On-again.

Wonky Pundit

USMB's Silent Snowden
Apr 30, 2011
Quisitive
Looks like I'm now a USMB Irregular.

For those who don't know, I'm most interested in talking about the issues here. If you don't like me, take it to the Flame Zone, because you'll be on ignore everywhere else.

Until I get busy with real life again......

Attachments

• $20 Red Maples of New Hampshire Center.jpg
    $20 Red Maples of New Hampshire Center.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 47
  • $1 Baby Stripe Bandana Colorful Quilt Top, 38x52.jpg
    $1 Baby Stripe Bandana Colorful Quilt Top, 38x52.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 46
  • $11 Storm At Sea Tall Ships Sky, Topsail Row 2.jpg
    $11 Storm At Sea Tall Ships Sky, Topsail Row 2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 46

For those who don't know, I'm most interested in talking about the issues here. If you don't like me, take it to the Flame Zone, because you'll be on ignore everywhere else.

Hmmmm...does this mean you are now a Zombie with an unreal life, or not busy with a Real Life?

Hmmmm...does this mean you are now a Zombie with an unreal life, or not busy with a Real Life?

Hard to tell: there are days when I feel like a zombie. Although at the moment, Real Life is not AS busy as it's been recently. :dunno:

I'm on again, too, Wonky Pundit. :D ( well I've been here but just had my reps restored today after 8 months of opting out. ) ( more info in siggie )

Welcome back.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8_jgiNqUc"][/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8_jgiNqUc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8_jgiNqUc[/ame]

Hi and welcome back from where ever you were. You sound interesting, can't wait to see you in action! :eusa_whistle:

I'm a bit irregular also, but I attribute that to being old. :D

Welcome back Wonky. Get snapping, eh?

I'm a bit irregular also, but I attribute that to being old. :D

Welcome back Wonky. Get snapping, eh?

I have one word of advice for you, then, Ropes:

"Ex-Lax."

Forum List

Back