Oklahoma Tornados;Go Ahead,Blame It On Global Warming.

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:stupid:
Did anyone see that clip of a Demorat blaming last weeks Tornado on Global Warming? Really? As if it only took warm weather to create an F4? Don't most Americans know that tornadoes are caused by a clash of warm and cold?
:dunno:
Maybe global warming only caused the warm end of the tornado, and global cooling caused the cooler end of the making of these last tornadoes. There you go! Global Warming, Global Cooling and Typical June Summer weather caused the last few tornadoes in Oklahoma. So when are we going to hear from Al Gore? I can't wait!.
:poop:

I was about to respond.......but decided to ignore the thread when I saw all your dancing smilies

If you want to be taken serious, drop the childish bullshit

• Banned
I am still waiting for an explanation of what happened in March/early April in Florida. Frickin winter weather gave us colds, and in my case, off and on laryngitis for 4 weeks.

2012 was the hottest year ever in the US, 9th hottest in the world (all top 10in the last 15 years), the idiot bs new GOP is the only party in the modern world that doesn't believe, stupid.

I am still waiting for an explanation of what happened in March/early April in Florida. Frickin winter weather gave us colds, and in my case, off and on laryngitis for 4 weeks.

OK, knowing full well you won't listen to the scientist, here is exactly the reason for your cold spell in Florida this year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRvcXUIyZg]Weather and Climate Summit - Day 5, Jennifer Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Really, the same thing that happened in March of 2012. But then, you have to understand how polar ice relates to the jet stream. In other words, try reading and listening to real scientists for your information on global warming instead of obese junkies on the radio.

:stupid:
Did anyone see that clip of a Demorat blaming last weeks Tornado on Global Warming? Really? As if it only took warm weather to create an F4? Don't most Americans know that tornadoes are caused by a clash of warm and cold?
:dunno:
Maybe global warming only caused the warm end of the tornado, and global cooling caused the cooler end of the making of these last tornadoes. There you go! Global Warming, Global Cooling and Typical June Summer weather caused the last few tornadoes in Oklahoma. So when are we going to hear from Al Gore? I can't wait!.
:poop:

Senator Whitehouse already retracted and apologized for his stupidity.

Senator Whitehouse apologizes for inciteful tornado remarks | Watts Up With That?

It is not surprising that democrats would blame global warming for tornadoes, a CNN democrat reporter blamed global warming for the meteorite that hit Russia.

Democrats deny science. They not only deny the science that is, but they make up an imaginary science they like better.

but keep in mind, the previous winter was rather warm! we were stunned here in Florida, we never had a cold spell. God I hope it happens again this winter {like most Floridians,,I hate the cold !!!!}

Science? :eusa_whistle:

We don't need no freaking science....we are Republicans :eek:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

2012 was the hottest year ever in the US, 9th hottest in the world (all top 10in the last 15 years), the idiot bs new GOP is the only party in the modern world that doesn't believe, stupid.

Yeah and its all Obama's fault.

Right rw's?

9057_589491077739428_1583930749_n.jpg

Forum List

Back