🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG!Caitlyn Jenner Claims She No Longer Feels Like A Woman And Asks Everyone To Call Her Bruce Again

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Well what will our LOCAL QUEER NATION think about this FLIP FLOP.... Now he has a set of BOOBS for sale....CHEAP.....Nutley, they are YOUR SIZE!!!!!

ShockWire ^ | 10/02/2015 | Staff
Talk about flip-flopping! Bruce Jenner AKA Caitlyn Jenner is making headlines again. Sources close to Jenner have disclosed that she's now having doubts whether she's really a woman and is in the process of asking everyone to call her Bruce again. Jenner claims that after lots of soul searching, she is certain about this decision. Earlier this year, Bruce Jenner made national headlines when he revealed on a 20/20 interview that he was going through a gender transition. Jenner's announcement was a huge victory for the LGBT community that was lacking a high profile celebrity. Jenner, is a retired professional...

WHAT ABOUT THAT ESPN "COURAGE AWARD"...Do they want it back?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

caitlyn-jenner-espy-awards.jpg

Last edited:
omg, they need to seek mental heath. that's all

a little late. and they want to feed us that this is "Normal"

it's sad

Well what will our LOCAL QUEER NATION think about this FLIP FLOP.... Now he has a set of BOOBS for sale....CHEAP.....Nutley, they are YOUR SIZE!!!!!

ShockWire ^ | 10/02/2015 | Staff
Talk about flip-flopping! Bruce Jenner AKA Caitlyn Jenner is making headlines again. Sources close to Jenner have disclosed that she's now having doubts whether she's really a woman and is in the process of asking everyone to call her Bruce again. Jenner claims that after lots of soul searching, she is certain about this decision. Earlier this year, Bruce Jenner made national headlines when he revealed on a 20/20 interview that he was going through a gender transition. Jenner's announcement was a huge victory for the LGBT community that was lacking a high profile celebrity. Jenner, is a retired professional...

Who WHAT ABOUT THAT ESPN "COURAGE AWARD"...Do they want it back?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

caitlyn-jenner-espy-awards.jpg

Can't say I'm totally shocked. Takes more than a dress to be a woman.

Vigi -- Put down the Enquirer and turn off TMZ before you disintegrate into a quivering pile of quinoa..

Your "source" is wrong since the twitterverse hasn't yet confirmed this important breaking story..

so does this mean he doesn't do his new reality show?:dunno:..Somebody get this guy some help

Just goes to show you just how MORALLY BANKRUPT, and MENTALLY DISABLED these BTGL QUEERS really are.... It's not genetic, it's a FUCKING MENTAL DISORDER..... Brucey boy, is living proof!

Vigi -- Put down the Enquirer and turn off TMZ before you disintegrate into a quivering pile of quinoa..

Your "source" is wrong since the twitterverse hasn't yet confirmed this important breaking story..

Of course they haven't.... it SHOCK TIME for the TWEETS! Is this where you get your news, twitter?...They never get it wrong?

I'm thinking he said it, but in the sense of having a bad day or something. Not in the sense of not being trans. Seems to be getting mention on conservative sites but none of the usual suspects like tabloids. So it's probably a real quote, but not in the sense it's being depicted as.

Plus checking dates, the Shock site seems the original poster, but is from 2 days ago. I'd assume if it were completely legit that in 2 days there'd be more than 3 sites coming up with it. :)

I'm thinking he said it, but in the sense of having a bad day or something. Not in the sense of not being trans. Seems to be getting mention on conservative sites but none of the usual suspects like tabloids. So it's probably a real quote, but not in the sense it's being depicted as.

Plus checking dates, the Shock site seems the original poster, but is from 2 days ago. I'd assume if it were completely legit that in 2 days there'd be more than 3 sites coming up with it. :)

I tend to agree...but it's out there and I can have fun with it, as can others!

IMG_4156.png

IMG_4156.png

Translation: I'll post anything and don't care a bit about legitimacy or accuracy.

IMG_4156.png

Translation: I'll post anything and don't care a bit about legitimacy or accuracy.

That's why I have you fuckers to check on me.... sometimes I do just that, and you girls never catch it!... Part of my FUN being here!

I would like to know if it's true. If so, good thing, he kept his nuts, I suppose. Lol. :D It's going to be hard to go back to being "one of the guys" now, I would imagine. Oops! :p

Forum List

Back