OMG!! Biden is asking for his mom now.

This is really sad. Despise the guy, but I feel bad for him.

Just googled it. She died in 2010

Wont be long now before he's 25th-ed

This is really sad. Despise the guy, but I feel bad for him.

Just googled it. She died in 2010

Wont be long now before he's 25th-ed

I doubt the democrats will remove him from office. It would be impossible to justify their choice of Biden as having been a rational choice and Kamala will kill their chances for reelection.

I doubt the democrats will remove him from office. It would be impossible to justify their choice of Biden as having been a rational choice and Kamala will kill their chances for reelection.

They need to get Family Services to the WH for an intake evaluation.

Of course it is. I wish you could display your well researched opinion here more often. This forum needs unbiased intellectuals like you.
Colon you need to face facts......" Daddy needs to be put in a home" I know its tough to admit it

I give you credit, you're the only libturd to even chance it on this thread. Good boy.

We're down to what I think are weeks now. ANY-THING could come out of his mouth now. ANYTHING.

What an embarrassment to anyone who voted for him
1627385526719.png

it was the mother of MS. Brown.

You're such a caring considerate Christian. You're mother would be proud of you.
What about you abusing the elderly there Colon? You idiots are crating this corpse all over the place.

He needs the Rest Home as his next house soon dopey dope

The leftards are ok with Biden's mental state, because it's representative of their own. He speaks to them on their own level.
Are you making fun of physical disabilities. You are.

He beat Trump's ass in the election.

Remember November, Trump ass licker.
Well your patient said they had the Best Election Fraud team in history. Straight from the horses asses mouth.

Now go back to the play pen junior. Never seen ya but already very annoying

Forum List

Back