OMFG! Just When You Thought The Left Had Went as Nutty as They Could

What about the bottles and plastic cups? Cut down on all the plastic containers and packaging and allow recycling for all. The government doesn't have to arrest people. Just ban it and then fine them if they continue its use. Go after the manufacturer or distributor if in your state. A ticket or fine is better. Some containers/items are already taxed.

Causes, effects, solutions
Causes, Effects and Solutions of Plastic Pollution - Conserve Energy Future

Company solutions
4 things companies can do to fix the plastics problem

You do realize that America is a tiny portion of the global plastics crisis (provided it actually exists lol). Right?

What do you mean if it exists? It's a global problem that exists.b/c of single-use plastics. The US may be a smaller portion than the rest of the world, but we'll get blamed for it anyway being big consumers.

But yet these retards complain about illegal immigration being made a felony, or drug dealing and using.....

Democrats now are all a joke. They don’t even know how stupid they are.

They're fleeing the party...

On the other hand, I just spent time on facebook telling my own side what *satire* is and how it works. Of course, those people were educated by leftists....

but they're learning.

When are environmentalists going to call for a ban on condoms? What about the plastic involved in vap refills? Plastic lids on cappuccino’s?

When are environmentalists going to call for a ban on condoms? What about the plastic involved in vap refills? Plastic lids on cappuccino’s?
They will all suddenly support abstinence and torching Starbucks.....

I find their used condoms all over the place if I accidentally happen upon one of their trashed camps after they leave..so I don't think they're going to call for that. I for one am gratified that at least they make an effort.

What the fuck are they trying to insinuate with their dumbassed headline. Left has gone totally stupid. Read the story...headline is Snowflake leftist junk food.
Putin may have given Trump a soccer ball with a transmitter chip - CNNPolitics

The Russians are incredibly good at miniature bugs - probably better than us.
Many Republicans were also concerned ...

328.jpg

What the fuck are they trying to insinuate with their dumbassed headline. Left has gone totally stupid. Read the story...headline is Snowflake leftist junk food.

328.jpg
Lindsey Graham is an idiot.

Nay - one of the smarter Republicans and one of the rare ones with an actual sense of humor

His reaction to Donald's harebrained concept of a joint US/ Russia Cyber Security Unit

"It's not the dumbest idea I've ever heard, but it's pretty close. :)

Graham: Working with Russia 'Not the Dumbest Idea' But Close

Did you even read the article?

The Adidas website explains that the technology gives users access to "different functionalities," including "exclusive information about the product, adidas football content, special competitions and challenges."

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

328.jpg

Nay - one of the smarter Republicans and one of the rare ones with an actual sense of humor

His reaction to Donald's harebrained concept of a joint US/ Russia Cyber Security Unit

Miss Lindsey Graham the Faggot, who cares she is as crazy as her soon to be dead boyfriend John McInsane.

miss-lindsey-has-the-vapors-again-by-hip-is-everything_thumb1.jpg

328.jpg

Miss Lindsey Graham the Faggot, who cares she is as crazy as her soon to be dead boyfriend John McInsane.

miss-lindsey-has-the-vapors-again-by-hip-is-everything_thumb1.jpg

Ya, if I were a betting man (and I am) - would go a buck to make 67 cents that LG is gay.
But who cares?

Lindsey-Graham.jpeg

Forum List

Back