OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.
You skipped where she was yelling at her husband to "don't do it" over and over.

Other takeaways:

Who thinks filming is more important than your husband?
After he was shot she refused to go to her husband.
After he was shot she didn't call an ambulance.

Do you have time stamped evidence to back your suspicion? If you do....show me it.

Dude, the entirety of the shooting and the immediate aftermath is on the video and there is nothing at his feet.
The photo has to be sometime after the video. Does it not?

The guy was already on the ground with cops around him when she came around the car and got a clear shot.
The very first thing the cops are going to do is remove the weapon so there is no chance the suspect can gain access to it.
This would be done immediately so she wouldnt have caught it in the video.
That's my point.
Then where did the photo come from?
Also the officer in red is bending over Scott in the photo with the purported gun. He never does that in the video. The photo has to be sometime after the video.

View attachment 90800

Video here
Video Emerges From Scene Of Charlotte Police Shooting Of Keith Scott

We dont know where the pic originated.
And I find it highly unlikely that the cops would take a still from her video and photo shop a gun into it.

A "throw down" gun would be far easier to add to a video.

A video the wife took?
Explain how that happened when there is no gun in her video.

Watch the video idiot. The cops were crawling all over the place, all had their guns out, all just waiting and hoping for the chance to blow away a man who was just sitting him his car, minding his own business.

She can be clearly seen answering orders to stay away. There is little doubt they would have gunned her down too.

We need to make sure all blacks have video cameras.

Go ahead but I'm not paying for them...sick of paying their way

Watch the video idiot. The cops were crawling all over the place, all had their guns out, all just waiting and hoping for the chance to blow away a man who was just sitting him his car, minding his own business.

She can be clearly seen answering orders to stay away. There is little doubt they would have gunned her down too.

We need to make sure all blacks have video cameras.
Don't Obamaphones have cameras?

Wouldn't it be great if "ObamaPhones" were real? RWNJ traitors are too stupid to know they're not but its time we made sure all blacks videoed cops.

No, it's tragic that "ObamaPhones" ARE real. When did we get into the business of giving phone service to everyone??? Government can do more to help people, but not give everyone a phone.
Obamaphones help people deal drugs more efficiently thus helping the economy. Seriously, it's not like most these people are actually looking for jobs. Why would they? Free housing, food, phones, spending money and they can pimp, deal drugs and loot in their ample free time.

Wrong again.

I know you're just a RWNJ traitor but think it through. The phones that drug dealers use are throw aways, cheapies.

Lifeline is highly controlled and regulated.

Just for a moment - think.

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.
Maybe this will help.

Photo released by police claiming gun on ground.
witness%20photo%20gun_1474501349100_6179362_ver1.0.JPG

Still from video right after shooting showing no throw down gun on the ground yet.
proxy.jpg

Dude, the entirety of the shooting and the immediate aftermath is on the video and there is nothing at his feet.

The guy was already on the ground with cops around him when she came around the car and got a clear shot.
The very first thing the cops are going to do is remove the weapon so there is no chance the suspect can gain access to it.
That's my point.
Also the officer in red is bending over Scott in the photo with the purported gun. He never does that in the video. The photo has to be sometime after the video.

View attachment 90800

Video here

And I find it highly unlikely that the cops would take a still from her video and photo shop a gun into it.

A video the wife took?

EXACTLY! Now you get it..heh heh heh!

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.
She kept this hidden and let the rioting and burning and looting continue? One man was murdered by the protestors, others they tried to set on fire, others were beaten by gangs and the wife sat on this? Jesus H Christ!

OK.
There is nothing at his feet during the video.
The photo is sometime after the video.
It seems odd to me that the police would later place a gun on the ground rather than render it safe and secure it as evidence.
Do you have time stamped evidence to back your suspicion? If you do....show me it.

That's my point.

View attachment 90800

Video here

Can you read?

The only officer in a red shirt is bent over Scott in the photo. If you watch the video, he never does that. Therefore, it must be sometime after the video. If that is indeed a gun in the photo, how did it get there?

Why would the officers be yelling "drop the gun" repeatedly if he didnt have a gun?
And the women was telling her husband "dont do it" so what exactly was she referring to?
No she is telling the POLICE, don't do it, don't shoot him.

You're an idiot. I mean, you really really are stooopid. It was started as far back at President Wilson's administration. Why can't you RWNJ traitors ever learn?
First Obamaphones didn't exist, now they go back to the Wilson Administration.

Who knew?!

http://www.regulatorystaff.sc.gov/Documents/Lifeline/Revised History of Lifeline.pdf

Lifeline Facts
History of the Lifeline Assistance Program
So, now that we've acknowledged that Obamaphones do indeed exist and every black should have one, unless ID is required I guess, then we can assume that most blacks have cameras, right?

sorry, I didn't see your previous post, So the problem is drug dealers throw away their phones making the problem that every couple of months/weeks new Obamaphones should be issued to them to make sure they can film thugs getting killed and facilitate in drug dealing. Is that it?

That's my point.

View attachment 90800

Video here

Can you read?

The only officer in a red shirt is bent over Scott in the photo. If you watch the video, he never does that. Therefore, it must be sometime after the video. If that is indeed a gun in the photo, how did it get there?
Somebody photoshopped it maybe, dipshit?

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.
Maybe this will help.

Photo released by police claiming gun on ground.
witness%20photo%20gun_1474501349100_6179362_ver1.0.JPG

Still from video right after shooting showing no throw down gun on the ground yet.
proxy.jpg

Did you just jump in this thread without reading it?
The cops would have immediately secured the gun when the guy went down.
She didnt get a clear shot until he'd been on the ground awhile and the cops would have secured the weapon before she got there.

Why would the officers be yelling "drop the gun" repeatedly if he didnt have a gun?
And the women was telling her husband "dont do it" so what exactly was she referring to?
No she was not, you imbecile. She says his name multiple times. God damn youre stupid.

That's my point.

View attachment 90800

Video here

A video the wife took?

EXACTLY! Now you get it..heh heh heh!

Are you really this stupid?
The photo of the gun was said to be from an eyewitness not the wife.

We have people that will troll the public in the worst way, Hutch. It's quite possible that picture is bullshit. Why was his wife telling him"Don't you do that!" ?

I have no idea what the wife was saying.
The photo was held up as evidence that he was armed. I'm simply asking questions as to how that could be.

Don't you do it was to her husband. Police just wanted to arrest him.

Forum List

Back