OMG, the flu disappeared

All bets are off, the flu disappeared cuz of COVID, SOB.

I wonder what other kinds of things disappeared cuz of COVID? Talk about cancel culture and safe spaces, wholly shit, COVID is a progressive pipedream. COVID is the greatest most best cancel event in the history of mankind, or at least since the Earth was flooded or smacked by an asstroid.

Hopefully Biden can cancel cancer too, remember he promised.

I don't know how all these people got covid when everyone locked down for a year. But that's probably why the flu wasn't floating around. Emergency Propaganda trumps seasonal vaccine shots a fast way to get mega money too.
The trolls around here who keep saying the covid virus is dangerous can’t explain how the flu went away so quickly or how this years past desths were no more higher than normal years past.lol.
I'm still wondering about the hospital's, and the reefer trailers (refrigerated unit's), and the records regarding the bodies that were taken from the hospitals or stored in these units, otherwise in relation to the past years death records of people dying from multiple causes in hospital's, and being placed in the morgues from those natural causes. Otherwise not only did Covid cancel out the flu, but did it cancel out many other causes of death found in hospital's prior to the pandemic ?? If I'm conspiracy theorists thinking, then I apologize, but how many are out here thinking like me because of the way everything has gone on in the last 4+ years ?

I wonder what other kinds of things disappeared cuz of COVID? Talk about cancel culture and safe spaces, wholly shit, COVID is a progressive pipedream. COVID is the greatest most best cancel event in the history of mankind, or at least since the Earth was flooded or smacked by an asstroid.

No it did not....it's still there. But, of course, silly orange cultists will believe anything....:heehee:

I don't know how all these people got covid when everyone locked down for a year. But that's probably why the flu wasn't floating around. Emergency Propaganda trumps seasonal vaccine shots a fast way to get mega money too.
The trolls around here who keep saying the covid virus is dangerous can’t explain how the flu went away so quickly or how this years past desths were no more higher than normal years past.lol.

They also can't explain how I am violating their rights if I choose not to get the vaccine even though they already got the vaccine themselves. :dunno:

If masks and social distancing work, why arent Florida and Texas have the highest occurance?

The COVID fools are very odd, and better suited to live under a totalitarian regime.
Florida and texas have some of the highest overall numbers in the nation.

Covidiots will tell you it’s because of the masks, but then they’ll tell you that covid rates are going up because people aren’t wearing masks :rolleyes:
It is because of masks. Covid is far more contagious than the flu, you ignorant piece of garbage.
That's funny, because when I got Covid my wife took care of me just like she had done in the past when I had the flu, and guess what ??? She never contacted the wuflu. Infact no one in my family caught the thing, even though they never stop visiting or going about life in a normal way around us.

They have all been tested at different times, and all for different reason's, and nope, no wuflu. Just allergies and colds.... It's that they had pre-testing due to dentist appointments, surgeries, and etc. Nope, no wuflu. Highly contagious eh ??

Thats right. Same scenario happened here except it was my brother in law that got it. His dad stayed with him for a week and didn't catch anything. Neither did anyone else and we were around him when he first had it.

They also can't explain how I am violating their rights if I choose not to get the vaccine even though they already got the vaccine themselves. :dunno:
Lol, no. They can explain it just fine, you can't comprehend it. That's the problem.

Lol, no. They can explain it just fine, you can't comprehend it. That's the problem.

Ok if you are vaccinated and I am not and we are in the same room and I wear a mask and socially distant. How did I violate your rights?

It is because of masks.

Where is your evidence? There are many factors that could have contributed to this. Social distancing, not shaking hands, not going into the office, people's behavior changing in general. Masks may have been contributed to some of it, but they are hardly the golden ticket.

Covidiots will tell you it’s because of the masks, but then they’ll tell you that covid rates are going up because people aren’t wearing masks :rolleyes:
It is because of masks. Covid is far more contagious than the flu, you ignorant piece of garbage.

Your logic is beyond anything sane. You're a leading member of the branch covidians.

Ok if you are vaccinated and I am not and we are in the same room and I wear a mask and socially distant. How did I violate your rights?
A. An antivaxer wearing a mask and socially distancing? I gotta call bullshit.

B. Nobody ever said masks and social distancing were 100% effective.

Your behavior is a danger to everyone around you including your family, friends, and even yourself.

I'm still wondering about the hospital's, and the reefer trailers (refrigerated unit's), and the records regarding the bodies that were taken from the hospitals or stored in these units, otherwise in relation to the past years death records of people dying from multiple causes in hospital's, and being placed in the morgues from those natural causes. Otherwise not only did Covid cancel out the flu, but did it cancel out many other causes of death found in hospital's prior to the pandemic ?? If I'm conspiracy theorists thinking, then I apologize, but how many are out here thinking like me because of the way everything has gone on in the last 4+ years ?

COVID canceled out the fact my step-father smoked 82 years, was mentally ready to die three years ago, especially two years ago & ESPECIALLY 18 months ago. Then was locked up in a home 9 months due COVID cancellations, then struck his head & to hospital, possibly a clot of some sort no autopsy because that responsible is a cock.

Few days later he was admitted back into the hospital for "COVID" and it's listed as cause of death.

COVID the great cancel event.

Your behavior is a danger to everyone around you including your family, friends, and even yourself.

You don't have to call bullshit. I am asking you a direct question. My question is : If I wear a mask and socially distance 6ft as according to my State's mandates I obey the law and I am not vaccinated but you are vaccinated and you are also wearing a mask still (even though you are vaccinated) and you are also still following your State's social distancing mandates ......How am I violating your rights? I really need an explanation of how you are being violated?

Can you please actually answer my question instead of just implying I am a liar and then not answering it?

Again anyone can get vaccinated. So everyone in my family, and my friends have the vaccination available so if they get vaccinated and everyone still adheres to the States mandates on masks and social distancing then how are they put in danger>? I do wear my mask and socially distance but I don't want the vaccine it is not FDA approved. Tell me exactly the danger I am doing to my friends and my family.

You don't have to call bullshit. I am asking you a direct question. My question is : If I wear a mask and socially distance 6ft as according to my State's mandates I obey the law and I am not vaccinated but you are vaccinated and you are also wearing a mask still (even though you are vaccinated) and you are also still following your State's social distancing mandates ......How am I violating your rights? I really need an explanation of how you are being violated?

Can you please actually answer my question instead of just implying I am a liar and then not answering it?
I answered it. Did you not read the appropriately labeled part B?

Again anyone can get vaccinated. So everyone in my family, and my friends have the vaccination available so if they get vaccinated and everyone still adheres to the States mandates on masks and social distancing then how are they put in danger>? I do wear my mask and socially distance but I don't want the vaccine it is not FDA approved. Tell me exactly the danger I am doing to my friends and my family.

One more.time.for.the hard of thinking. I'll go slow.

Masks.

And.

Social.

Distancing.

Are.

Not.

100%.

Effective.

Actually, this is the first year I can remember I haven't even had a cold. I am in the Czech Republic where covid was far worse than the US and we've had to wear masks since November. There might be something to that.

That's funny, because when I got Covid my wife took care of me just like she had done in the past when I had the flu, and guess what ??? She never contacted the wuflu. Infact no one in my family caught the thing, even though they never stop visiting or going about life in a normal way around us.

They have all been tested at different times, and all for different reason's, and nope, no wuflu. Just allergies and colds.... It's that they had pre-testing due to dentist appointments, surgeries, and etc. Nope, no wuflu. Highly contagious eh ??

Thats right. Same scenario happened here except it was my brother in law that got it. His dad stayed with him for a week and didn't catch anything. Neither did anyone else and we were around him when he first had it.
I suggest you, and anyone else in this thread who questions this whole narrative, to research terrain theory

One more.time.for.the hard of thinking. I'll go slow.

Masks.

And.

Social.

Distancing.

Are.

Not.

100%.

Effective.
Nothing is. That’s why refusing to live your life as you knew it is fucking insane. People are afraid to die of something that isn’t even statistically likely to affect them whatsoever. While all of these people are afraid to die, they’re not even living. It’s sad honestly, but that’s what fear does, and the media is exceptional at using that against us

I answered it. Did you not read the appropriately labeled part B?

I did read it.
"B. Nobody ever said masks and social distancing were 100% effective.

Your behavior is a danger to everyone around you including your family, friends, and even yourself."

But how is it dangerous if you are vaccinated? You really haven't detailed how it is dangerous to you if I follow all of the States mandates mask, social distancing, and you are vaccinated how am I infringing on your rights or endangering you?

Forum List

Back