OMG Maxine Waters is convinced evidence isn't needed for impeachment

Maxine Waters
1932 - 2027
Communist. Pathological Liar (like all LWNJ's)
Heart filled with hate - denied at The Gate.

The video is astounding - the woman can't even form coherent thoughts. She's babbling and saying stuff that doesn't even make sense. Someone needs to get her out of Congress and into an Alzheimer's treatment program as soon as possible.

Maxine Waters
1932 - 2027
Communist. Pathological Liar (like all LWNJ's)
Heart filled with hate - denied at The Gate.
i wonder if she ever mentioned that her father was a slave during the lincoln years, therefore she doesnt ever have to pay taxes

Last edited:
Man oh man the looney left is truly over the edge. By all means keep displaying your insanity you crazy nutbars. She actually claims that they are suspicious because they don't know where Donal Trump came from?

:lmao:

WATERS: That’s what I’m telling you. We have investigations that have already started. There is an investigation in the Senate Intelligence yes, in the House you have investigations going on in several places in several ways.

This man is questionable. and what I’m saying is, because we are suspicious, many of us about who he is, where he came from, what his actions are and all of his conflicts and this business of loving Putin and the Kremlin so much, we have to find out more about him. And some of that I think leads to the possibility of impeachment.

And I think that’s legitimate to say given everything we know at this point.

BALDWIN: I understand on the investigation. But you know, you do have to find evidence before using such a huge word, such a tremendous word as the I word, the I in impeachment.

WATERS: No, no, no. no, no, no. Let me tell you what you are saying is this. You are saying that you don’t ordinarily hear members of Congress who would do what I’m doing, who began to talk about impeachment because they would fear that perhaps they were not going to get the information other people would think they are acting too hastily.

BALDWIN: Two weeks, congresswoman. The man has been in the Oval Office two weeks.

More at link:

Dem Rep Waters: Trump 'Investigation' Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment - Breitbart

Waters is in an active competition with jackass-Lee for the loudest mouthed, ignorant black bitch in the house, so far jackass-Lee has the edge. Palousey has it locked for the ignorant white bitches.

The bar was set so low in the '90s that a traffic violation could be used as grounds.

Impeachment is a political process not a legal process, but the Court has ruled it must proceed as per the Constitution.

i am pretty sure if that tyrannasorus from jerrassic part took a bite out of Maxinne , he would of spit it out in 3 seconds,,,then those big black vultures would eat the remains.

Forum List

Back