OMG Maxine Waters is convinced evidence isn't needed for impeachment

Jeff Foxxworthy: OK,,,,Congressman Maxine:....for 800 points,, Which of these countries speak French?,.......Russia,,. Checkoslovakia,, or North Korea?

one of the top ten most feared fates worse than death. being stuck in an elevator with Maxine Waters for 24 hours.

It's time Crazy Maxine puts country before herself, STOP ACTING LOONEY, time to rally behind our President and country!

Maxine's greatest hits:

"the Tea Party can go straight to hell.”

“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

After the health care bill was signed in April 2010, Waters denounced flag-waving at a Tea Party rally. “I was amazed. I really was. I didn’t say anything to anybody. I just watched-the Republicans were out there-they were having a great time. They were laughing, they were waving the American flag, they were egging them on, and I thought that was outrageous behavior. I really did.”

Top 10 Outrageous Maxine Waters Quotes | Human Events

"when the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in...that's just human nature" - Maxine Waters...it's gotta be difficult to be that fucking stupid!

Man oh man the looney left is truly over the edge. By all means keep displaying your insanity you crazy nutbars. She actually claims that they are suspicious because they don't know where Donal Trump came from?

:lmao:

WATERS: That’s what I’m telling you. We have investigations that have already started. There is an investigation in the Senate Intelligence yes, in the House you have investigations going on in several places in several ways.

This man is questionable. and what I’m saying is, because we are suspicious, many of us about who he is, where he came from, what his actions are and all of his conflicts and this business of loving Putin and the Kremlin so much, we have to find out more about him. And some of that I think leads to the possibility of impeachment.

And I think that’s legitimate to say given everything we know at this point.

BALDWIN: I understand on the investigation. But you know, you do have to find evidence before using such a huge word, such a tremendous word as the I word, the I in impeachment.

WATERS: No, no, no. no, no, no. Let me tell you what you are saying is this. You are saying that you don’t ordinarily hear members of Congress who would do what I’m doing, who began to talk about impeachment because they would fear that perhaps they were not going to get the information other people would think they are acting too hastily.

BALDWIN: Two weeks, congresswoman. The man has been in the Oval Office two weeks.

More at link:

Dem Rep Waters: Trump 'Investigation' Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment - Breitbart

She already has all the evidence that is needed. Trump does disagree with her opinion so that leaves only one path for action. Prosecute!

Maxine Waters should go work for Wal-Mart at the return counter. thats where she belongs

They need to make a sitcom based on her, call it "Maxie on The Hill". Please don't take her seriously. The only seriousness of this is the American voter that puts this mentality into Capitol Hill.

Forum List

Back