OMG The IRONY

hortysir, the question is not the sale but the use of the chemical weapons.

The admin did not act against Iraq when they were used.

So it was September of 88 that we knew, for sure, that Iraq gassed the Kurds.
Almost two years later we launched Desert Storm.

So, actually, Obama is pretty muvh on pace with Syria.
How long ago was it that anybody with a brain knew Syria used gas on its citizenry? Not this recent admission.

Here's a pretty good NYT article about the Kurd situation.
Doesn't read nowhere near as scathingly as some of the leftists around here are acting.

U.S. ASSERTS IRAQ USED POISON GAS AGAINST THE KURDS - New York Times

We "suspect" that some weapons were moved from Iraq into Syria shortly after vietraq (Iraq II- the "voluntary" & unpaid-for one) began. We won't know until a test can verify the chemical signature or an actual weapon is seized by the rebels and ID'd. Amiright?

How long ago was it that anybody with a brain knew Syria used gas on its citizenry? Not this recent admission.

Doesn't read nowhere near as scathingly as some of the leftists around here are acting.

if syria annexes lebanon, then you can compare the situation to the one leading to desert storm.

Invasion and occupation of Kuwait, not use of gas on civilians, is why the UN Coalition invaded Kuwait and did not invade Iraq.

What I find hilarious is you bringing up saddam Reagan and Chemical Weapons cuz there seems to be 1000's of stories about the exact same topic all added to google within the last day.

Push those talking points. Lolol.

looks like willow was right. a dozen posts from the lunatic left here. all of them criticizing past actions by the right but not one condemming the same actions currently being deployed by their beloved left.

can you feel the irony?

Our current administration is doing something about the attacks

During the Iraq attacks that Willow is bragging about, Republicans not only looked the other way but helped them cover up

Way to go Reagan....can you FEEL the Irony?

Wheres that pic of Raygun's defense secretary meeting w/ Saddam while selling him chem weapons? What was his name? :eusa_whistle:
handshake300.jpg

Rumsfeld / Hussein

The Coalition invaded Kuwait because SH had invaded Kuwait not because SH gassed his people two years earlier.

what I am gathering from the libs here is the next time a republican president helps overthrow a government, 3 to be exact, supplies terrorists, destablizes a region, it will be OK because Obama did it in the past.

The Coalition invaded Kuwait because SH had invaded Kuwait not because SH gassed his people two years earlier.

:eusa_eh:

So the point is, we'll need to effectively respond once Assad completely loses his marbles and Syria invades a neighboring country.

I like it.

No, we need to kill the bastard now without invading his country. If he goes dead, the Turks and French will move in.

:eusa_eh:

So the point is, we'll need to effectively respond once Assad completely loses his marbles and Syria invades a neighboring country.

I like it.

No, we need to kill the bastard now without invading his country. If he goes dead, the Turks and French will move in.

nice, the liberal supports the old policy of assassinating world leaders

What I am gathering here is that reactionaries support Assad and his communist backers.

What I am gathering here is that reactionaries support Assad and his communist backers.

more proof you're a troll

nothing of value, just bland "reactionaries" blah blah blah

no one supports assad, but you LIE and claim these fictitious reactionaries do

Yurt, you clearly support Assad and his communist backers. The reactionaries are becoming so in the worst of ways.

Forum List

Back