OMG, the flu disappeared

All bets are off, the flu disappeared cuz of COVID, SOB.

I wonder what other kinds of things disappeared cuz of COVID? Talk about cancel culture and safe spaces, wholly shit, COVID is a progressive pipedream. COVID is the greatest most best cancel event in the history of mankind, or at least since the Earth was flooded or smacked by an asstroid.

Hopefully Biden can cancel cancer too, remember he promised.

I don't know how all these people got covid when everyone locked down for a year. But that's probably why the flu wasn't floating around. Emergency Propaganda trumps seasonal vaccine shots a fast way to get mega money too.
The trolls around here who keep saying the covid virus is dangerous can’t explain how the flu went away so quickly or how this years past desths were no more higher than normal years past.lol.

They also can't explain how I am violating their rights if I choose not to get the vaccine even though they already got the vaccine themselves. :dunno:
Lol, no. They can explain it just fine, you can't comprehend it. That's the problem.

Ok if you are vaccinated and I am not and we are in the same room and I wear a mask and socially distant. How did I violate your rights?
A. An antivaxer wearing a mask and socially distancing? I gotta call bullshit.

B. Nobody ever said masks and social distancing were 100% effective.

Your behavior is a danger to everyone around you including your family, friends, and even yourself.

You don't have to call bullshit. I am asking you a direct question. My question is : If I wear a mask and socially distance 6ft as according to my State's mandates I obey the law and I am not vaccinated but you are vaccinated and you are also wearing a mask still (even though you are vaccinated) and you are also still following your State's social distancing mandates ......How am I violating your rights? I really need an explanation of how you are being violated?

Can you please actually answer my question instead of just implying I am a liar and then not answering it?
I answered it. Did you not read the appropriately labeled part B?

Your behavior is a danger to everyone around you including your family, friends, and even yourself.

I did read it.
"B. Nobody ever said masks and social distancing were 100% effective.

Your behavior is a danger to everyone around you including your family, friends, and even yourself."

But how is it dangerous if you are vaccinated? You really haven't detailed how it is dangerous to you if I follow all of the States mandates mask, social distancing, and you are vaccinated how am I infringing on your rights or endangering you?
You’re trying to reason with someone who has no idea what they’re even afraid of. All they know is they’re supposed to be afraid, so they are.
Oh that's hilarious!! You think this dumbass antivaxer is trying to "reason" with me?

Hysterically funny!!!

View attachment 483664

No bud, you have it all wrong. I've been vaccinated more than most and have been in many hot zones. I refuse to take this one because it's experimental and hasn't had the necessary clinical trials. Vaccines take 8-12 years of clinicals before theyre approved. This one with new technology never before tested in humans took two months. Lol. No thanks.
I've traveled all over the world and been vaccinated for everything from anthrax to yellow fever (zika wasn't a thing the last time I went to South America) and I've not only been vaccinated I volunteered for the moderna trial and took a shot before almost anyone else. Nut-up and do the right thing.

Nope, not on a drug with a two month trial.

I wonder what other kinds of things disappeared cuz of COVID? Talk about cancel culture and safe spaces, wholly shit, COVID is a progressive pipedream. COVID is the greatest most best cancel event in the history of mankind, or at least since the Earth was flooded or smacked by an asstroid.

I don't know how all these people got covid when everyone locked down for a year. But that's probably why the flu wasn't floating around. Emergency Propaganda trumps seasonal vaccine shots a fast way to get mega money too.
The trolls around here who keep saying the covid virus is dangerous can’t explain how the flu went away so quickly or how this years past desths were no more higher than normal years past.lol.

They also can't explain how I am violating their rights if I choose not to get the vaccine even though they already got the vaccine themselves. :dunno:
Lol, no. They can explain it just fine, you can't comprehend it. That's the problem.

Ok if you are vaccinated and I am not and we are in the same room and I wear a mask and socially distant. How did I violate your rights?

You don't have to call bullshit. I am asking you a direct question. My question is : If I wear a mask and socially distance 6ft as according to my State's mandates I obey the law and I am not vaccinated but you are vaccinated and you are also wearing a mask still (even though you are vaccinated) and you are also still following your State's social distancing mandates ......How am I violating your rights? I really need an explanation of how you are being violated?

Can you please actually answer my question instead of just implying I am a liar and then not answering it?

I did read it.

Your behavior is a danger to everyone around you including your family, friends, and even yourself."

But how is it dangerous if you are vaccinated? You really haven't detailed how it is dangerous to you if I follow all of the States mandates mask, social distancing, and you are vaccinated how am I infringing on your rights or endangering you?
You’re trying to reason with someone who has no idea what they’re even afraid of. All they know is they’re supposed to be afraid, so they are.
Oh that's hilarious!! You think this dumbass antivaxer is trying to "reason" with me?

Hysterically funny!!!

View attachment 483664

No bud, you have it all wrong. I've been vaccinated more than most and have been in many hot zones. I refuse to take this one because it's experimental and hasn't had the necessary clinical trials. Vaccines take 8-12 years of clinicals before theyre approved. This one with new technology never before tested in humans took two months. Lol. No thanks.
I've traveled all over the world and been vaccinated for everything from anthrax to yellow fever (zika wasn't a thing the last time I went to South America) and I've not only been vaccinated I volunteered for the moderna trial and took a shot before almost anyone else. Nut-up and do the right thing.

Nope, not on a drug with a two month trial.
Got mine like 7 months ago.

I did read it.

Hysterically funny!!!

View attachment 483664

No Thanks. I will wait for FDA approval.
Not even then

Again anyone can get vaccinated. So everyone in my family, and my friends have the vaccination available so if they get vaccinated and everyone still adheres to the States mandates on masks and social distancing then how are they put in danger>? I do wear my mask and socially distance but I don't want the vaccine it is not FDA approved. Tell me exactly the danger I am doing to my friends and my family.

One more.time.for.the hard of thinking. I'll go slow.

Masks.

And.

Social.

Distancing.

Are.

Not.

100%.

Effective.

Is too, canceled the flu though :bsflag:

Covid did not kill the flu, the cold, or allergies.

Mask wearing, physical distancing, and, most importantly, hand washing did the job.
Oh so it did the job eh, but that nasty ole Covid just busted right on through that mask, and laughed at that hand washing etc eh ???? ROTFLMBO.

If mask and hand washing knocked out colds and flu, then Covid would have been knocked the heck out too. Funny how Covid just tore right through the mask, because I was doing all that stuff, and still got the Covid. Microbes are microbes, and if mask worked to knock out THE FLU, then I wouldn't have gotten Covid.

Mask wearing, physical distancing, and, most importantly, hand washing did the job.
Oh so it did the job eh, but that nasty ole Covid just busted right on through that mask, and laughed at that hand washing etc eh ???? ROTFLMBO.

If mask and hand washing knocked out colds and flu, then Covid would have been knocked the heck out too. Funny how Covid just tore right through the mask, because I was doing all that stuff, and still got the Covid. Microbes are microbes, and if mask worked to knock out THE FLU, then I wouldn't have gotten Covid.
No wait, he's got an answer for that, you know, the thing. You just can't explain anything to these morons.

You and Concerned American sound goofy. Covid is far worse than the flu, the cold, and allergies. And, yes, hand washing and masks and distancing has cut down infections by the millions.

FYI, masks protect others from you, so if you wearing one, good on you. Someone not wearing a mask got you sick.

You and Concerned American sound goofy. Covid is far worse than the flu, the cold, and allergies. And, yes, hand washing and masks and distancing has cut down infections by the millions.

FYI, masks protect others from you, so if you wearing one, good on you. Someone not wearing a mask got you sick.

Death rate USA COVID: 1.78%

Real death rate USA COVID, because they're cocks, make shit up and play games for cash & power, suck it :Boom2: Fuck like 1%,.

CDC report on the difference masks make is 1.3%. Sounds about right in PROG-speak, so figure about 007%
CDC report today or yesterday. It was on PROG-news meaning I didn't read it, don't have to:abgg2q.jpg: Says social distancing isn't so effective after all.:TH_WAY~113:

Percentage of people who increased their intake of drugs, alcohol, depression, etc because of COVID. Fuck I don't know, though pretty tight with numbers:p Let's go with 38% CONSERVATIVELY.

Percentage of people who died because of COVID without having COVID, such as drug abuse & the elderly who said fuck it I'm out? Let's roll with 1% minimum to match COVID's "death" rate.

Percentage of people who sold out themselves & country & freedom? 50%, they were offended by Trump, and realized their bitching when they appointed Xiden.

Percentage of kids robbed of their childhood and retarded immunity systems because of COVID? 100% for anyone that wouldn't otherwise be isolated.

Percentage of kids raised on a spectacle of a society tricked by Communism? 100%

Percentage of people fooled and/or fucked over under COVID? 100%

Percentage of middle class & small business fucked by COVID? 100% sure that's a high number, this is a process so 100%.

Last edited:
As everyone with any common sense suspected, they were calling diagnosing the flu as Covid. CDC is asking the FDA to remove emergency use authorization for the PCR test because it can't differentiate between Covid and the flu -
In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

There must be a big concern about the revenue drop for flu vaccines. You sheep getting the picture yet?

But I've never been sick. So you just keep wearing your face diaper, and I'll keep laughing.

Forum List

Back