OMG The IRONY

Obama will not go to war. I predict he will do everything in his power to avoid it.
As he should....we have had enough nation building

I agree. But from what he said, he made it clear that the use of chemical weapons was a red line for him. I call him a liar.

Oh, and [MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION], if I mistakenly called you a liberal, I apologize.
If it acts, smells and talks like a liberal...it's a liberal.

Obama is going to fire some cruise missiles.

Bush put 400 thousand of our folks in Iran, created a great Sunni insurgency, nearly broke our economy, and . . .

Willow, you are entering dementia.

It s a lose lose situation in Syria

Whichever side eventually wins will be a nightmare for the region. The rebels will put in a government worse than Assad

Fire some missiles at critical targets and then let them kill themselves

Saddam Hussein uses chemical weapons Bush acts,, the left demonizes him.

Syria uses chemical weapons obummer threatens to act the left cheers.

in both cases both dick taters refuse to let the UN in.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

if obummer goes to war is he gonna blame BUSH?

when did saddam use chemical weapons?

when did bush act= invade?

so you better give obama 15 years to act.

Obama hunts down and kills terrorists wherever they may hide

Pussy Putin, the hero of conservatives everywhere protects a regime that uses chemical attacks against its own people
You misspelled "progressives".

Sorry pal

But Putin has become the poster child of our board conservatives. Never thought I would see them choose a communist over their own country

Sorry rightie, but I am conservative, and I have posted my disdain for Putin, I also don't like they way Putin stuck it to us, and all we have done is sit back and take it.

Sorry pal

But Putin has become the poster child of our board conservatives. Never thought I would see them choose a communist over their own country

Sorry rightie, but I am conservative, and I have posted my disdain for Putin, I also don't like they way Putin stuck it to us, and all we have done is sit back and take it.

You are a Conservative In Name Only

REAL Conservatives embrace Putin because he skowls at Obama and coddles traitors like Snowden

Here's an idea. Barry should have congress vote for us to go in, like the Iraq resolution Reps and Dems supported. Then, a few months into the slog, the Reps should start criticizing how it's being conducted and accusing Obama and everyone on his team of lying and just make up any old kind of b.s. to make them look bad.

Saddam Hussein uses chemical weapons Bush acts,, the left demonizes him.

Syria uses chemical weapons obummer threatens to act the left cheers.
in both cases both dick taters refuse to let the UN in.

if obummer goes to war is he gonna blame BUSH?
OMG the STUPIDITY!!!

Reagan's BFF uses the chemical weapons St Ronnie gave him, and 20 years later, after there are no more chemical weapons, Bush acts, for no good reason, after ordering the UN inspectors out of Iraq, and you think things are the same in Syria.

Putin hasn't bitch slapped anyone. Obama takes action, Putin poses for the cameras

Putin is a pussy

You might like this..:lol:

PUTIN VS OBAMA

Pussy Putin, the hero of conservatives everywhere protects a regime that uses chemical attacks against its own people
Just like Reagan. The Right see Putin as the New Reagan and worship Putin accordingly.

Reactionaries in America, particularly reactionary females, love Putin.

Sorry pal

why not? liberals did when they elected obama

Sorry pal

why not? liberals did when they elected obama

And yet, Communists hate Obama while Conservatives fawn all over them

russia hates China, China hates Russia. Communists hate competition. Why would you expect them to like obama? Besides, he is too easy to push around. He'll never gain their respect. If obama had been president in the 80's, when they took the Berlin wall down, they would have rebuilt it on the border of france

We knew Iraq had chemical weapons because we sold them to them

We know Syria has chemical weapons because we know that they were carried out of Iraq to Syria

We acted against Iraq and are poised to act against Syria

I can't help but wonder what this Admin would do if we knew the weaponized shit was on its way to Egypt

Forum List

Back