Oklahoma banned students could sue the college and win big

Why not respond to what I said? You believe that OU ought I be able to deny admission to *******, don't you? You think a business should be able to deny service to a ****** or a faggot or a **** or a towel head.....if that's what the business owner wants to do, right?

This is simply too ludicrous to consider. As a result the contributor has demonstrated intellectual limitations which preclude their 'feelings' from being worthy of consideration.

The contributor is hereby relegated to LIFE IN IGNORE! TTFE... (Say hi to the other idiots for me... Thanks.)

Why not respond to what I said? You believe that OU ought I be able to deny admission to *******, don't you? You think a business should be able to deny service to a ****** or a faggot or a **** or a towel head.....if that's what the business owner wants to do, right?
OU is a public institution. They cannot and should not deny admission to anyone who is qualified to go there.
Private businesses are private. They should be able to deny service to anyone they want.
OU is a public institution that has rules of conduct

Those rules were not only violated, but the violators brought shame to themselves, their families, their fraternity and the university

In the 21st century, they are an embarrassment

So racist ditties are a violation of the rules? You're saying that THE RULES provide that a student can't sing a racist ditty?

I gotta call :bsflag: on that one.

I mean if I'm a student at OU and I'm sitting in my home and begin to hum the snappy cadence to 'lil' brown Rufus' ... that I'm subject to expulsion?

ROFLMNAO!

If that's true, then the United States has simply lost all sense of viability.

"Oh Lil' brown Rufus was headin' to town, walkin' down the road like a little brown clown... he was a smilin' and a dancin' and a singin' a tune... LIL' BROWN RUFUS is a jovial coon."

*Be CAREFUL that one will stick on ya and you'll be hummin it for hours!

(SEE! Now you're just another fuckin' racist!)

How who could be offended at THAT? Besides Rufus of course? But let's be honest... you'd have to be a profound racist to name someone Rufus to begin with. I mean DAM'... that's just BEGGIN' FOR IT!

Last edited:
Oh he's done a lot, he's divided America along racial, financial, and ethnic lines, and reaped the rewards

Not really, what his presidency has shown is that there are still many underlying racial problem in this country.

YES, THE PEASANTPIMP OF THE UNION STATES HAS PROVEN THAT THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS RACIST TO THE BONE!

And that is something that I didn't realize before he was selected.

Prejudice exited long before President Obama regardless of what you may have realized.

OU is a public institution. They cannot and should not deny admission to anyone who is qualified to go there.
Private businesses are private. They should be able to deny service to anyone they want.

Those rules were not only violated, but the violators brought shame to themselves, their families, their fraternity and the university

So racist ditties are a violation of the rules? You're saying that THE RULES provide that a student can't sing a racist ditty?

I mean if I'm a student at OU and I'm sitting in my home and begin to hum the snappy cadence to 'lil' brown Rufus' ... that I'm subject to expulsion?

ROFLMNAO!

"Oh Lil' brown Rufus was headin' to town, walkin' down the road like a little brown clown... he was smiling and a dancing and a singin' a tune... OH LIL' BROWN RUFUS is such a jovial coon."

How who could be offended at THAT? Besides Rufus of course? But le

I think the OU football team should invite them to sing their little ditty during spring training this year!

ROFLMNAO!

"Oh Lil' brown Rufus was headin' to town, walkin' down the road like a little brown clown... he was smiling and a dancing and a singin' a tune... OH LIL' BROWN RUFUS is such a jovial coon."

How who could be offended at THAT? Besides Rufus of course? But le

I think the OU football team should invite them to sing their little ditty during spring training this year!

Well, it's catchy, so whatever ya do, don't send it to 'em... Could be a CATASTROPHE!

Now, just to balance things out, we should provide some examples of racist ditties approved by all blackdom.

Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha";
"Kill d'White People"; --Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. . . . the white man is the devil. . . . the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . . let's go and kill some rednecks. . . . Menace Clan ain't afraid. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I'm crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuck this rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground";
"Kill Whitey"; --Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Devils fear this brand new shit. . . . I bleed them next time I see them. . . . I prey on these devils. . . . look what it has come to; who you gonna run to when we get to mobbing. . . . filling his body up with lead, yah; cracker in my way; slitting, slit his throat; watch his body shake; watch his body shake; that's how we do it in the motherfucking [San Francisco] Bay. . . . Sitting on the dock of the dirty with my AK";
"Heat-featuring Jet and Spice1"; --Paris, Unleashed, 1998, Unleashed Records, Whirling Records.

"These devils make me sick; I love to fill them full of holes; kill them all in the daytime, broad motherfucking daylight; 12 o'clock, grab the Glock; why wait for night"; "Sweatin Bullets";
--Brand Nubian, Everything Is Everything, 1994, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

"A fight, a fight, a ****** and a white, if the ****** don't win then we all jump in. . . . smoking all [of] America's white boys";
--"A Fight"; Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

"I kill a devil right now. . . . I say kill whitey all nightey long. . . .I stabbed a fucking Jew with a steeple. . . . I would kill a cracker for nothing, just for the fuck of it. . . . Menace Clan kill a cracker; jack 'em even quicker. . . . catch that devil slipping; blow his fucking brains out";
"Fuck a Record Deal"; -- Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of Thorn EMI; called The EMI Group since 1997, United Kingdom.

Now, just to balance things out, we should provide some examples of racist ditties approved by all blackdom.

Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha";
"Kill d'White People"; --Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

"Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. . . . the white man is the devil. . . . the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . . let's go and kill some rednecks. . . . Menace Clan ain't afraid. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I'm crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuck this rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground";
"Kill Whitey"; --Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Devils fear this brand new shit. . . . I bleed them next time I see them. . . . I prey on these devils. . . . look what it has come to; who you gonna run to when we get to mobbing. . . . filling his body up with lead, yah; cracker in my way; slitting, slit his throat; watch his body shake; watch his body shake; that's how we do it in the motherfucking [San Francisco] Bay. . . . Sitting on the dock of the dirty with my AK";
"Heat-featuring Jet and Spice1"; --Paris, Unleashed, 1998, Unleashed Records, Whirling Records.

"These devils make me sick; I love to fill them full of holes; kill them all in the daytime, broad motherfucking daylight; 12 o'clock, grab the Glock; why wait for night"; "Sweatin Bullets";
--Brand Nubian, Everything Is Everything, 1994, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

"A fight, a fight, a ****** and a white, if the ****** don't win then we all jump in. . . . smoking all [of] America's white boys";
--"A Fight"; Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

"I kill a devil right now. . . . I say kill whitey all nightey long. . . .I stabbed a fucking Jew with a steeple. . . . I would kill a cracker for nothing, just for the fuck of it. . . . Menace Clan kill a cracker; jack 'em even quicker. . . . catch that devil slipping; blow his fucking brains out";
"Fuck a Record Deal"; -- Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of Thorn EMI; called The EMI Group since 1997, United Kingdom.

Capture many bus loads of Black Frat kids singing those tunes?

:oops-28:

Does one need to find kids singing the songs that at streaming on their iPhones, for those kids to be expelled?

If there wasn't a code or rule being violated, then the college just censored free speech and on top of it slandered these students reputation by publicizing this situation in the way that they did, and potentially did financial harm to them.

It's a "public" university. Free speech could have been violated a right granted to every citizen no matter what they say under article 1 of the constitution.

Bullshit.

You don't know jack shit about the law.

This is an idiotic post.
Why is it an idiotic post?

The dicks in the video did not threaten anyone nor did they incite a riot. They simply made it clear that they don't like black people. They did not discriminate goods or services nor did they deny entry.

When democratic politicians called the Tea Partyers "terrorists", were they not as guilty as these kids?

Well, in the chant they claimed to deny entry to all blacks to their frat which is why the frat was shut down in record time. LOL
No, they were shut down for using the word n1gger and talking about lynching. If they were a black fraternity and singing about shooting Ferguson cops in the head they'd be asked to appear on American Idol.

I agree that their fraternity needed to be shut down and possible suspensions or something in their record or transcript, to reflect a violation of the code of conduct. But to punish them for life by expelling them is too much. No school comparable to OU is going to accept an applicant with this in their record.

Last edited:
That is correct, as a criteria for admission, but once you're admitted, they can't reevaluate and expel you because they're discovering you don't like a certain race or religion. You have to clearly violate their code of conduct, and if it's a public university they're limited.
If universities expelled every student who violated the code of conduct by making lewd jokes, etc etc etc they would be empty of students.

Yup. College is a time for young people to experiment with different things in a free environment, and discover themselves and who they want to be later in life. I bet you half the kids on that bus weren't racists but just wanted to be there to feel what it was like being around openly racist kids. Maybe some of them even sang along for the thrill of it, without actually agreeing.
I doubt there were ANY racist kids there. People just acting out in inappropriate ways because they could. The frat has black members, you know.

Coming from the guy who once said blacks were genetically unsuited for leadership roles,

that's quite a statement.
kewl story, bro.

It's pretty much all people need to know about you.

Does one need to find kids singing the songs that at streaming on their iPhones, for those kids to be expelled?

Wait, I think the kids should be given a chance to apologize and not get expelled. Everybody fucks up.........

Wait, I think the kids should be given a chance to apologize and not get expelled. Everybody fucks up.........

I agree... the kid that published the video should apologize. Just bad form their gipper... BAD FORM!

I agree... the kid that published the video should apologize. Just bad form their gipper... BAD FORM!
Takes guts to stand up to racism

If universities expelled every student who violated the code of conduct by making lewd jokes, etc etc etc they would be empty of students.

Yup. College is a time for young people to experiment with different things in a free environment, and discover themselves and who they want to be later in life. I bet you half the kids on that bus weren't racists but just wanted to be there to feel what it was like being around openly racist kids. Maybe some of them even sang along for the thrill of it, without actually agreeing.
I doubt there were ANY racist kids there. People just acting out in inappropriate ways because they could. The frat has black members, you know.

Coming from the guy who once said blacks were genetically unsuited for leadership roles,

kewl story, bro.

A lovely concession.

Noted and accepted... .

Takes guts to stand up to racism

Well, not really... Racism is just the opinions of idiots. I stand up to those here, 75 times a day, on average.

kewl story, bro.

That you lie? OK, whatever.

Free speech does not in fact protect you from the consequences of that speech. The chant was racist, extremely racist. These were stupid kids who should be docked hours or something, not completely expelled from the University.

Agreed. Expelling them broke free speech laws. Clearly.

Clearly. Any university who gets grants or aid from the government is bound to the same Constitution the government itself is.

You can get kicked out of the Army for the same thing and they are a branch of the government

Free speech does not mean no consequences

Whats wrong with calling a black.. ******... when said ******* call each other that, and also call us crackers?

I can wait

-Geaux

Because blacks are allowed to call each other n*gger and whites aren't

Easy isn't it?

In your warped mind perhaps.. reality not so much :badgrin:

-Geaux

Whats wrong with calling a black.. ******... when said ******* call each other that, and also call us crackers?

I can wait

-Geaux

Because blacks are allowed to call each other n*gger and whites aren't

Easy isn't it?

So the word is, or is not, an insult depending on who says it??????? are you fricken crazy?

Chris Rock explained it best.....

Two fat girls are allowed to joke about how fat they are .......If a skinny girl does it, its just plain mean
Two poor people are allowed to joke about how poor they are....If a rich person does it, its just plain mean

so you support a double standard in all things, got it. The word ni66er is either an insult or it isn't.

Why of course I do

When we deal with young children we teach them there are good words and there are bad words and they should not use bad words....it is simpler that way

Adults are expected to understand the nuances of our language and how it applies in different social situations

Words appropriate in one situation are not appropriate in another

Then you avoid the situation where language you disagree with offends you.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back