Oldie by goody. Hillary speaking black. *Flashback* LOL at liberal morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She really scares the shit outta you guys huh?

Fascinating. :eusa_think:
No, she just induces the need to vomit. People who lie and steal all the time do that.

Obviously she's a threat. And a big one. If she wasn't there wouldn't be all these threads about her--- a freaking year and a half before we even have an election.

That is some kinda power. I may have underestimated her.

She is a criminal, she and bubba should be in jail right now.

A threat? only to the survival of the dem party. The dem party bosses are desperate to find a way to dump her. They know she is a loser, a liar, and a corrupt scumbag. But they are stuck with the bitch, its really funny watching them squirm.

No, she just induces the need to vomit. People who lie and steal all the time do that.

Obviously she's a threat. And a big one. If she wasn't there wouldn't be all these threads about her--- a freaking year and a half before we even have an election.

She is a criminal, she and bubba should be in jail right now.

A threat? only to the survival of the dem party. The dem party bosses are desperate to find a way to dump her. They know she is a loser, a liar, and a corrupt scumbag. But they are stuck with the bitch, its really funny watching them squirm.

Doesn't appear that "dem party bosses" are the ones doing the squirming.

It's kind of entertaining. Just to watch denialism in action. :popcorn:

By your logic, I suppose the same thing would apply to Sarah Palin. Damn, she must have a lot of power.

Actually, it is natural to criticize those in power or those seeking power. Everyone should know that power in the hands of the wrong person is dangerous. The fact that many perceive Hillary as a threat does not give her credibility. If enough people are afraid of her, she will never be elected.

I'm afraid of what would happen to this country if Clinton was president. She reeks of dishonesty, vindictiveness and entitlement. She is totally phony through and through, southern drawl and all. What she did as head of the "bimbo squad" shows she is nothing but a corrupt, immoral, power hungry hypocrite. She is as close to pure evil as I have seen in a candidate for President.

Do I see her as a threat? Yes, a threat to this country, not just to the Republican party. That's why I responded to our post.

Question: Do you trust her? Most people don't.

By your logic, I suppose the same thing would apply to Sarah Palin. Damn, she must have a lot of power.

Actually, it is natural to criticize those in power or those seeking power. Everyone should know that power in the hands of the wrong person is dangerous. The fact that many perceive Hillary as a threat does not give her credibility. If enough people are afraid of her, she will never be elected.

I'm afraid of what would happen to this country if Clinton was president. She reeks of dishonesty, vindictiveness and entitlement. She is totally phony through and through, southern drawl and all. What she did as head of the "bimbo squad" shows she is nothing but a corrupt, immoral, power hungry hypocrite. She is as close to pure evil as I have seen in a candidate for President.

Do I see her as a threat? Yes, a threat to this country, not just to the Republican party. That's why I responded to our post.

I don't really care. She's not my choice. I just find it interesting psychologically that the level of denial can actually post "she's nothing" while the volume of said posts makes it clear that the very opposite is the case. Even in the time it took to answer this post, there's yet another Hillary thread up.

And not even an election year. Yep, that's power.

What a hoot, YA'LLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I don't really care. She's not my choice. I just find it interesting psychologically that the level of denial can actually post "she's nothing" while the volume of said posts makes it clear that the very opposite is the case. Even in the time it took to answer this post, there's yet another Hillary thread up.

And not even an election year. Yep, that's power.

It is indeed power, but not the power people respect and not the power that will get her elected. It is the power of fear and fear of her will defeat her.

Flame thread subject heading in politics?

irony-meter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back