Omarosa is so desperate for attention, that she recorded and released her firing

Jesus, most people would want to forget this, but this bimbo actually thinks that she was too good to be fired and that she can get another 15 seconds of fame by releasing a recording of her ass getting canned.

Ex-Trump aide Omarosa releases recording of White House firing

What a lowlife...……………….Please quote me

She could be in serious trouble if the administration wants to take action. The secret taping in the White House Situation Room, a space where no recording devices are supposed to be used, is a definite no-no

Omarosa is a publicity seeking loser—just like the blob.

Trump hired her…4 times.

What does that say about him?

Jesus, most people would want to forget this, but this bimbo actually thinks that she was too good to be fired and that she can get another 15 seconds of fame by releasing a recording of her ass getting canned.

She could be in serious trouble if the administration wants to take action. The secret taping in the White House Situation Room, a space where no recording devices are supposed to be used, is a definite no-no
That is what the dems want, all Trump has to do is nothing, as this bimbo is crucifying herself, no need for the White House to intervene

Of course, what also is an unasked question by Trump supporters….

What was this reality star who had zero business being hired to start with doing in the situation room to start with? It sort of pulls the curtain back on the administration and how brazenly unqualified they are as a group.

What was this reality star who had zero business being hired to start with doing in the situation room to start with? It sort of pulls the curtain back on the administration and how brazenly unqualified they are as a group.
So Trump was wrong for giving a chance to a regular person, so to speak. Nope he did the right thing, but some people can't adapt to the big show...……………...

She claims he used the N word. Yet...she worked for him anyway.

She is a liar, a lowlife, and the best thing that can happen to her already is. She is holding her own rope. Now all she needs to do it find a tall tree.

She was always an odd bird and always seemed to be self serving, just based on optics. Trump remained loyal to a fault when letting her inside the WH.

Thankfully Kelly performed his duty admirably and sent her on his way like any good soldier.

So Trump was wrong for giving a chance to a regular person, so to speak. Nope he did the right thing, but some people can't adapt to the big show...……………...
He should have had better judgment than that. That stupid witch was an absolute deranged loser on that show.

And I've been wondering about the presence of Hope Hicks on Air Force One during a recent Trump rally trip.

Omarosa is a publicity seeking loser—just like the blob.

Trump hired her…4 times.

What does that say about him?

It proves he is loyal. It doesn't mean she wasn't good at her job performance, but she never seemed trustworthy, seemed shifty and self serving anytime I heard her speak, always seemed to have a hidden agenda. I'm sorry she was what she appeared, I'm glad my spider senses are strong though.

Trump butted heads with her long before he was president, I suppose he assumed she would be committed to the success of the nation, he was wrong. It happens. It will happen again.

Omarosa and Trump go way back and he has fired her many times yet this time it was really real.

It was definitely illegal to bring such a device in that room. She admitted she did it there on purpose. Time for the FBI to pick her up....

It was definitely illegal to bring such a device in that room. She admitted she did it there on purpose. Time for the FBI to pick her up....
The fbi?

Yeah......riiiiiight.

Mewler will most definitely be wanting to get leverage and present a deal to that black bitch.

Sorry, Trump screwed up with that. The fact he did not see the potential disaster with that black bitch is just too weird.

Forum List

Back