🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG!Caitlyn Jenner Claims She No Longer Feels Like A Woman And Asks Everyone To Call Her Bruce Again

Well I'm glad that's over.

He probably has the blood of several genuine transsexuals on his hands.

his negative-poster boy stunt really put them in a bad way and stirred up a lot of hate for transsexual women. They really have been through hell because of this prick airing all their mystey and secrets

I hope he really is giving it away. I don't want to see any more pretty young ladies persecuted for his shit.

I would like to know if it's true. If so, good thing, he kept his nuts, I suppose. Lol. :D It's going to be hard to go back to being "one of the guys" now, I would imagine. Oops! :p

Pretty sure this is a permanent revocation of the man card violation.
No amount of farting or rare beef eating will redeem this infraction.

Well, that's progress. It doesn't look like a woman either.
I think shes beautiful.
jenner.jpg
Thats normal for 65.she really does look like a woman.

Only in progressive America... Oh, wait Europe is like 10+ years ahead of us from kooksville.

We saw this coming.

See hope and change

I would like to know if it's true. If so, good thing, he kept his nuts, I suppose. Lol. :D It's going to be hard to go back to being "one of the guys" now, I would imagine. Oops! :p

Lol! The Bro Council has spoken! :D

attachment.php

Bah! Itll blow over.

There's a joke in that sentence but I'm to drunk to connect it....

his negative-poster boy stunt really put them in a bad way and stirred up a lot of hate for transsexual women. They really have been through hell because of this prick airing all their mystey and secrets

I hope he really is giving it away. I don't want to see any more pretty young ladies persecuted for his shit.

Nobody does.

But “transsexual women” are not ladies nor women; they are sick, mentally-ill men. If refusing to play along with their madness constitutes “persecution”, then so be it.

Nobody does.

But “transsexual women” are not ladies nor women; they are sick, mentally-ill men. If refusing to play along with their madness constitutes “persecution”, then so be it.
They are lovely dears and you are cruel

Nobody does.

Yeah.....there's kinky and then there's that.

They are lovely dears and you are cruel

It's better to tell a cruel truth than a polite lie. This is especially true given the degree of madness and perversion inherent in the lie that you would prefer be told.

As much as I might want to laugh, I think it's HORRIBLE what some has done and what he's allowed people do to him. they've paraded him around like he was in some freak show. and now look where he's at? If he survives this without offing himself I think he'll be luckly

While I don't believe in "persecuting" them, discriminating against them and the like, I do have to say that I find this highly abnormal and agree that it is probably much more a problem in the person's brain than with their perfectly normal functioning body. They keep trying to tell us that "gender doesn't matter." Well, if that's the case, then why the thousands of dollars in plastic surgery and shit ton of makeup and dresses? :eusa_hand:

Well what will our LOCAL QUEER NATION think about this FLIP FLOP.... Now he has a set of BOOBS for sale....CHEAP.....Nutley, they are YOUR SIZE!!!!!

ShockWire ^ | 10/02/2015 | Staff
Talk about flip-flopping! Bruce Jenner AKA Caitlyn Jenner is making headlines again. Sources close to Jenner have disclosed that she's now having doubts whether she's really a woman and is in the process of asking everyone to call her Bruce again. Jenner claims that after lots of soul searching, she is certain about this decision. Earlier this year, Bruce Jenner made national headlines when he revealed on a 20/20 interview that he was going through a gender transition. Jenner's announcement was a huge victory for the LGBT community that was lacking a high profile celebrity. Jenner, is a retired professional...

WHAT ABOUT THAT ESPN "COURAGE AWARD"...Do they want it back?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

caitlyn-jenner-espy-awards.jpg

Yeeaah...

Gender Confusion is a mental disorder wherein the individual is unable to be 'happy' with their gender.

Changing gender doesn't fix the mental disorder.

Which is why it's foolish to lend credence to the demands of these 'people'. They're nuts.

As much as I might want to laugh, I think it's HORRIBLE what some has done and what he's allowed people do to him. they've paraded him around like he was in some freak show. and now look where he's at? If he survives this without offing himself I think he'll be luckly

Well, if this is all true, he should just be thankful that he stopped with the boobs and makeup. :D

Well, if this is all true, he should just be thankful that he stopped with the boobs and makeup. :D

oh I'd say so. holy smokes

Who says you cant have your cake and eat it too?
There's another sentence with a joke in it and I'm less sober than the last time I tried.

Forum List

Back