On a hill far away...

Is it possible that God rules from a hill far away while another one rules from a hill in another place? Two seats of Authority on Earth? 1 as God's seat, the other as another of his appointed member's seat? Or how if there were 4 seats? 1 for the North, South, East and West. Or 5 for that matter? 4 on the perimeter of the Earth with God's seat in the middle...

They already made that movie. It's called "The Wizard Of Oz".

Is it possible that God rules from a hill far away while another one rules from a hill in another place? Two seats of Authority on Earth? 1 as God's seat, the other as another of his appointed member's seat? Or how if there were 4 seats? 1 for the North, South, East and West. Or 5 for that matter? 4 on the perimeter of the Earth with God's seat in the middle...

Your idea of a God is too small for my taste. I believe in a formless deity who is omnipresent, and is within us all as the stuff our immortal souls are made of. The God of my theology inhabits a higher plane of existence that interpenetrates the physical world, and exists at a far higher frequency of vibrations than physical atoms.
That would be the Deist / Philosophy "God".

The Old Testament God is a fiery bush.

The New Testament God is a voice from heaven.

Where did you get your ideas from?

I got my ideas of God from studying spiritualism and theosophy since the 1960's

Forum List

Back