Okeefe offered ballots 20 times in NC with no ID Oh there's no such thing as voter fraud riiiiight!

Dude, you're just making fun of the GOP. There is a place for that.

You've got NO answer for common sense. None.

I've won this internet, so I'm trying to keep it 'clean'.

However, I will say that I find one of the cartoons hilarious. It praises FDR for Social Security. It's a failure and is bankrupt. It praises Johnson for Medicare/Medicaid. Same as Social Security. Failure and bankrupt. But the hilarious part is it says Obamacare like it's a good thing? Hell, not even the Democrats like Obamacare anymore. Its a colossal failure and is about to go the way of the dodo.

Dude, you're just making fun of the GOP. There is a place for that.

You've got NO answer for common sense. None.

I've won this internet, so I'm trying to keep it 'clean'.

ONE policy conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history on in the USA? lol

Just one?

And STILL waiting for that 'common sense' thing explaining why someone commits a FELONY to impersonate someone at the poll, getting one vote at a time?

However, I will say that I find one of the cartoons hilarious. It praises FDR for Social Security. It's a failure and is bankrupt. It praises Johnson for Medicare/Medicaid. Same as Social Security. Failure and bankrupt. But the hilarious part is it says Obamacare like it's a good thing? Hell, not even the Democrats like Obamacare anymore. Its a colossal failure and is about to go the way of the dodo.

PLEASE support getting rid of All 3 :banana:

O'Keefe: I am John Doe
Pollster: Welcome Mr Doe, just sign here and you can vote
O'Keefe: Runs away

Democracy in action
Of course he didn't sign anything...if he signed he'd be breaking the law.

This stuff is simple...why play word games? you aren't fooling anyone.

Imagine that?

If you sign illegally, you are breaking the law and face prison. No wonder O'Keefe wouldn't sign illegally....as would anyone else
Yeah cause no one ever breaks the law in this country. Were you born this way?
The point is that it stopped him from, voter fraud, Kind of destroyed his point, and yours.

It didn't stop anything. he chose not to continue. You guys are comically desperate.

It's interesting that romney won every state that had voter ID laws...

cartoons_03.jpg

tumblr_nefgff3Ztm1r55d2io1_1280.jpg

republican-agenda_Sodahead_com.jpg

cartoons...for when you can't come up with an original thought and lack the ability to communicate effectively with language.
What a clown!
:laugh2:

2831352270322.jpg

WHY WOULD THEY IMPERSONATE ANOTHER VOTER? THE ONLY THING VOTER ID'S STOP? BESIDES VOTER TURNOUT? lol
Voter ID with photo could easily be produced using a cell phone at the time of registration. The entire form with a facial photo could be electronically transmitted to any other device or devices...such as voter registration data storage/retrieval systems capable of being accessed by work stations at the polling locations.

The government spends billions of dollars on pork and welfare, but cannot afford the simplicity of the above plan to prevent voter fraud?

I bet the GOP has dozens of bills doing this in the states right? Oh wait no, they ONLY have dozens of voter ID suppression laws!
It's not suppression when it's offered for FREE. We hire people to take census. Hire some to visit those who simply cannot afford to go to the DMV, let them take a face picture, have the subject sign a form, email the form with picture to the DMV...go to the next house that requested a free photo ID. What is suppressing about that?

Got a LINK to the GOP's proposal ANYWHERE to do that? ANYWHERE? lol

GAO: Photo ID Voting Restrictions Lowered Turnout in KS, TN

The Challenge of Obtaining Voter Identification

The 11 percent of eligible voters who lack the required photo ID must travel to a designated government office to obtain one. Yet many citizens will have trouble making this trip. In the 10 states with restrictive voter ID laws:

• Nearly 500,000 eligible voters do not have access to a vehicle and live more than 10 miles from the nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. Many of them live in rural areas with dwindling public transportation options.
    • More than 10 million eligible voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week.
    • 1.2 million eligible black voters and 500,000 eligible Hispanic voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. People of color are more likely to be disenfranchised by these laws since they are less likely to have photo ID than the general population.
    • Many ID-issuing offices maintain limited business hours.

The Challenge of Obtaining Voter Identification Brennan Center for Justice
Got a legitimate reason for not backing such a plan?

Let me play constitutional conservative for a moment...

The Founders never required photo ID to vote. Where in the Constitution are photo ID's?

Voter ID with photo could easily be produced using a cell phone at the time of registration. The entire form with a facial photo could be electronically transmitted to any other device or devices...such as voter registration data storage/retrieval systems capable of being accessed by work stations at the polling locations.

The government spends billions of dollars on pork and welfare, but cannot afford the simplicity of the above plan to prevent voter fraud?

I bet the GOP has dozens of bills doing this in the states right? Oh wait no, they ONLY have dozens of voter ID suppression laws!
It's not suppression when it's offered for FREE. We hire people to take census. Hire some to visit those who simply cannot afford to go to the DMV, let them take a face picture, have the subject sign a form, email the form with picture to the DMV...go to the next house that requested a free photo ID. What is suppressing about that?

The 11 percent of eligible voters who lack the required photo ID must travel to a designated government office to obtain one. Yet many citizens will have trouble making this trip. In the 10 states with restrictive voter ID laws:

• Nearly 500,000 eligible voters do not have access to a vehicle and live more than 10 miles from the nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. Many of them live in rural areas with dwindling public transportation options.
    • More than 10 million eligible voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week.
    • 1.2 million eligible black voters and 500,000 eligible Hispanic voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. People of color are more likely to be disenfranchised by these laws since they are less likely to have photo ID than the general population.

The Founders never required photo ID to vote. Where in the Constitution are photo ID's?
Where in the constitution does it say dead people can vote?

So you are a moron and simply don't want to use your brain!

You mean since Dubya's DOJ UNPRECEDENTED 5 year investigation of over 300+ million votes found ZERO people to prosecute for impersonating other voters?

It's simply GOP voter suppression

Why Voter ID Laws Aren’t Really about Fraud

Why Voter ID Laws Aren t Really about Fraud Government Elections Politics FRONTLINE PBS

Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason they pushed new election law
Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason... www.palmbeachpost.com

6 Other Times Republicans Admitted Voting Restrictions Are Just About Disenfranchising Democrats The National Memo

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters - The Daily Beast

GOP Official Resigns After Saying Purpose Of Voter ID Is To Suppress Votes Of Democrats, ‘Lazy Blacks’

Top Pennsylvania Republican Admits Voter ID Helped Suppress Obama Voters
Poppycock! All these testimonials are from Democrats. Total bullshit! The purpose for voter ID is to make sure that everybody that votes is truly eligible to vote and that they vote only once.

You died-in-the-wool liberals are simply too dependent on voter fraud to remain in power. That's because your message is nothing but lies and promises designed to do nothing other than GET ELECTED!

Liberalism is a goddamned mental disorder!

So you are a moron and simply don't want to use your brain!
So, you come up against a logical question that you cannot answer...you stoop to ad hominem and name calling. What a childish approach!

Where in the Constitution is your right to vote in a Presidential election?

100,000 votes "said" to be , answer the question.How many have been prosecuted. It is a federal offense to commit voter fraud.
Show us the convictions that show they have wronged.
Not speculation.
Get it!
:link:

I showed you in this thread one case of over 100,000 votes in 1 election alone, that were found to be fraudulent. The fact you choose to ignore it is your problem, not mine.
We are still waiting for your math to show up, give us the data in percentages that shows how many cases of voter fraud there are in any state. Numbers too. Then tell us how many have been prosecuted for voter fraud.
The oneness is on you! You are making the accusation.

First, your math is really lacking, maybe you need to go back to school. Secondly, nothing has been done of any consequence in states that do not require proof of who you are, since these major election frauds were discovered, to stop it from happening again. Third, I don't want fraud occurring from anyone in elections, left, right up, down, in between, whatever! I want my vote to count. Period. We are becoming a laughing stock in our elections, when once we were the shining beacon in which other new republics and democracies aspired to.

And last, Rolling Stone, really? Now I know why you think the way you do.
The Adlai E. Marcos Style Of Politics - Chicago Tribune

Ever heard od Democrat Adlai Stevenson, III?
By insisting as a minority of one that he really won the 1982 gubernatorial election, Stevenson is keeping up with Marcos, who says the same thing about this year`s Philippine presidential election. According to the Illinois Board of Elections, Gov. James Thompson edged Stevenson by 5,000 votes. But such massive vote fraud was exposed in Chicago following the election that federal law enforcement officials have estimated that 100,000 fraudulent ballots probably were cast for Stevenson.

Just give us a percentage. Either by state or nationally.
Do it.
You too, give us a percentage of illegal votes cast. By state or my the national scene.
:321:

You need to go back 60+ years? lol

GOP outcries over the phantom menace of voter fraud escalated after 2008, when Obama's candidacy attracted historic numbers of first-time voters.

The GOP War on Voting Rolling Stone

Go back and read the link at my post.
100,000 votes "said" to be , answer the question.How many have been prosecuted. It is a federal offense to commit voter fraud.
Not speculation.
Get it!

I showed you in this thread one case of over 100,000 votes in 1 election alone, that were found to be fraudulent. The fact you choose to ignore it is your problem, not mine.
We are still waiting for your math to show up, give us the data in percentages that shows how many cases of voter fraud there are in any state. Numbers too. Then tell us how many have been prosecuted for voter fraud.

First, your math is really lacking, maybe you need to go back to school. Secondly, nothing has been done of any consequence in states that do not require proof of who you are, since these major election frauds were discovered, to stop it from happening again. Third, I don't want fraud occurring from anyone in elections, left, right up, down, in between, whatever! I want my vote to count. Period. We are becoming a laughing stock in our elections, when once we were the shining beacon in which other new republics and democracies aspired to.

The Adlai E. Marcos Style Of Politics - Chicago Tribune

Ever heard od Democrat Adlai Stevenson, III?
By insisting as a minority of one that he really won the 1982 gubernatorial election, Stevenson is keeping up with Marcos, who says the same thing about this year`s Philippine presidential election. According to the Illinois Board of Elections, Gov. James Thompson edged Stevenson by 5,000 votes. But such massive vote fraud was exposed in Chicago following the election that federal law enforcement officials have estimated that 100,000 fraudulent ballots probably were cast for Stevenson.

GOP outcries over the phantom menace of voter fraud escalated after 2008, when Obama's candidacy attracted historic numbers of first-time voters.

I did! Tell us how many have been prosecuted.
100,000 out of how many voters?
What is that percentage?
How many were common error or an error on the voting machines?

Not speculation.
Get it!

We are still waiting for the response as to what is the percentage of 100,000 of said illegally cast votes you claim to the total number of votes cast.Then what were the reasons the votes were illegally cast.
And finally.............how many of these "so-called" voters casting the illegal votes have been prosecuted or how many have had charges filed against them.
WAITING!!

Not speculation.
Get it!

Forum List

Back