OMG! Trump calls White House Briefing a "Fake Source". No S**T! What is wrong with that guy!

Trump Falsely Says Times Made Up Source in Report on Korea Summit Meeting

WASHINGTON — President Trump falsely accused The New York Times on Saturday of making up a source in an article about North Korea, even though the source was in fact a senior White House official speaking to a large group of reporters in the White House briefing room.

--------------

Trump can't keep his lies straight.

USMB Republicans say people who point out Trump's craziness are fixated on Trump?

Maybe he's just crazy? Watching him is watching a failed reality show. Who talks about TV ratings when prisoners come back from North Korea?
And now he's even calling his own White House briefings "fake"?

And this is what USMB Republicans call a "great leader"?
He didn't get the nickname "Dotard" for being sharp.

Yea, he’s a real dumb ass….

A billionaire who defeated the entire

Liberal machine and all their lying media

along with all the snakes in the republican party…

Yep, that’s the liberal definition of a dumb ass…

Liberals think obongo is a genius and obongo

thinks there are 57 states…

obongo would have never been elected if not for Black privilege...
His only real success was thoroughly brainwashing people like you and he had help for that.

You need to pull your head out of your ass…..

In the Real World Trump is Making America Great Again.

If you're looking to the government of whoever is president to make you feel great again, then maybe you need to evaluate your own life's choices and think about where you may have gone wrong.

Plain to see you have a problem with reading….

And just for your info my life is Grand…..

The orange buffoon just CANNOT help himself with his lies and ignorance of what is really going on around him.......His WH staff must be looking at him as if he were the insane emperor Caligula.

As Trump's paranoia worsens, lets hope that overdosing on Big Macs prevails.

Bite your tongue, man!

Last thing we want or need is a president Pence!

Oh I'd take MP in a heartbeat - Sure, he'd do his damnedest to take us back to the 50s on women's/ LGBT issues, would try to put a Bible in every classroom and is nearly as annoying as Dotard ...

But he's less impulsive, doesn't send out a stupid tweet every 10 minutes, and would be less embarrassing and dangerous on the world stage.

Last edited:
The orange buffoon just CANNOT help himself with his lies and ignorance of what is really going on around him.......His WH staff must be looking at him as if he were the insane emperor Caligula.

But his support numbers keep going up. No matter what bullshit you loons spew.

According to Rasmussen he has been hovering between 45 and 49 for months now. How is that “going up?”

And Rasmussen has him consistently 5-10 points above everyone else.

Razzy is a throwaway

I ageee but i quote it on purpose because as long as Rasmussen supports the President, it’s the only poll they will listen to without screaming “look what the polls said before Election Day”. But even Rasmussen is not the Presidents friend

Oh GAWD that is priceless!

I just watched 911 Rudy interviewed by Dana Bash on State of the Union. That was funny too.

His brain is misfiring - stumble, bumble, dumb talking points, not actually answering questions, forgetting where he was, killing his own arguments and finishing with hysterical laughter.

Reminded me of Fire Marshall Bill! :lol:

If Pocahontas gets elected gov. Of Idaho I’m moving back to utah

WASHINGTON — President Trump falsely accused The New York Times on Saturday of making up a source in an article about North Korea, even though the source was in fact a senior White House official speaking to a large group of reporters in the White House briefing room.

--------------

USMB Republicans say people who point out Trump's craziness are fixated on Trump?

Maybe he's just crazy? Watching him is watching a failed reality show. Who talks about TV ratings when prisoners come back from North Korea?

Honestly, if it wasn't for people like you, I'd forget he's even on twitter.

None of us is paying attention to his twitter feed much, because all know he says crazy things there.

That is awesome.

--------------

His only real success was thoroughly brainwashing people like you and he had help for that.

Head safely clear of ass, tRump still fucking everything up.

Any other ideas?

1. How many skyscrapers do YOU own ?

2. How many US presidencies did YOU win ?
He owes so much money to other countries, it's difficult to know if he actually owns a single building.

If he released his tax returns, something every other president has done, we would know.
That's right, he did say he would release them, didn't he?

Still "under audit" so no can do :D

If Pocahontas gets elected gov. Of Idaho I’m moving back to utah

Oh hey ya that took me a minute. Paulette Jordan is awesome, easy on the eyes and not a fake Indian.

She has a shot - but if you wanna move back to MittensLand, who am I to stop ya? :)

Paulette-Jordan-600x600.jpg

Maybe the senior official was wrong. Maybe the Times interpreted his comments inaccurately. As long as democrats have Media Matters to depend on "we monitor (only) conservative speech 24/7" the screwball democrat base will continue to get their daily dose of hysteria.

--------------

Head safely clear of ass, tRump still fucking everything up.

Any other ideas?

Well you have taken the first step

to truth by pulling your head out

of your ass……

It seems you are still suffering from

oxygen deprivation.

Don’t lose hope…..

Soon you too will be a Trump Supporter.

"Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!" - President Trump

is he talking about Marc Caputo & Paul Manafort & Carter Page?

Maybe the senior official was wrong. Maybe the Times interpreted his comments inaccurately. As long as democrats have Media Matters to depend on "we monitor (only) conservative speech 24/7" the screwball democrat base will continue to get their daily dose of hysteria.
You're still holding water for an illegitimate president who without Putins help would still be ripping off honest people

"Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!" - President Trump

is he talking about Marc Caputo & Paul Manafort & Carter Page?
How many convictions??indictments ?? with more to come ,,, Is dotard JR next or maybe Kushner?

But his support numbers keep going up. No matter what bullshit you loons spew.

According to Rasmussen he has been hovering between 45 and 49 for months now. How is that “going up?”

And Rasmussen has him consistently 5-10 points above everyone else.

Razzy is a throwaway

I ageee but i quote it on purpose because as long as Rasmussen supports the President, it’s the only poll they will listen to without screaming “look what the polls said before Election Day”. But even Rasmussen is not the Presidents friend
Lol, Clinton nor Obama would've survived the constant negative reporting Trump gets. Yet you still cannot bring him down. Make America great again!

"... their reporting often requires the use of sources who want to remain anonymous."

Ergo, there is no proof that such sources in fact exist, other than their say-so.

There is no proof that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign but you believe it happened because Trump said so.

I believe the Washington Post. If they make a mistake, they correct the record. The President just lies some more.

Forum List

Back