Oklahoma banned students could sue the college and win big

Did you ever notice that some people are more outraged at racist rich white punks getting
expelled from a university for bragging about discriminating against black people than they are at thousands of black people in Ferguson having their civil rights trashed by their own government and police force on a daily basis?

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm."

Did you ever notice that some people are more outraged at racist rich white punks getting
expelled from a university for bragging about discriminating against black people than they are at thousands of black people in Ferguson having their civil rights trashed by their own government and police force on a daily basis?

Most of the RWnuts around here simply did their duty as loyal cult members and denied the irrefutable factual findings about racism in Ferguson;

that's an easy way to live your life - assigning a value of zero to the truth.

Why not respond to what I said? You believe that OU ought I be able to deny admission to *******, don't you? You think a business should be able to deny service to a ****** or a faggot or a **** or a towel head.....if that's what the business owner wants to do, right?
OU is a public institution. They cannot and should not deny admission to anyone who is qualified to go there.
Private businesses are private. They should be able to deny service to anyone they want.
OU is a public institution that has rules of conduct

Those rules were not only violated, but the violators brought shame to themselves, their families, their fraternity and the university

In the 21st century, they are an embarrassment

So racist ditties are a violation of the rules? You're saying that THE RULES provide that a student can't sing a racist ditty?

I gotta call :bsflag: on that one.

I mean if I'm a student at OU and I'm sitting in my home and begin to hum the snappy cadence to 'lil' brown Rufus' ... that I'm subject to expulsion?

ROFLMNAO!

If that's true, then the United States has simply lost all sense of viability.

"Oh Lil' brown Rufus was headin' to town, walkin' down the road like a little brown clown... he was a smilin' and a dancin' and a singin' a tune... LIL' BROWN RUFUS is a jovial coon."

*Be CAREFUL that one will stick on ya and you'll be hummin it for hours!

(SEE! Now you're just another fuckin' racist!)

How who could be offended at THAT? Besides Rufus of course? But let's be honest... you'd have to be a profound racist to name someone Rufus to begin with. I mean DAM'... that's just BEGGIN' FOR IT!

Is going to a particular university, without conditions on your conduct, a right?

So the fraternity, IN OKLAHOMA, has hired Tim McVeigh's lawyer.

Goddam that sounds like something out of a satirical movie.

Most of the RWnuts around here simply did their duty as loyal cult members and denied the irrefutable factual findings about racism in Ferguson;

if I din't like where I lived in the U.S., I would move.

Welfare is in all 50 states

-Geaux

if I din't like where I lived in the U.S., I would move.

-Geaux
If you do not like who we the people elected President ...move the Fk out of our Country......

Your country as it exist in your mind is no larger than New Jersey :badgrin:

-Geaux
Your country is limited to Jackson Mississippi crown jewel of GOP governance

GOP has gone by the way of the horse and buggy

Fired them over 3 years ago

-Geaux

Why not respond to what I said? You believe that OU ought I be able to deny admission to *******, don't you? You think a business should be able to deny service to a ****** or a faggot or a **** or a towel head.....if that's what the business owner wants to do, right?
OU is a public institution. They cannot and should not deny admission to anyone who is qualified to go there.
Private businesses are private. They should be able to deny service to anyone they want.
OU is a public institution that has rules of conduct

Those rules were not only violated, but the violators brought shame to themselves, their families, their fraternity and the university

In the 21st century, they are an embarrassment

So racist ditties are a violation of the rules? You're saying that THE RULES provide that a student can't sing a racist ditty?

I gotta call :bsflag: on that one.

I mean if I'm a student at OU and I'm sitting in my home and begin to hum the snappy cadence to 'lil' brown Rufus' ... that I'm subject to expulsion?

ROFLMNAO!

If that's true, then the United States has simply lost all sense of viability.

"Oh Lil' brown Rufus was headin' to town, walkin' down the road like a little brown clown... he was a smilin' and a dancin' and a singin' a tune... LIL' BROWN RUFUS is a jovial coon."

*Be CAREFUL that one will stick on ya and you'll be hummin it for hours!

(SEE! Now you're just another fuckin' racist!)

How who could be offended at THAT? Besides Rufus of course? But let's be honest... you'd have to be a profound racist to name someone Rufus to begin with. I mean DAM'... that's just BEGGIN' FOR IT!

Is going to a particular university, without conditions on your conduct, a right?

For a right to exist, there must be a correlating responsibility.

For instance, the right to speak publicly, requires that one bear the responsibility to speak truth, through intellectually sound, logically valid constructs.

And it is through that principle that we can 'know' that you're chronically turning from the responsibility that sustains your right to speak freely. With the post you advance, which I cited above be a classic example of just that; wherein you offered up yet another straw argument, posed in a fallacious query.

See how that works?

I doubt anyone alive today, anywhere in the world, could reasonably deny the racism that has been so thoroughly demonstrated to be anchored in the DNA of those living in Ferguson.

We would be remiss however, if we did not point out that Ferguson, is today what it has been fo rthe entirety of the lives of those living in Ferguson and that is that Ferguson, MO is a wholly owned subsidiary of:

DEMOCRAT Inc.

I doubt anyone alive today, anywhere in the world, could reasonably deny the racism that has been so thoroughly demonstrated to be anchored in the DNA of those living in Ferguson.

We would be remiss however, if we did not point out that Ferguson, is today what it has been fo rthe entirety of the lives of those living in Ferguson and that is that Ferguson, MO is a wholly owned subsidiary of:

DEMOCRAT Inc.

I'm not sure what the point of your word salad is, but the mayor of Ferguson is a Republican.

[

For instance, the right to speak publicly, requires that one bear the responsibility to speak truth, through intellectually sound, logically valid constructs.

?

Where, explicitly or implicitly, does the 1st amendment's free speech guarantee require the responsibility to be honest when publicly speaking?

[

?

Where, explicitly or implicitly, does the 1st amendment's free speech guarantee require the responsibility to be honest when publicly speaking?
Because you can be sued for liable and/or slander if you dont, in some cases.

[

?

So I'm right.

Of course Ferguson is racist ... Ferguson, is today what it has been for the entirety of the lives of those living in Ferguson and that is that Ferguson, MO is a wholly owned subsidiary of:

DEMOCRAT Inc.

I'm not sure what the point of your word salad is, but the mayor of Ferguson is a Republican.

ROFLMNAO!

YOU? You're saying that YOU can't discern a point, which is as obvious as it is incontestable... ?

And to deflect from that obviously incontestable point, which you claim ya can't understand, ya offer up the trinket that the Mayor of Ferguson is a REPUBLICAN? Like John McCain, Olivia Snow and Peter King? How about the City Council, School Board, and so on?

See the problem? You also do not get the point of 'government', neither do you 'get the point' of the consequences of poor, unsound, inviable governance.

Which in Ferguson (St. Louis...) has been PROGRESSIVE; OKA: 'Leftist' for DECADES!

Of course Ferguson is racist ... Ferguson, is today what it has been for the entirety of the lives of those living in Ferguson and that is that Ferguson, MO is a wholly owned subsidiary of:

DEMOCRAT Inc.

ROFLMNAO!

YOU? You're saying that YOU can't discern a point, which is as obvious as it is incontestable... ?

And to deflect from that obviously incontestable point, which you claim ya can't understand, ya offer up the trinket that the Mayor of Ferguson is a REPUBLICAN? Like John McCain, Olivia Snow and Peter King? How about the City Council, School Board, and so on?

See the problem? You also do not get the point of 'government', neither do you 'get the point' of the consequences of poor, unsound, inviable governance.

Which in Ferguson (St. Louis...) has been PROGRESSIVE; OKA: 'Leftist' for DECADES!

If a city is run by a Republican government, and that government is incompetent,

how does that make it an incompetent Democratic government?

[

?

So I'm right.
No, not remotely. Carry on.

Forum List

Back