Olive Garden

The waitresses, patrons, or both? :dunno:

Both. One of the waitresses more like weightresses was pushing 300+ lbs.

And I did see two chubby teen girls who were on a soccer team. When they stop exercising they will blow up.

The worst is Black Bear Diner.

We had breakfast there a couple of months ago. It was horrible - just piles and piles of white flour carbs...and very sad (and unappetizing) to see the families of Fat Fatties cleaning their plates.

And I did see two chubby teen girls who were on a soccer team. When they stop exercising they will blow up.
They don't start gaining weight until they start grazing regular at Golden Corral. After that even Nutrisystem won't help.

Olive Garden suckin fucks.
Olive Garden is the "Red Lobster" of Italian food.

Red Lobster is the "Olive Garden" of seafood.
Yes you enter both optimistic, and leave them depressed and regretful.
Not always. I've had great meals at both. I've also had so-so meals.

Here's a funny Red Lobster story....

When my youngest was about 3, we took the kids to R.L. and were grateful that Jon had fallen asleep in the car. He was a little hellion back in the day. We carried him inside and he slept through our meals, only to wake up just before we left the table.

I grabbed my other son's leftover plate, put it in front of Jon, and said "here's your spaghetti"! He gobbled it down and was happy as could be. Then we all got up and left. :lol:

They don't start gaining weight until they start grazing regular at Golden Corral. After that even Nutrisystem won't help.
ugh,I can't stand buffets..
Here's a funny buffet story...

I had just filled my plate when I made eye contact with a Black guy on the other side of the buffet. We smiled and exchanged hellos. Then we both sort of froze, staring at each other's plates. I was loaded up with fried chicken, black eyed peas, collared greens, and okra.

He had a plate full of roast beef, ham, mashed potatoes, and corn. We both busted out laughing. :lol:

I had just filled my plate when I made eye contact with a Black guy on the other side of the buffet. We smiled and exchanged hellos. Then we both sort of froze, staring at each other's plates. I was loaded up with fried chicken, black eyed peas, collared greens, and okra.

He had a plate full of roast beef, ham, mashed potatoes, and corn. We both busted out laughing. :lol:
It all comes out the end looking the same...

Maybe so. But my shit don't stink like his do. :slap:

A black in Olive Garden?! Damn you Obama!!!

Welfare must pay better now....

I bet you're one of those professional hecklers that follows comedians around... :slap:

Welfare must pay better now....
If there was a Brotch Slap Hall of Fame, you two would be top contenders... :slap: :slap:

Maybe so. But my shit don't stink like his do. :slap:
We all know your secret..
21EgDJ9v-HL._AC_UL320_SR190,320_.jpg

Forum List

Back