🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG!Caitlyn Jenner Claims She No Longer Feels Like A Woman And Asks Everyone To Call Her Bruce Again

Ok. I couldn't help myself.

Bruce needs to get him more Shania.

:lmao:

Let's go girls!

0.jpg

It's better to tell a cruel truth than a polite lie. This is especially true given the degree of madness and perversion inherent in the lie that you would prefer be told.
No it isn't. It's not better to be cruel. They have gone to [sic] far to go back so how will cruelty help?

Hopefully, it will help shed light on the madness, and show it for wnyoyhat it truly is, perhaps to deter others from making the same mistake.
you are just primal. You cant tolerate anyone that doesn't conform. People try this out and quit when they realize they were dreaming. It's not an epidemic and it is not harming society. If you want to help, bash some lesbians, they are definitely harming all of us, exponentially

Well, that's progress. It doesn't look like a woman either.
I think shes beautiful.
jenner.jpg
Thats normal for 65.she really does look like a woman.

My wife is several years older, and if she looked like that without makeup, she would have been cat food years ago!

Your wife wwasn't forged by testosterone. Considering he was, I think hes a hell of a lot prettier than men his age. Look at his beautiful hair.

Well, that's progress. It doesn't look like a woman either.
I think shes beautiful.
jenner.jpg
Thats normal for 65.she really does look like a woman.

My wife is several years older, and if she looked like that without makeup, she would have been cat food years ago!

Your wife wwasn't forged by testosterone. Considering he was, I think hes a hell of a lot prettier than men his age. Look at his beautiful hair.

Hair extensions are cheap when you are getting $5 million to do a reality show!

Probably a fake/satire news story....

Eighty three posts. It took you nutbags 83 posts to question the veracity of the story. Way to go, Zander. This is becoming somewhat of a habit for you lately. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were beginning to feel a bit of embarrassment over how dumb some of your "conservative" pals can be.

you are just primal. You cant tolerate anyone that doesn't conform.

Tolerance doesn't conflate to mindless total acceptance, complete endorsement, and support, which is the definition of 'tolerance' demanded of PC Nazis for their pet demographics.

People who mutilate themselves are just mentally ill, period, and tolerance of their mental illness doesn't require anybody to enable them to freely do so.

Tolerance doesn't conflate to mindless total acceptance, complete endorsement, and support, which is the definition of 'tolerance' demanded of PC Nazis for their pet demographics.

People who mutilate themselves are just mentally ill, period, and tolerance of their mental illness doesn't require anybody to enable them to freely do so.
you wouldn't stop at an internet opinion. Youd be nasty to these peoplevin life. Again why not bash lesbians? They are an epidemic, they are teaching your children at school about gender isues...yes they are...

you wouldn't stop at an internet opinion. Youd be nasty to these peoplevin life. Again why not bash lesbians? They are an epidemic, they are teaching your children at school about gender isues...yes they are...

And you know this how? Anyhow, who in the hell are you to be making accusations? Fuck off.

Consider if it were true:

Jenner not only could have been the first person to win the ESPN courage award in two straight years, but also the only living person to have won the award as both sexes!

Both records that would definitely stood the test of time!

And you know this how? Anyhow, who in the hell are you to be making accusations? Fuck off.

Obviously you haven't read the note Goose's Mom pinned to his shirt before sending here to play.

Well what will our LOCAL QUEER NATION think about this FLIP FLOP.... Now he has a set of BOOBS for sale....CHEAP.....Nutley, they are YOUR SIZE!!!!!

ShockWire ^ | 10/02/2015 | Staff
Talk about flip-flopping! Bruce Jenner AKA Caitlyn Jenner is making headlines again. Sources close to Jenner have disclosed that she's now having doubts whether she's really a woman and is in the process of asking everyone to call her Bruce again. Jenner claims that after lots of soul searching, she is certain about this decision. Earlier this year, Bruce Jenner made national headlines when he revealed on a 20/20 interview that he was going through a gender transition. Jenner's announcement was a huge victory for the LGBT community that was lacking a high profile celebrity. Jenner, is a retired professional...

WHAT ABOUT THAT ESPN "COURAGE AWARD"...Do they want it back?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

caitlyn-jenner-espy-awards.jpg

She's more confused than Joe Biden

Well what will our LOCAL QUEER NATION think about this FLIP FLOP.... Now he has a set of BOOBS for sale....CHEAP.....Nutley, they are YOUR SIZE!!!!!

ShockWire ^ | 10/02/2015 | Staff
Talk about flip-flopping! Bruce Jenner AKA Caitlyn Jenner is making headlines again. Sources close to Jenner have disclosed that she's now having doubts whether she's really a woman and is in the process of asking everyone to call her Bruce again. Jenner claims that after lots of soul searching, she is certain about this decision. Earlier this year, Bruce Jenner made national headlines when he revealed on a 20/20 interview that he was going through a gender transition. Jenner's announcement was a huge victory for the LGBT community that was lacking a high profile celebrity. Jenner, is a retired professional...

WHAT ABOUT THAT ESPN "COURAGE AWARD"...Do they want it back?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

caitlyn-jenner-espy-awards.jpg

She's more confused than Joe Biden

That can't be so... Not possible.

Forum List

Back