OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

Here's the video.

Video of Keith L. Scott Police Encounter

Odd, listen at how seemingly calm the wife is?

He better not be fucking dead? Not, don't kill him, no rush to get to him? More interested in filming then getting to her injured hubby?

That's screwed up!

Obviously, you didn't watch and listen.

Its very clear that she is told to stay away, she answers she is not coming close but that she is filming.

If she had gone to him, they would have shot her too.

Unless she had a gun as well she would not have that concern.

I know no one that would watch a loved one gunned down, for any reason, that would react that calmly.
Do you speak from experience?

Here's the video.

He better not be fucking dead? Not, don't kill him, no rush to get to him? More interested in filming then getting to her injured hubby?

That's screwed up!

Its very clear that she is told to stay away, she answers she is not coming close but that she is filming.

I know no one that would watch a loved one gunned down, for any reason, that would react that calmly.

And you've seen how many?

Give it up.

And you?

I've seen people more deaply emotional seeing their dog die.

The video even shows how steady the camera was.

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!

Do you speak from experience?

And you?

This is a photo of a supposed gun at Scott's feet. It looks more like one of the gloves the officer dropped.View attachment 90780

Hard to say what that is in the photo.

It is. But that photo is sometime after the video. It just seems odd that the police would place his gun on the ground like that later.

Is that really the supposed gun,or is it something else?
I havent seen the vid yet so I cant really say.

That's the photo of the purported gun.

This is a photo of a supposed gun at Scott's feet. It looks more like one of the gloves the officer dropped.View attachment 90780

It is. But that photo is sometime after the video. It just seems odd that the police would place his gun on the ground like that later.

Did a search on Keith L. Scott videos and the only one I can find is the cell phone video taken by his wife.

It's definitely not a book. Looks like a gun to me.

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!
Why would she rush in to aid her husband and risk getting shot herself? Idiot! She did the right thing…videotape the murderous bastards to preserve the evidence…that strategy is catching on nationally…. thank goodness for that!

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!
Why would she rush in to aid her husband and risk getting shot herself? Idiot! She did the right thing…videotape the murderous bastards to preserve the evidence…that strategy is catching on nationally…. thank goodness for that!
Because she is a low IQ individual driven mostly by emotion and not reason?

Yeah, but the cops have plenty of extra "throw down guns" to plant on people.

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!

Not seeing where a video that shows nothing is going to help her.

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!
So now we have a cyber psychologist with a cracker jack box degree weighing in!

Did a search on Keith L. Scott videos and the only one I can find is the cell phone video taken by his wife.

It's a photo.
keith scott gun photo - Google Search

They have access to confiscated guns, if they have the clearence to do so. Maybe look into whether the officer did in fact have access to evidence rooms and the weapons held within.

What hasn't been explained is why would the cops want to shoot the guy if he had no gun?
That just doesnt make sense,to believe that you'd have to believe that the cops just wanted to shoot the guy for the hell of it.

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!
I'm just telling you a possibility. She could just be stupid. I mean, she sat there and said "you better hope he's not dead, fuckers!" to people with guns, who just killed somebody in front of her. You'd think common sense would tell you to just shut up and not heighten the tension of the situation.

Dumb people exist. Especially in the black community it seems.

Here's the video.

That's screwed up!
Seriously? That woman was a walking cliche of a dumb black bitch and so was her husband...so are you come to think of it.

OK.
There is nothing at his feet during the video.
The photo is sometime after the video.
It seems odd to me that the police would later place a gun on the ground rather than render it safe and secure it as evidence.

Forum List

Back