Olympics committee stands firm: No men in women's events

That’s a shame. It would be good for the entire world to see the insanity of the left.

The world knows the left is insane. The committee actually stood up for the rights of women, something American athletics associations, universities, school districts, and DemoKKKrat politicians are too chickenshit to do.

You're a bad liar.
Here is a post from December 6 that pretty accurately reflects my opinion on the topic.

This is pretty asinine.

Sports should be for your born sex, not your claimed sex. That said, legislation for or against is likely not necessary.

Let the schools/organizations do what they want and let capitalism decide where the peices land. I have a feeling financially it would end the stupidity pretty quick even without laws.

I don't think most people want to pay to see that.

Ok.

Search my posts and let me know when you find I have ever posted support for men in women sports.

As a matter of fact, historically I have always been against women competing in men's sports and visa versa.

You will probably find that.

You voted for the administration that gutted Title IX and removed all protections for women's sports, and you're going to do it again in November.

Stop lying.

You HATE women.

You voted for the administration that gutted Title IX and removed all protections for women's sports, and you're going to do it again in November.

Stop lying.

You HATE women.
I'm not lying.

Yes, I did and will do those things again barring a major shakeup. Title 9 is one of a plethora of issues that determines my vote.

That said, what protections were removed for women's sports due to the gutted title 9?

I'm not lying.

Yes, I did and will do those things again barring a major shakeup. Title 9 is one of a plethora of issues that determines my vote.

That said, what protections were removed for women's sports due to the gutted title 9?

Men are now allowed to compete in women's sports, occupy women's spaces, and take scholarships and sponsorships away from women. Because of your vote. This is your fault.

That's a proposal from over a year ago.

Good try though.

Can you link the current title 9 rules that support your contentions please.

The Title IX changes you and Joe Biden support, that would allow men to compete in women's sports, occupy women's spaces, and take scholarships from women and give them to men, are currently being fought by 26 states. But Biden's executive order, which you voted for and will vote for again, still stands.

The Title IX changes you and Joe Biden support, that would allow men to compete in women's sports, occupy women's spaces, and take scholarships from women and give them to men, are currently being fought by 26 states. But Biden's executive order, which you voted for and will vote for again, still stands.
But the changes you contended didn't actually happen did they?

Thanks for semi admitting it.

Forum List

Back