OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

So where's the video?
Turn on your news station fool. Don't turn on Fox. I bet they won't show it.
I just watched it on FOX. Pretty crappy wife, looks like suicide by cop and Incan see why.

THE MAN KILLED WASN"T THE GUY THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. HE HAD A BRAIN INJURY SUFFERED FROM A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT! Where do you cold blooded SNAKES COME FROM. WHERE is your humanity!
I don't care. Not my fault he was brandishing a gun and refused to drop it, even with his wife yelling at him to not do it.

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.
Maybe this will help.

Photo released by police claiming gun on ground.
witness%20photo%20gun_1474501349100_6179362_ver1.0.JPG

Still from video right after shooting showing no throw down gun on the ground yet.
proxy.jpg

You do understand that the two are not photo'd at anywhere near the same time, right?

There's police tape in one, non in the other

If that really is a gun it would support the throw down gun theory.
They wouldnt put up crime tape then return the gun to the original location.

Or the gun was removed from under his body and put aside.

They would have secured the weapon long before putting up crime tape.
Makes me question whether it's a gun in the photo.

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.
Maybe this will help.

Still from video right after shooting showing no throw down gun on the ground yet.
proxy.jpg

You do understand that the two are not photo'd at anywhere near the same time, right?

Yeah....so if it isn't a Photoshop job, they can and should look into it.

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

Did you just jump in this thread without reading it?
The cops would have immediately secured the gun when the guy went down.
She didnt get a clear shot until he'd been on the ground awhile and the cops would have secured the weapon before she got there.

Note the crime scene tape in the photo.
Obviously after the video.
If the police are claiming that to be a photo of the purported gun, then how and why is it there after the video?

Watch the video idiot. The cops were crawling all over the place, all had their guns out, all just waiting and hoping for the chance to blow away a man who was just sitting him his car, minding his own business.

She can be clearly seen answering orders to stay away. There is little doubt they would have gunned her down too.

We need to make sure all blacks have video cameras.
Don't Obamaphones have cameras?

Wouldn't it be great if "ObamaPhones" were real? RWNJ traitors are too stupid to know they're not but its time we made sure all blacks videoed cops.
Bullshit...
Every babysitter in Uniondale has a smartphone.
AND Hempstead and Roosevelt.

This is a photo of a supposed gun at Scott's feet. It looks more like one of the gloves the officer dropped.View attachment 90780

Hard to say what that is in the photo.

It is. But that photo is sometime after the video. It just seems odd that the police would place his gun on the ground like that later.

Is that really the supposed gun,or is it something else?
I havent seen the vid yet so I cant really say.

That's the photo of the purported gun.
The police Confirmed that the photo shows the gun.

Witness photo shows gun at scene, sources confirm

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Police sources confirm to NBC Charlotte that a witness' photo taken moments after the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott shows a gun at his feet.

Still from video shows no gun!!!

proxy.jpg

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

She didnt get a clear shot until he'd been on the ground awhile and the cops would have secured the weapon before she got there.

If the police are claiming that to be a photo of the purported gun, then how and why is it there after the video?
Are the police doing so?

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

You have no idea, from two photos, the timeframe in which anything happened nor if the object in the foreground had anything to do with this.

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

Look at the shadow near the victim's feet. It is shorter in the video that doesn't show the gun. The shadow is longer in the other video. Know what that means? It means significant time had passed before the gun appeared.

Probably suicide by cop. Maybe his TBI was becoming too much to deal with?

Or maybe he was sitting in his car when cops appeared, yelling at him to get out of the car and then - they gunned him down.

His wife had left the truck and was able to video the killing when she came back.

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

There could be dozens of reasons, I've pointed out one already.

This is a photo of a supposed gun at Scott's feet. It looks more like one of the gloves the officer dropped.View attachment 90780
And here is a still from the video just after the shooting showing no gun.

proxy.jpg
How do you know it's not underneath him?
Because the police confirmed that the witness photo shows gun on the ground.

Witness photo shows gun at scene, sources confirm
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Police sources confirm to NBC Charlotte that a witness' photo taken moments after the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott shows a gun at his feet.

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

You have no idea, from two photos, the timeframe in which anything happened nor if the object in the foreground had anything to do with this.
See post #192.

Sure they did, they had the video all this time and only now released it, sure thing. The family has been lying since this started.

Or they waited to release it to use as leverage on the advice of their counsel.
The police will have no choice but to release their own now.
Since they didn't release it until after the police finally showed them their video that took them days to edit, she didn't tell them she had a video to see whether they would alter their videos thinking they were safe to edit them.
So now you claim the government shoots innocents and fabricates evidence against innocents while at the same time you say the government needs to be bigger and more powerful.

You're stuck on stupid.

And you're claiming they don't???

This has always gone on. The difference now is videos.

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

We do know the supposed gun photo was taken after the video because the crime tape is up.
I dont think it's a gun. Even FakeMularky agrees and says it was a glove.

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

Look at the shadow near the victim's feet. It is shorter in the video that doesn't show the gun. The shadow is longer in the other video. Know what that means? It means significant time had passed before the gun appeared.

I'm wondering if it's even a gun in the photo.

Forum List

Back