OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

Hard to say what that is in the photo.

It is. But that photo is sometime after the video. It just seems odd that the police would place his gun on the ground like that later.

Is that really the supposed gun,or is it something else?
I havent seen the vid yet so I cant really say.

That's the photo of the purported gun.
It's definitely not a book. Looks like a gun to me.
OK.
There is nothing at his feet during the video.
The photo is sometime after the video.
It seems odd to me that the police would later place a gun on the ground rather than render it safe and secure it as evidence.
Do you have time stamped evidence to back your suspicion? If you do....show me it.

Hard to say what that is in the photo.

It is. But that photo is sometime after the video. It just seems odd that the police would place his gun on the ground like that later.

OK.
It seems odd to me that the police would later place a gun on the ground rather than render it safe and secure it as evidence.

There wouldnt be anything at his feet in the video.
The cops would have immediately secured the weapon when the guy went down.

Yeah, but the cops have plenty of extra "throw down guns" to plant on people.
They have access to confiscated guns, if they have the clearence to do so. Maybe look into whether the officer did in fact have access to evidence rooms and the weapons held within.

Illegal weapons are confiscated all of the time. It's very simple to maintain a cache of them for such an occasion. I'm not saying this is what happened but it's certainly possible.

Watch the video idiot. The cops were crawling all over the place, all had their guns out, all just waiting and hoping for the chance to blow away a man who was just sitting him his car, minding his own business.

She can be clearly seen answering orders to stay away. There is little doubt they would have gunned her down too.

We need to make sure all blacks have video cameras.

OK.
Do you have time stamped evidence to back your suspicion? If you do....show me it.

Dude, the entirety of the shooting and the immediate aftermath is on the video and there is nothing at his feet.
The photo has to be sometime after the video. Does it not?

Watch the video idiot. The cops were crawling all over the place, all had their guns out, all just waiting and hoping for the chance to blow away a man who was just sitting him his car, minding his own business.

She can be clearly seen answering orders to stay away. There is little doubt they would have gunned her down too.

Don't Obamaphones have cameras?

They have access to confiscated guns, if they have the clearence to do so. Maybe look into whether the officer did in fact have access to evidence rooms and the weapons held within.

Illegal weapons are confiscated all of the time. It's very simple to maintain a cache of them for such an occasion. I'm not saying this is what happened but it's certainly possible.
True, anything is possible. If there is any evidence to suggest the gun was planted, it should be looked into thoroughly.

OK.

That's the point.
The photo of the purported gun had to be sometime after the video.

Wouldn't it be great if "ObamaPhones" were real? RWNJ traitors are too stupid to know they're not but its time we made sure all blacks videoed cops.

Are you really that naive? Cops have been known to plant evidence to cover their asses.It is nothing new.

Cop Reveals That 'Planting Evidence And Lying' Are Just 'Part Of The Game' - Counter Current News

Jeffery Schultz: What about planting evidence? Does Sheriff Bradshaw support that also?

Deputy Sheriff: Look, what you have to realize is that you do this at your own risk. Most supervisors look the other way, but occasionally some will not. Then what are you going to do if that supervisor writes a memo to IA? It’s better just to keep it to yourself and your road patrol partners or unit partners. It is not something we advertise because we have some supervisors that are angels and don’t have what it takes to do the job. Besides, we don’t brag about what we do because you don’t want those rumors out there. Still, Sheriff Bradshaw was caught a few years back ordering detectives to falsify evidence to implicate a black man in a robbery. This is why when his deputies do get caught in the middle of a scandal like planting evidence or lying on reports, he generally looks the other way and instructs Internal Affairs to sweep it under the run, unless he doesn’t like you.

Jeffery Schultz: You have proof of this?

Deputy Sheriff: It was testimony by his own chief. His own chief made this admission, in addition to making the admission Sheriff Bradshaw used to steal firearms from the evidence room. It was always speculated guns he would steal these were to plant on suspects.

OK.

Dude, the entirety of the shooting and the immediate aftermath is on the video and there is nothing at his feet.
The photo has to be sometime after the video. Does it not?

The guy was already on the ground with cops around him when she came around the car and got a clear shot.
The very first thing the cops are going to do is remove the weapon so there is no chance the suspect can gain access to it.
This would be done immediately so she wouldnt have caught it in the video.

Are you really that naive? Cops have been known to plant evidence to cover their asses.It is nothing new.

Cop Reveals That 'Planting Evidence And Lying' Are Just 'Part Of The Game' - Counter Current News

Jeffery Schultz: What about planting evidence? Does Sheriff Bradshaw support that also?

Deputy Sheriff: Look, what you have to realize is that you do this at your own risk. Most supervisors look the other way, but occasionally some will not. Then what are you going to do if that supervisor writes a memo to IA? It’s better just to keep it to yourself and your road patrol partners or unit partners. It is not something we advertise because we have some supervisors that are angels and don’t have what it takes to do the job. Besides, we don’t brag about what we do because you don’t want those rumors out there. Still, Sheriff Bradshaw was caught a few years back ordering detectives to falsify evidence to implicate a black man in a robbery. This is why when his deputies do get caught in the middle of a scandal like planting evidence or lying on reports, he generally looks the other way and instructs Internal Affairs to sweep it under the run, unless he doesn’t like you.

Jeffery Schultz: You have proof of this?

Deputy Sheriff: It was testimony by his own chief. His own chief made this admission, in addition to making the admission Sheriff Bradshaw used to steal firearms from the evidence room. It was always speculated guns he would steal these were to plant on suspects.
Counter Current News? Why don't you hit me with an Alex Jones article? Lol

OK.

That's the point.
The photo of the purported gun had to be sometime after the video.

No,it would have been taken before she rounded the vehicle.

What hasn't been explained is why would the cops want to shoot the guy if he had no gun?
That just doesnt make sense,to believe that you'd have to believe that the cops just wanted to shoot the guy for the hell of it.

Or were mistaken about him having a gun.

Here's the video.

Video of Keith L. Scott Police Encounter

Odd, listen at how seemingly calm the wife is?

He better not be fucking dead? Not, don't kill him, no rush to get to him? More interested in filming then getting to her injured hubby?

That's screwed up!
Why would she rush in to aid her husband and risk getting shot herself? Idiot! She did the right thing…videotape the murderous bastards to preserve the evidence…that strategy is catching on nationally…. thank goodness for that!
Because she is a low IQ individual driven mostly by emotion and not reason?
So now we have a cyber psychologist with a cracker jack box degree weighing in!
I'm just telling you a possibility. She could just be stupid. I mean, she sat there and said "you better hope he's not dead, fuckers!" to people with guns, who just killed somebody in front of her. You'd think common sense would tell you to just shut up and not heighten the tension of the situation.

Dumb people exist. Especially in the black community it seems.
Really? What would YOU say to a bunch of cops who had just shot your wife? Or son?

Wouldn't it be great if "ObamaPhones" were real? RWNJ traitors are too stupid to know they're not but its time we made sure all blacks videoed cops.
Really?

Obama Phone

Helping Americans with free Lifeline cell phones

Now you too can apply!

What hasn't been explained is why would the cops want to shoot the guy if he had no gun?
That just doesnt make sense,to believe that you'd have to believe that the cops just wanted to shoot the guy for the hell of it.

Or were mistaken about him having a gun.

Judging by the wifes behavior I think it's pretty obvious he did.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.

What's a TVI? Traumatic Vaginal Injury? I believe what you meant was TBI (B for brain...)

Forum List

Back