were in the wrong.

Wow, more excuses and lies, it gets better for Joey Boy the victim.

WTF???

You say you got fired for a MEDICAL CONDITION, and walked away from a lawsuit???

Also, in my line of work, you sue, you pretty much destroy yourself professionally. No one wants to hire a buyer who gets involved in lawsuits.

I should also point out that the scumbags did give me a hefty severance package if I promised NOT to sue them. They knew they were in the wrong.

So they had you sign a paper to agree to that?

WTF???

Wow, more excuses and lies, it gets better for Joey Boy the victim.
Sounds to me like he got canned...

And I always wondered how he "retired" from the Army with 13 years in and a war coming up...

Search for the Bergdahl thread from this last May and you can read it....

And next you'll claim that the insurance company your employer was paying premiums to actually RAN your company, and the employer couldn't switch carriers in order to look out for their employees, right???

Guy, they didn't go with Cigna because they were looking out for the employees. They went with Cigna because they were cheaper than Blue Cross, which is what they had when I started with the company in 2002. And then in 2007, Cigna changed the policies so they wouldn't cover certain procedures (including one I had earlier that cost a lot of money.)

Frankly, I've never seen a company that gets the "really good insurance". they get the cheap insurance.

It's why we need to get rid of the fucking insurance companies and go to single payer like every other industrialized country has.

Two years of going round and round with Cigna did cure me of Republican bullshit.

Sounds to me like he got canned...

And I always wondered how he "retired" from the Army with 13 years in and a war coming up...

Search for the Bergdahl thread from this last May and you can read it....

I never said I 'retired". I Fucking quit after the Gulf War because I didn't like the idea of dying for the Zionists and oil companies. It wasn't what I signed up for. You see, I signed up to defend AMERICA. Not the Oil companies. Not Israel.

And next you'll claim that the insurance company your employer was paying premiums to actually RAN your company, and the employer couldn't switch carriers in order to look out for their employees, right???

Guy, they didn't go with Cigna because they were looking out for the employees. They went with Cigna because they were cheaper than Blue Cross, which is what they had when I started with the company in 2002. And then in 2007, Cigna changed the policies so they wouldn't cover certain procedures (including one I had earlier that cost a lot of money.)

Frankly, I've never seen a company that gets the "really good insurance". they get the cheap insurance.

It's why we need to get rid of the fucking insurance companies and go to single payer like every other industrialized country has.

Two years of going round and round with Cigna did cure me of Republican bullshit.
So buy your own... or go with a crap policy with high premiums and deductibles like you get under Obozocare...

But either way, that gripe was between you and the insurance company, and didn't involve your employer...

Want to try again???

Why should your employer be worried about you suing THEM if your beef was with the insurance company???

There's something you're not telling us....

Because I had a pretty good case for medical discrimination and age discrimination. They actually went through the charade of firing a younger employee the same day they let me go. When they heard I had gotten another job two weeks later, they rehired her.

Again, this was a company that was run by idiots. They fired pregnant employees, put the boss's grilfriend in a managment position she knew nothing about. Some really fucked up shit before they were mercifully bought out by another company.

One guy did sue them and took them for $300,000.

Joey Boy, you have more excuses than sand in the ocean. You will forever be the victim because that is what you want to be, that and a liar.

So buy your own... or go with a crap policy with high premiums and deductibles like you get under Obozocare...

But either way, that gripe was between you and the insurance company, and didn't involve your employer...

Want to try again???

Guy, at 53 I'm not going to be able to get as good of aplan as I'd get in a group plan.

And yes, the employer was the one that fired people with medical issues. So yes, they deserve the blame.

Why should your employer be worried about you suing THEM if your beef was with the insurance company???

Because I had a pretty good case for medical discrimination and age discrimination. They actually went through the charade of firing a younger employee the same day they let me go. When they heard I had gotten another job two weeks later, they rehired her.

Again, this was a company that was run by idiots. They fired pregnant employees, put the boss's grilfriend in a managment position she knew nothing about. Some really fucked up shit before they were mercifully bought out by another company.

However you didn't sue because there was no point. lol!

But they paid insurance and benefits...
thinking-gif.gif

Joey Boy, you have more excuses than sand in the ocean. You will forever be the victim because that is what you want to be, that and a liar.
Okay, COrky,

The Ocean is full of Water.
The Desert is full of sand.

This is basic kind of stuff you should have learned when you were eating paint chips.

I realize you have nothing but lies and excuses. That's why you go to name calling an insults.

I like how you bitch, whine and moan and then finish it off that you got a job the same day you were fired and make more than ever, yet you find a reason to bitch and play victim.

My apologies, you didn't get a new job the same day, it was two weeks or, is it a few weeks? Tough to keep your lies straight.

Last edited:

View attachment 50897

Funny, he claims the business failed then he turns around and says they were bought out. The ultimate victim, that is what Joey boy does best.

View attachment 50897

Funny, he claims the business failed then he turns around and says they were bought out. The ultimate victim, that is what Joey boy does best.
Yeah...

Bet he's on welfare, with nothing to do except bitch and be a victim... and bitch about Republicans because he can't get a raise.

Forum List

Back