old farts were suckers ...

Bottom line: 23 million less people will be insured under this proposed legislation than under current law known as the ACA. Trump said that everybody would be insured and premiums would go down under any plans through his administration. He supports this bill therefore he's a liar
Bottom line: 23 million less people will be insured under this proposed legislation than under current law known as the ACA. Trump said that everybody would be insured and premiums would go down under any plans through his administration. He supports this bill therefore he's a liar

No you're the idiot, obozo kicked off 6 million of them plus in their health insurance in the first place

Another 10 million never wanted health insurance..

Don't want to post the rest of the article op, Where it says the CBO says Trump care will bring down premiums in general?

Bullshit. It'll bring down premiums for some younger and healthier people because they'll be able to buy less comprehensive plans for less money but they won't cover shit. Meanwhile premiums will go up for older and less healthy people

I am 52 heathly as a horse...again I ask why are liberals so fucking sick?

Is it in their genes or something?

You have group insurance at work?
Don't want to post the rest of the article op, Where it says the CBO says Trump care will bring down premiums in general?

I will. Premiums in general. Yes, if you are healthy. Yes, if you are young. Premiums will go down. But the coverage won't be the same. Mental health will not be covered. Pregnancy will not be covered. Preventive health care, like physicals, mammograms, PSA tests, blood work will not be covered. Lifetime and annual caps will be put in place.

I mean if you have liability and collision insurance on your car, then I can cut your premium by eliminating the collusion. Sure, you are better off, till you wreck. So yeah, premiums in general will go down and that will be OK, till you get sick. WTF is health insurance for, taking care of you when you get sick, or distributing profits to stockholders?

And I just got done watching Lying Ryan---using a little Trump strategy here. He said high risk pools administered by the states were successful. BULLSHIT.

Sounds Like A Good Idea? High-Risk Pools

And the insurance companies will be the gatekeepers again. If you are healthy, make sure you stay that way. then again its the young healthy ones who complain about it being mandatory, so they are not going to be covered. This is why the GOP is so darn evil.

The young ones are not covered now, with $5,000 plus deductibles...

What kind of average 20 ~ 45 something young man racks up over 5 grand in hospital bills in one fucking year?

You haven't been to the hospital have you? A broken collarbone will get you over half way there.

Bullshit. It'll bring down premiums for some younger and healthier people because they'll be able to buy less comprehensive plans for less money but they won't cover shit. Meanwhile premiums will go up for older and less healthy people

you left out dumb as a rock Trump ass kisser ...

No you're the idiot, obozo kicked off 6 million of them plus in their health insurance in the first place

Focus, Trump-tard. Obama is no longer president. Trump and the GOP own this. Kick people off of their insurance and cut Medicaid and see what happens come 2018

Mental health will not be covered. Pregnancy will not be covered. Preventive health care, like physicals, mammograms, PSA tests, blood work will not be covered. Lifetime and annual caps will be put in place.
How do you know this? Will those overages be available for extra cost commensurate with the risk they entail ? if so doesn't that mean that consumers will have greater control over what's in their own policies and the premiums for those policies?

I mean if you have liability and collision insurance on your car, then I can cut your premium by eliminating the collusion. Sure, you are better off, till you wreck.
Yeah that's what happens to premiums when you reduce the risk on the policy, did you expect that auto insurance companies would just add in the collision coverage and the additional risk it entails free of charge?

Actually, the new figure is something around 50+ million.

No wonder the Rs are jumping for joy.

Focus, Trump-tard. Obama is no longer president. Trump and the GOP own this. Kick people off of their insurance and cut Medicaid and see what happens come 2018

Trump owns what? Has it passed?

What are you scared about that I won't have to pay for your reckless and in healthy lifestyle ?

argue the fine points until you're purple, create strawman scenarios until you drop ... older people are fucked IF The Trump Cartel dumps their version of healthcare in their laps.

What are you scared about that I won't have to pay for your reckless and in healthy lifestyle ?

Whether it passes or not, Trump owns it. He is on record supporting booting millions off of their insurance after saying everyone would be covered.

And once again, you're an idiot. I have a job. I have insurance. I'm concerned about the millions who won't under this plan. That's the difference between liberals and heartless conservatives like you

No he didn't.

RWNJs still don't understand what ObamaCares is and is not.

BUT

Stop hiding behind wacko accusation about President Obama. This is in the collective laps of the Rs and trump.

Actually, the new figure is something around 50+ million.

No wonder the Rs are jumping for joy.

50 million why don't you go all out and say 300 trillion billion gazillion in your stupid propaganda lies ?

Whether it passes or not, Trump owns it. He is on record supporting booting millions off of their insurance after saying everyone would be covered.

And once again, you're an idiot. I have a job. I have insurance. I'm concerned about the millions who won't under this plan. That's the difference between liberals and heartless conservatives like you

So he owns a bill that doesn't pass?

Moron...

He also promised he would not destroy Medicare, Medicaid, Soc Sec, food stamps = All the things he is now working to destroy.

Apparently, RWs believe its only libs/Dems who will be affected by this.

So he owns a bill that doesn't pass?

Moron...

"So he owns a bill that doesn't pass?"

Yes.

WASHINGTON — Veterans Affairs officials on Wednesday defended plans to strip tens of thousands of dollars in unemployment benefits from elderly veterans as responsible reforms to the department’s growing budget, but opponents promised to fight the idea.

Included in President Donald Trump’s $186.5 billion VA budget for fiscal 2018 — a nearly 6 percent boost in discretionary spending from this year — are plans to dramatically cut the department's Individual Unemployability program.

Up to 225,000 veterans over the age of 60, at least 7,000 of whom are over 80, could be impacted by the change.

Under current rules, the IU program awards payouts at the 100 percent disabled rate to veterans who cannot find work due to service-connected injuries, even if actual rating is less than that.
VA defends plan to cut thousands from elderly vets' benefits

Do you have to float you teeth?

Forum List

Back