OMG....Dark Biden is holding a political rally in a Philly Church!

It's live on CNN now.....He's yelling at everyone.....Please make it stop, he's deranged!

https://i.gifer.com/origin/a6/a6563e5c069346074ad948b48d9cf737.gif

a6563e5c069346074ad948b48d9cf737.gif

If the dems see it that's how they would react and be completely justified in doing so.....He sure as hell did not do himself any favors with that tirade.

old man.jpg

Here I was watching a somewhat reasonable discussion (for CNN) on FJB's "issues" and they cut directly to the black church.....Talk about the contrast!....It went from reasonable to Clown World in a second.

The dems are so fucked!

Last edited:
Oh No!!!! Not That. A rally at a Black Church. You mean the like the ralley that P01135809 held at a Black Church, which was filled with White People. Or the White People wearing "Black for Trump," T-Shirts. MAGA is filled Bigots and Racist. Your deflection has failed.

Oh No!!!! Not That. A rally at a Black Church. You mean the like the ralley that P01135809 held at a Black Church, which was filled with White People. Or the White People wearing "Black for Trump," T-Shirts. MAGA is filled Bigots and Racist. Your deflection has failed.
You and Trump almost have the same inmate number.

It's the only way FJB can get an audience. :laughing0301:

It's live on CNN now.....He's yelling at everyone.....Please make it stop, he's deranged!

No link because it's live.

And why is that church still receiving tax exempt status?

They're setting up the 2024 steal.

While in Philadelphia, Clyburn visited two large and prominent congregations in Mount Airy Church of God and Christ and Triumph Baptist Church. Triumph’s pastor, the Rev. James Hall is a native of South Carolina and is good friends with Clyburn and his family.

They're setting up the 2024 steal.

While in Philadelphia, Clyburn visited two large and prominent congregations in Mount Airy Church of God and Christ and Triumph Baptist Church. Triumph’s pastor, the Rev. James Hall is a native of South Carolina and is good friends with Clyburn and his family.
I bet that's why he canceled his FtN appearance, to pave the way for a FJB forced rally.

I bet that's why he canceled his FtN appearance, to pave the way for a FJB forced rally.

Forum List

Back