OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.

What's a TVI? Traumatic Vaginal Injury? I believe what you meant was TBI (B for brain...)

She's full of shit...it was just a sprained labia.

Watch the video idiot. The cops were crawling all over the place, all had their guns out, all just waiting and hoping for the chance to blow away a man who was just sitting him his car, minding his own business.

She can be clearly seen answering orders to stay away. There is little doubt they would have gunned her down too.

We need to make sure all blacks have video cameras.
Don't Obamaphones have cameras?

Wouldn't it be great if "ObamaPhones" were real? RWNJ traitors are too stupid to know they're not but its time we made sure all blacks videoed cops.

No, it's tragic that "ObamaPhones" ARE real. When did we get into the business of giving phone service to everyone??? Government can do more to help people, but not give everyone a phone.

Here's the video.

Video of Keith L. Scott Police Encounter

Odd, listen at how seemingly calm the wife is?

He better not be fucking dead? Not, don't kill him, no rush to get to him? More interested in filming then getting to her injured hubby?

That's screwed up!
Why would she rush in to aid her husband and risk getting shot herself? Idiot! She did the right thing…videotape the murderous bastards to preserve the evidence…that strategy is catching on nationally…. thank goodness for that!
Because she is a low IQ individual driven mostly by emotion and not reason?
So now we have a cyber psychologist with a cracker jack box degree weighing in!
Seriously? That woman was a walking cliche of a dumb black bitch and so was her husband...so are you come to think of it.

Two racist bastards high five-ing each other over the death of another human being and then berating his wife for having the temerity to videotape the cops killing her husband is an apostasy equal to the Holocaust. The devil has your ear and your heart. My human appeals to your souls have no effect..so I digress to the devil…let him have you!

Watch the video idiot. The cops were crawling all over the place, all had their guns out, all just waiting and hoping for the chance to blow away a man who was just sitting him his car, minding his own business.

She can be clearly seen answering orders to stay away. There is little doubt they would have gunned her down too.

Wouldn't it be great if "ObamaPhones" were real? RWNJ traitors are too stupid to know they're not but its time we made sure all blacks videoed cops.

No, it's tragic that "ObamaPhones" ARE real. When did we get into the business of giving phone service to everyone??? Government can do more to help people, but not give everyone a phone.
Obamaphones help people deal drugs more efficiently thus helping the economy. Seriously, it's not like most these people are actually looking for jobs. Why would they? Free housing, food, phones, spending money and they can pimp, deal drugs and loot in their ample free time.

Here's the video.

He better not be fucking dead? Not, don't kill him, no rush to get to him? More interested in filming then getting to her injured hubby?

That's screwed up!
She wasn't calm at all. I don't know what she was doing filming, though. If he wasn't doing anything, why would she?

She wasn't too dang emotional either.

Where is she trying to assertain if her husband was OK? Nothing directed toward him after the shooting what so ever, not even an "I Love You" or "hang on honey, help is on its way"

That's the photo of the purported gun.
It's definitely not a book. Looks like a gun to me.
OK.
There is nothing at his feet during the video.
The photo is sometime after the video.
It seems odd to me that the police would later place a gun on the ground rather than render it safe and secure it as evidence.
Do you have time stamped evidence to back your suspicion? If you do....show me it.

Dude, the entirety of the shooting and the immediate aftermath is on the video and there is nothing at his feet.
The photo has to be sometime after the video. Does it not?

The guy was already on the ground with cops around him when she came around the car and got a clear shot.
The very first thing the cops are going to do is remove the weapon so there is no chance the suspect can gain access to it.
This would be done immediately so she wouldnt have caught it in the video.
That's my point.
Then where did the photo come from?
Also the officer in red is bending over Scott in the photo with the purported gun. He never does that in the video. The photo has to be sometime after the video.

nc-riot-9.jpg

Video here
Video Emerges From Scene Of Charlotte Police Shooting Of Keith Scott

That's the photo of the purported gun.
OK.
It seems odd to me that the police would later place a gun on the ground rather than render it safe and secure it as evidence.

There wouldnt be anything at his feet in the video.
The cops would have immediately secured the weapon when the guy went down.
That's the point.
The photo of the purported gun had to be sometime after the video.

No,it would have been taken before she rounded the vehicle.

Then who took the photo? There's no one else there.

Bullshit...
Every babysitter in Uniondale has a smartphone.

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!
Why would she rush in to aid her husband and risk getting shot herself? Idiot! She did the right thing…videotape the murderous bastards to preserve the evidence…that strategy is catching on nationally…. thank goodness for that!
Seriously? That woman was a walking cliche of a dumb black bitch and so was her husband...so are you come to think of it.

Two racist bastards high five-ing each other over the death of another human being and then berating his wife for having the temerity to videotape the cops killing her husband is an apostasy equal to the Holocaust. The devil has your ear and your heart. My human appeals to your souls have no effect..so I digress to the devil…let him have you!

I dont give a rats ass if she kept taping or not. WHERES THE FRIGGEN EMOTION, HER HUSBAND WAS JUST SHOT. AT THIS POINT SHE HAS NO CLUE IF HE'S DEAD OR NOT!

Really?

Obama Phone

Helping Americans with free Lifeline cell phones

Now you too can apply!

You're an idiot. I mean, you really really are stooopid. It was started as far back at President Wilson's administration. Why can't you RWNJ traitors ever learn?

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Who Started the Obama Phone?

Crazy For "Obama Phones" - But Are They For Real?

The Obama Phone?

Free 'ObamaPhones' for Welfare Recipients

Obama Phone: Urban Legend or Real?
Lifeline - Wireless from AT&T

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!

Dead thugs are what nature or God intended. That's the way things work, as they must. It is when that doesn't happen that we're in trouble.

OK.
Do you have time stamped evidence to back your suspicion? If you do....show me it.

Dude, the entirety of the shooting and the immediate aftermath is on the video and there is nothing at his feet.

The guy was already on the ground with cops around him when she came around the car and got a clear shot.
The very first thing the cops are going to do is remove the weapon so there is no chance the suspect can gain access to it.
That's my point.
Also the officer in red is bending over Scott in the photo with the purported gun. He never does that in the video. The photo has to be sometime after the video.

View attachment 90800

Video here

We dont know where the pic originated.
And I find it highly unlikely that the cops would take a still from her video and photo shop a gun into it.

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!
She wasn't calm at all. I don't know what she was doing filming, though. If he wasn't doing anything, why would she?
Ordinarily, she probably wouldn't have thought to film this incident but now, amidst the latest wave of Cop on Black executions ,whenever cops come around black neighborhoods cell phone cameras are automatically turned on.. Blacks realize the cell phone video is their only chance to get some modicum of justice. Smart!

You're an idiot. I mean, you really really are stooopid. It was started as far back at President Wilson's administration. Why can't you RWNJ traitors ever learn?
First Obamaphones didn't exist, now they go back to the Wilson Administration.

Who knew?!

Educate yourself.

:uhoh3:

Dead thugs are what nature or God intended. That's the way things work, as they must. It is when that doesn't happen that we're in trouble.

If that were true you would have perished long ago!

OK.

That's my point.

View attachment 90800

Video here

We dont know where the pic originated.
And I find it highly unlikely that the cops would take a still from her video and photo shop a gun into it.

A "throw down" gun would be far easier to add to a video.

If that were true you would have perished long ago!
Well, here I am and all those thugs are dead, so I must be right.

Nature's a bitch. It doesn't suffer low IQs and idiots gladly. It is likely your days are numbered btw.

Forum List

Back