OMG The IRONY

Saddam Hussein uses chemical weapons Bush acts,, the left demonizes him.

Syria uses chemical weapons obummer threatens to act the left cheers.

in both cases both dick taters refuse to let the UN in.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

if obummer goes to war is he gonna blame BUSH?

Obama will not go to war. I predict he will do everything in his power to avoid it.
who is talking about going to war? Not the President and not Willow in her post that you replied to. :cuckoo:

You are saying Bush attacked Saddam for using chem weapons?
Unaware Bush warned Saddam against using chem weapons.

What years did this take place?

The left is cheering action against Syria? What actions have taken place?

:eusa_whistle:

They are cheering that the President is threatening Syria.

"They" who? Democracy Now, the anti war left? wtf do people consider "the left" :rofl:
note: this should be good

Obama will not go to war. I predict he will do everything in his power to avoid it.
who is talking about going to war? Not the President and not Willow in her post that you replied to. :cuckoo:
I am predicting that he will not do anything warlike, as in bomb Syria, unless it is a UN bombing.

Who is talking? The president said

"We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized,” the president said a year ago last week. “That would change my calculus. That would change my equation.”

IN essence he threatened military action with those words.

Of course, lefties like Dante will re-interpret those words and make them say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, so that the President of the US is a big pussy whose threats are nothing.

I am predicting that he will not do anything warlike, as in bomb Syria, unless it is a UN bombing.

"We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized,” the president said a year ago last week. “That would change my calculus. That would change my equation.”

Of course, lefties like Dante will re-interpret those words and make them say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, so that the President of the US is a big pussy whose threats are nothing.

Dante a leftie? :laugh2: omg, don't let the real lefties here see what you wrote, you'll lose whatever little credibilty you have.

President Obama has not threatened to go to 'war' nor has he threatened military action yet.

If you consider all military action 'war' you are a complete imbecille. There are military confrontations on borders all over the world, and no credible adult calls that going to war.

Get a life

Dante a leftie? :laugh2: omg, don't let the real lefties here see what you wrote, you'll lose whatever little credibilty you have.

President Obama has not threatened to go to 'war' nor has he threatened military action yet.

If you consider all military action 'war' you are a complete imbecille. There are military confrontations on borders all over the world, and no credible adult calls that going to war.

Get a life

Like I said, you would come and take his words and say that he was not threatening anything. Typical Obama lover.

As he should....we have had enough nation building

I agree. But from what he said, he made it clear that the use of chemical weapons was a red line for him. I call him a liar.

Oh, and [MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION], if I mistakenly called you a liberal, I apologize.

Last edited:
So Republicans now claim they invaded Iraq in retaliation for chemical attacks that happened 15 years earlier by an ally of Reagans

looks like willow was right. a dozen posts from the lunatic left here. all of them criticizing past actions by the right but not one condemming the same actions currently being deployed by their beloved left.

can you feel the irony?

Our current administration is doing something about the attacks

During the Iraq attacks that Willow is bragging about, Republicans not only looked the other way but helped them cover up

Way to go Reagan....can you FEEL the Irony?
but, but, that was a repub admin :rofl:
Saddam Hussein used Chemical Weapons when Reagan was President

OMG THE IRONY

Halabja poison gas attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks, Willow Tree is a bit slow, but very sure of her facts. They come from impeachable sources: Hannity, Limbaugh and Mark Levin.

"Where oh where has our wee-wittle-willow-twee gone, oh where, oh where can she be?" :lol:

Let us be kind. I like willow.

yeah. lets not beat up on her too bad for her fox/am radio- inspired thread. Lawd knows she's taken asswhoopin' after asswhoopin' for her fox/brown acid threads lately. :(

Last edited:

I agree. But from what he said, he made it clear that the use of chemical weapons was a red line for him. I call him a liar.

"Red line"..........hmmmm......"red line"

When/where have I heard him say that one before?

It must be a line in the sand because it keeps getting moved.

Not that I want another costly clusterfuck, but he really should DO something....boycott, embargo, no-fly zones, sanctions....something, anyway.
:cool:

That was my thought, I really believe there were WMD's in Iraq and I believe them to be in Syria.

The hypocritical left? Who knows what those nuts think.

Oh, and [MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION], if I mistakenly called you a liberal, I apologize.

Dante is a liberal, not a leftist. Most left shit and right shit are anathema to any true liberal

Dante is a liberal, not a leftist. Most left shit and right shit are anathema to any true liberal

Ok, I take it back.

Liberal, leftie, six of one, half dozen of another.

Forum List

Back