OMG The IRONY

Yurt, you clearly support Assad and his communist backers. The reactionaries are becoming so in the worst of ways.

cite something i said that "clearly" shows i support assad and his commie backers

Every posting in this thread for starters. Do you deny it? Invite everyone to read your comments on Assad, hmmm.

i have less than five posts in this thread and you can't find a single thing that "clearly" shows i support assad. you're a liar. what i have said is that NO ONE supports assad.

quite the opposite of "clearly" showing i support assad you fucking troll.

Only if you edited them. Yurt, you hooked yourself again.

Reactionaries like you oppose BHO because he is black and president, and you can't stand that.

Only if you edited them. Yurt, you hooked yourself again.

Reactionaries like you oppose BHO because he is black and president, and you can't stand that.

what post did i edit in this thread jake?

cite it or admit you lied.

your last sentence proves you're an rdean sock

I said "only if". Did you edit?

You out yourself all the time.

So easy to have fun with you, Young Yurt.

thanks for admitting i have not edited any post and that i never said a single thing that shows i support assad

you finally admitted you lied, good for you troll

Saddam Hussein uses chemical weapons Bush acts,, the left demonizes him.

Syria uses chemical weapons obummer threatens to act the left cheers.

in both cases both dick taters refuse to let the UN in.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

if obummer goes to war is he gonna blame BUSH?

thats not why we went back to war with Saddam...:cuckoo:

Yurt can't support his own claim, for starters. :lol:

Yurt is not a Republican, hasn't been for a year, but the reactionary plant who is getting paid to post here forgets what he writes most of them.

Nothing new.

Saddam Hussein uses chemical weapons Bush acts,, the left demonizes him.

Syria uses chemical weapons obummer threatens to act the left cheers.

in both cases both dick taters refuse to let the UN in.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

if obummer goes to war is he gonna blame BUSH?

Less than 500 have died of WMD in Syria. Saddam killed 500,000 of his own people with them. So, yes the irony is so think you would need a meat cleaver to cut it.

Putin hasn't bitch slapped anyone. Obama takes action, Putin poses for the cameras

Putin is a pussy

You might like this..:lol:

PUTIN VS OBAMA
Obama hunts down and kills terrorists wherever they may hide

Pussy Putin, the hero of conservatives everywhere protects a regime that uses chemical attacks against its own people

He hunts them down?

No he approves attacks and raids. Others much more competent hunt the terrorists down.

That said, Obama didn't order attacks on anyone in the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbolla, or Al Qaeda affiliates in Libya.

Well I never liked Kerry. Thought he was a bad choice for Sec of State.
I hope we leave it alone and let another country send their youth there.

It will be interesting. If we're stupid enough to engage in Syria we'll have to deal with the Russians.

well obama did tell putin he would have more flxibility once he was reelected.

Well apparently so did Putin. He has taken in Snowden, much to Zerobama's chagrin!

Don't forget that the UN authorized US Military intervention in Iraq to enforce about a hundred sanctions that Saddam Hussein ignored. Barry Hussein voted against it but congress approved the mission in Iraq. Today it seems that the UN is either silent or against intervention in Syria. Who do we bomb anyway? Some token poor schleps who happen to be in the way of a cruise missile? Where are the anti-war radicals who were so prominent during Bush's administration?

Don't forget that the UN authorized US Military intervention in Iraq to enforce about a hundred sanctions that Saddam Hussein ignored. Barry Hussein voted against it but congress approved the mission in Iraq. Today it seems that the UN is either silent or against intervention in Syria. Who do we bomb anyway? Some token poor schleps who happen to be in the way of a cruise missile? Where are the anti-war radicals who were so prominent during Bush's administration?

High on weed.

Forum List

Back