old farts were suckers ...

The best part is the Medicaid cuts. It's up to the Turtle now. LOL

bitch long enough, loud enough, and sooner than later you'll have something to really bitch about ..

Don't want to post the rest of the article op, Where it says the CBO says Trump care will bring down premiums in general?

LyinRyan is on camera right now - lying.

He is probably the most evil in the GOP. Lies about the little guy when what he wants is more money for big insurance big pharma.

Don't want to post the rest of the article op, Where it says the CBO says Trump care will bring down premiums in general?

Bullshit. It'll bring down premiums for some younger and healthier people because they'll be able to buy less comprehensive plans for less money but they won't cover shit. Meanwhile premiums will go up for older and less healthy people

I will. Premiums in general. Yes, if you are healthy. Yes, if you are young. Premiums will go down. But the coverage won't be the same. Mental health will not be covered. Pregnancy will not be covered. Preventive health care, like physicals, mammograms, PSA tests, blood work will not be covered. Lifetime and annual caps will be put in place.

I mean if you have liability and collision insurance on your car, then I can cut your premium by eliminating the collusion. Sure, you are better off, till you wreck. So yeah, premiums in general will go down and that will be OK, till you get sick. WTF is health insurance for, taking care of you when you get sick, or distributing profits to stockholders?

And I just got done watching Lying Ryan---using a little Trump strategy here. He said high risk pools administered by the states were successful. BULLSHIT.

Sounds Like A Good Idea? High-Risk Pools

I will. Premiums in general. Yes, if you are healthy. Yes, if you are young. Premiums will go down. But the coverage won't be the same. Mental health will not be covered. Pregnancy will not be covered. Preventive health care, like physicals, mammograms, PSA tests, blood work will not be covered. Lifetime and annual caps will be put in place.

I mean if you have liability and collision insurance on your car, then I can cut your premium by eliminating the collusion. Sure, you are better off, till you wreck. So yeah, premiums in general will go down and that will be OK, till you get sick. WTF is health insurance for, taking care of you when you get sick, or distributing profits to stockholders?

And I just got done watching Lying Ryan---using a little Trump strategy here. He said high risk pools administered by the states were successful. BULLSHIT.

And the insurance companies will be the gatekeepers again. If you are healthy, make sure you stay that way. then again its the young healthy ones who complain about it being mandatory, so they are not going to be covered. This is why the GOP is so darn evil.

Bullshit. It'll bring down premiums for some younger and healthier people because they'll be able to buy less comprehensive plans for less money but they won't cover shit. Meanwhile premiums will go up for older and less healthy people

I am 52 heathly as a horse...again I ask why are liberals so fucking sick?

Is it in their genes or something?

obozocare is failing across the countr. Something has to be done and the people will not allow single payer.

And the insurance companies will be the gatekeepers again. If you are healthy, make sure you stay that way. then again its the young healthy ones who complain about it being mandatory, so they are not going to be covered. This is why the GOP is so darn evil.

$25,000 a year premium, for one person. That is what you are looking at in the high risk pool.

I AM GOING TO BE RICH

WHOO HOO

Bottom line: 23 million less people will be insured under this proposed legislation than under current law known as the ACA. Trump said that everybody would be insured and premiums would go down under any plans through his administration. He supports this bill therefore he's a liar

I am 52 heathly as a horse...again I ask why are liberals so fucking sick?

Is it in their genes or something?

You are an idiot

The young ones are not covered now, with $5,000 plus deductibles...

What kind of average 20 ~ 45 something young man racks up over 5 grand in hospital bills in one fucking year?

Forum List

Back