🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG!Caitlyn Jenner Claims She No Longer Feels Like A Woman And Asks Everyone To Call Her Bruce Again

He better decide before he get's his weenie disappeared....

He'll never do it... Even he isn't that whacked.out, plus he says he likes women sexually..... He needs it:thup:

He better decide before he get's his weenie disappeared....

He'll never do it... Even he isn't that whacked.out, plus he says he likes women sexually..... He needs it:thup:

He could always replace it with this....

Obamadildo-640x419.jpg

He's finding out it's not easy being a she. How'd you like to have to hike up your skirt or dress every time you wanted a BJ? Any idea how it feels to be the only one in the locker room whose panties have a flap in them? Very stressful situations.

I'm thinking he said it, but in the sense of having a bad day or something. Not in the sense of not being trans. Seems to be getting mention on conservative sites but none of the usual suspects like tabloids. So it's probably a real quote, but not in the sense it's being depicted as.

Plus checking dates, the Shock site seems the original poster, but is from 2 days ago. I'd assume if it were completely legit that in 2 days there'd be more than 3 sites coming up with it. :)

I tend to agree...but it's out there and I can have fun with it, as can others!

Translation: I'll post anything and don't care a bit about legitimacy or accuracy.
you just stated it was most likely legit in a previous post. what the hell you talking about?

Forum List

Back