old farts were suckers ...

No you're the idiot, obozo kicked off 6 million of them plus in their health insurance in the first place

Another 10 million never wanted health insurance..

Focus, Trump-tard. Obama is no longer president. Trump and the GOP own this. Kick people off of their insurance and cut Medicaid and see what happens come 2018

Trump owns what? Has it passed?

What are you scared about that I won't have to pay for your reckless and in healthy lifestyle ?

Whether it passes or not, Trump owns it. He is on record supporting booting millions off of their insurance after saying everyone would be covered.

And once again, you're an idiot. I have a job. I have insurance. I'm concerned about the millions who won't under this plan. That's the difference between liberals and heartless conservatives like you

So he owns a bill that doesn't pass?

Moron...

"So he owns a bill that doesn't pass?"

Yes.

Since when?

I swear to God all the people that defend Obama care in these polictial forums don't even pay for it themselves.

Just kids....that are on their parents insurance.

Bottom line: 23 million less people will be insured under this proposed legislation than under current law known as the ACA. Trump said that everybody would be insured and premiums would go down under any plans through his administration. He supports this bill therefore he's a liar
Bottom line: 23 million less people will be insured under this proposed legislation than under current law known as the ACA. Trump said that everybody would be insured and premiums would go down under any plans through his administration. He supports this bill therefore he's a liar

No you're the idiot, obozo kicked off 6 million of them plus in their health insurance in the first place

Focus, Trump-tard. Obama is no longer president. Trump and the GOP own this. Kick people off of their insurance and cut Medicaid and see what happens come 2018

What are you scared about that I won't have to pay for your reckless and in healthy lifestyle ?

Whether it passes or not, Trump owns it. He is on record supporting booting millions off of their insurance after saying everyone would be covered.

And once again, you're an idiot. I have a job. I have insurance. I'm concerned about the millions who won't under this plan. That's the difference between liberals and heartless conservatives like you

Moron...
Headlines around the country: 23 million fewer insured under Trump plan. He owns it. You're a fucking moron

WASHINGTON — Veterans Affairs officials on Wednesday defended plans to strip tens of thousands of dollars in unemployment benefits from elderly veterans as responsible reforms to the department’s growing budget, but opponents promised to fight the idea.

Included in President Donald Trump’s $186.5 billion VA budget for fiscal 2018 — a nearly 6 percent boost in discretionary spending from this year — are plans to dramatically cut the department's Individual Unemployability program.

Up to 225,000 veterans over the age of 60, at least 7,000 of whom are over 80, could be impacted by the change.

Under current rules, the IU program awards payouts at the 100 percent disabled rate to veterans who cannot find work due to service-connected injuries, even if actual rating is less than that.
VA defends plan to cut thousands from elderly vets' benefits

Why can't they find work, from Obama's hand off of a stellar economy?

Why are you posting stupid?

Moron...
Headlines around the country: 23 million fewer insured under Trump plan. He owns it. You're a fucking moron

Did those 23 million vote for Trump?

Fuck them needle nose...

WASHINGTON — Veterans Affairs officials on Wednesday defended plans to strip tens of thousands of dollars in unemployment benefits from elderly veterans as responsible reforms to the department’s growing budget, but opponents promised to fight the idea.

Included in President Donald Trump’s $186.5 billion VA budget for fiscal 2018 — a nearly 6 percent boost in discretionary spending from this year — are plans to dramatically cut the department's Individual Unemployability program.

Up to 225,000 veterans over the age of 60, at least 7,000 of whom are over 80, could be impacted by the change.

Under current rules, the IU program awards payouts at the 100 percent disabled rate to veterans who cannot find work due to service-connected injuries, even if actual rating is less than that.

I see, trying to make a mockery of yourself, upstart...

Moron...

Fuck them needle nose...

So only Trump supporters deserve affordable health insurance. Got it. Thanks for being honest, and thanks for finally agreeing with the CBO that millions will lose their insurance under Trumps presidency

Moron...

Fuck them needle nose...

So only Trump supporters deserve affordable health insurance. Got it. Thanks for being honest, and thanks for finally agreeing with the CBO that millions will lose their insurance under Trumps presidency

I never needed car insurance or health insurance.... So your point being?

Befuddled you huh sport?

Befuddled you huh sport?

18671097_1171315552997738_4570544997516060491_n.jpg

The Congressional budget office is a non-partisan entity

People, on both sides of the aisle, have come to place entirely too much weight in the institution. They are nothing more than a handheld, 70's calculator.

They make only the calculations they are directed to make by whoever provides the information. They are also only allowed to use static calculations which are obscene.

If anyone doubts the impotence of the CBO, please look back and see what they forecast Obamacare would cost and what has actually happened.

Static calculations is what allowed the Democrats to hoodwink us into thinking that tens of millions of healthy, young people would leap at the chance to buy overpriced insurance they did not want.

Here is another benchmark for the "success" of Obamacare.

The future of Obamacare suffers another huge blow as the worst-case scenario looms in one state

May 24, 2017

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City announced Wednesday that it would pull out of the individual exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act in Missouri and Kansas, dealing a huge blow to that market and sending a worrying signal about the future of the healthcare law, better known as Obamacare.

The future of Obamacare suffers another huge blow as the worst-case scenario looms in one state

Moron...

How many are getting kicked off and how many will be choosing to do without it because they don't want it?

Befuddled you huh sport?

18671097_1171315552997738_4570544997516060491_n.jpg

Once again I thought Obama handed off to Trump the greatest economy EVAH...

No?

I mean if you have liability and collision insurance on your car, then I can cut your premium by eliminating the collusion.

Unless you have a bank note, isn't that the choice of the car owner?

What YOU and you like DEMAND, is that AFTER the collision, you can stop off at your insurance company on your way home and get "retro-collision" and have your car made good as new on the back of someone else.

So nice that you're beginning to come around.

It'll bring down premiums for some younger and healthier people because they'll be able to buy less comprehensive plans for less money but they won't cover shit. Meanwhile premiums will go up for older and less healthy people

That doesn't make sense to you?

its not about younger peoples premiums.

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRR

argue the fine points until you're purple, create strawman scenarios until you drop ... older people are fucked IF The Trump Cartel dumps their version of healthcare in their laps.

Specifically how? I have Medicare regardless. Something you're going to be stuck paying! Enjoy!

Forum List

Back