Olympics committee stands firm: No men in women's events

They're in effect right now by executive order, because of your vote, but are being fought by 26 states. You voted for this, you wanted it, and you're going to support it again in November.

Stop lying.
So copy paste the part of the executive order that allows men that participate in women's sports.

I'll wait.

So copy paste the part of the executive order that allows men that participate in women's sports.

I'll wait.

It's right in the title of the order:

Rather than keep lying, why don't you stop supporting letting men compete in women's sports, occupy women's spaces, and take educational scholarships away from women?
The Secretary of Education shall consider taking additional enforcement actions, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, to enforce the policy set forth in section 1 of this order as well as legal prohibitions on sex discrimination in the form of sexual harassment, which encompasses sexual violence, to the fullest extent permissible under law; to account for intersecting forms of prohibited discrimination that can affect the availability of resources and support for students who have experienced sex discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, disability, and national origin; to account for the significant rates at which students who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) are subject to sexual harassment, which encompasses sexual violence; to ensure that educational institutions are providing appropriate support for students who have experienced sex discrimination; and to ensure that their school procedures are fair and equitable for all.

It's right in the title of the order:

Rather than keep lying, why don't you stop supporting letting men compete in women's sports, occupy women's spaces, and take educational scholarships away from women?
The Secretary of Education shall consider taking additional enforcement actions, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, to enforce the policy set forth in section 1 of this order as well as legal prohibitions on sex discrimination in the form of sexual harassment, which encompasses sexual violence, to the fullest extent permissible under law; to account for intersecting forms of prohibited discrimination that can affect the availability of resources and support for students who have experienced sex discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, disability, and national origin; to account for the significant rates at which students who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) are subject to sexual harassment, which encompasses sexual violence; to ensure that educational institutions are providing appropriate support for students who have experienced sex discrimination; and to ensure that their school procedures are fair and equitable for all.
I don't see anything regarding men playing in women's sports there.

Are you confused?

I don't see anything regarding men playing in women's sports there.

Are you confused?
No...
You are confused.... biological men are men. Cutting off dicks, adding plastic surgery labia and subjectimg the word cervix to pronoun torture will never change it.

No...
You are confused.... biological men are men. Cutting off dicks, adding plastic surgery labia and subjectimg the word cervix to pronoun torture will never change it.
I agree.

What does that have to do with my post?

I'm not participating in your delusion that a man who puts on a women's swimsuit is a woman.
I never said that.

What I said is Biden did not authorize men to play in women's sports.

Now you are trying to move the goalposts by using a strawman.

Ahh that’s too bad, if they’d have let them stay, the movie “Top Secret” would have predicted the future..

East German Women’s Olympic Team:

1718232952848.jpeg

I never said that.

What I said is Biden did not authorize men to play in women's sports.

Now you are trying to move the goalposts by using a strawman.
He actually has if he is protecting transgender spots entries.

Forum List

Back