OMG Maxine Waters is convinced evidence isn't needed for impeachment

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Man oh man the looney left is truly over the edge. By all means keep displaying your insanity you crazy nutbars. She actually claims that they are suspicious because they don't know where Donal Trump came from?

:lmao:

WATERS: That’s what I’m telling you. We have investigations that have already started. There is an investigation in the Senate Intelligence yes, in the House you have investigations going on in several places in several ways.

This man is questionable. and what I’m saying is, because we are suspicious, many of us about who he is, where he came from, what his actions are and all of his conflicts and this business of loving Putin and the Kremlin so much, we have to find out more about him. And some of that I think leads to the possibility of impeachment.

And I think that’s legitimate to say given everything we know at this point.

BALDWIN: I understand on the investigation. But you know, you do have to find evidence before using such a huge word, such a tremendous word as the I word, the I in impeachment.

WATERS: No, no, no. no, no, no. Let me tell you what you are saying is this. You are saying that you don’t ordinarily hear members of Congress who would do what I’m doing, who began to talk about impeachment because they would fear that perhaps they were not going to get the information other people would think they are acting too hastily.

BALDWIN: Two weeks, congresswoman. The man has been in the Oval Office two weeks.

More at link:

Dem Rep Waters: Trump 'Investigation' Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment - Breitbart

Lol! What a switch ! You righties called for Obamas impeachment since day one .

Hey, we live in a post-evidence world. When you can invent "three million illegals voted" or "six million people came to my inauguration", facts' lives don't matter.

Evidence, schmedvidence. Did Rump need "evidence" for his grand birth certificate charade? How come he hid the "evidence" of passing off Bush Brothers (ironic name) Steaks as his own?

Man oh man the looney left is truly over the edge. By all means keep displaying your insanity you crazy nutbars. She actually claims that they are suspicious because they don't know where Donal Trump came from?

WATERS: That’s what I’m telling you. We have investigations that have already started. There is an investigation in the Senate Intelligence yes, in the House you have investigations going on in several places in several ways.

This man is questionable. and what I’m saying is, because we are suspicious, many of us about who he is, where he came from, what his actions are and all of his conflicts and this business of loving Putin and the Kremlin so much, we have to find out more about him. And some of that I think leads to the possibility of impeachment.

BALDWIN: I understand on the investigation. But you know, you do have to find evidence before using such a huge word, such a tremendous word as the I word, the I in impeachment.

WATERS: No, no, no. no, no, no. Let me tell you what you are saying is this. You are saying that you don’t ordinarily hear members of Congress who would do what I’m doing, who began to talk about impeachment because they would fear that perhaps they were not going to get the information other people would think they are acting too hastily.

BALDWIN: Two weeks, congresswoman. The man has been in the Oval Office two weeks.

More at link:

Dem Rep Waters: Trump 'Investigation' Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment - Breitbart

She is 3/4 retarded....years ago she wanted to socialize the oil companies

Hey, we live in a post-evidence world. When you can invent "three million illegals voted" or "six million people came to my inauguration", facts' lives don't matter.

Evidence, schmedvidence. Did Rump need "evidence" for his grand birth certificate charade? How come he hid the "evidence" of passing off Bush Brothers (ironic name) Steaks as his own?

Another thread the with the same stupid shit over and over and over. This was dead a month ago when they first punched it our of their ass. So beat he horse and in eight years when Pence takes office beat the same old drum about him. HAAHAHAHA any good comic gets new material every once in a while. apparently dimshits are too stupid, and too indoctrinated by their own lies to find anything but "racist, homophobe, islamaphobe, nazi, sexist, >>>>>" same old loosers. Keep it up, but try to get some new material you jokes are loosing your steam, and when you cease to be funny, you may find yourselves in a hole looking up.

Maxine Waters: Proof that sasquatch exsists and they have been making babies for 100 years

Another thread the with the same stupid shit over and over and over. This was dead a month ago when they first punched it our of their ass. So beat he horse and in eight years when Pence takes office beat the same old drum about him. HAAHAHAHA any good comic gets new material every once in a while. apparently dimshits are too stupid, and too indoctrinated by their own lies to find anything but "racist, homophobe, islamaphobe, nazi, sexist, >>>>>" same old loosers. Keep it up, but try to get some new material you jokes are loosing your steam, and when you cease to be funny, you may find yourselves in a hole looking up.

Kind of early in the evening to be drinking cleaning products innit?

Engrish?

65773506.jpg

Lol! What a switch ! You righties called for Obamas impeachment since day one .
and some here had to be reminded Trump couldn't be impeached, until he actually took office

doesnt Maxine Josapheen Jackson Lee represent East LA? the dumbest county in the USA?

More at link:

it's so cute when you drug addled loons make up.

try real sources, maybe you wouldn't sound like such a moron.

and just to make it clear.... BREITBART ISN"T A SOURCE, nut bar.

I thought about keeping track of the lawless and insanity of the left, but I found there are so many new ones everyday, I just enjoy the moment.

why wont Gallup ever take a poll asking who we think are the dumbest lawmakers in America?

Mammath Ass Poll: Who is more honorable? Maxine Waters, or the gerbil that attacked Richard Gere....Results,,,,,,,Waters 15%,,,,Gerbil,,,85%

More at link:

Unintelligent districts elect Unintelligent representatives.

More at link:

Unintelligent districts elect Unintelligent representatives.

Dude, one of the libs is going to play the race card in you.

Forum List

Back