On guns: "Do the right thing!"

If you knew what Constitutional Carry was you wouldn't have to ask such an ignorant question and would realize your 90% number is bullshit.
Dufus, we live in a constitutional carry state….You are a strange dude……AGW is a Chinese conspiracy and Trump won the election. Anything else you want to admit to being an imbecile about ?

Dufus, we live in a constitutional carry state….You are a strange dude……AGW is a Chinese conspiracy and Trump won the election. Anything else you want to admit to being an imbecile about ?
Whose this we you are talking about? I do not believe you understand what Constitutional Carry is.

You don’t have a clue do you. 90% of gun owners want universal background checks.

You've said that already. You said that 90% wanted universal background checks right before you said it was actually 94%. You said it was 94% before providing a link which didn't have the word "universal" in it.

You failed...

How much does that escape your little pea brain.

Says the mental giant who believes the reason fully automatic weapons aren't used in school shootings because of background checks...

All you know is, firearm ownership corresponds to being a criminal conspirator in spreading firearms.

Only idiots like you believe such nonsense.

Let me ask you: I'm going to be 60 in a month and two days. With the exception of three speeding tickets in almost 45 years, I've never been in trouble with the law. I've never sold a gun. I literally still have every firearm I've ever purchased or inherited. I reside well within the limits of the law. I'm a responsible gun owner. I'm trained in the safe and proper use of firearms.

How in God's name does that threaten you?

You are delusional . Intel is specific to the task fool. When it comes to surviving on the streets, your little pop gun won’t help you as much as a criminal’s survival skills.

Well, that's simply not true.

My Kimber Ultra Carry II (.45) proved your idiot opinion wrong...

This is a productive thread if users do not let it devolve into a food fight on personality.
Members are reminded to stay on topic and topical content require in each post, not just snark.

You don’t have a clue do you. 90% of gun owners want universal background checks. How much does that escape your little pea brain. All you know is, firearm ownership corresponds to being a criminal conspirator in spreading firearms. Nope…..
Like the Black Market will do background checks. :rolleyes-41:
Criminals will criminal 100% of the time. They don't need no stinkin' background checks.
The Universal background checks and red flag laws are just for the people you never would have to worry about.
Red Flag Laws are going to open up a big ass can of worms. I hope the Supreme Court will be up for the task.

Like the Black Market will do background checks. :rolleyes-41:
Criminals will criminal 100% of the time. They don't need no stinkin' background checks.
The Universal background checks and red flag laws are just for the people you never would have to worry about.
Red Flag Laws are going to open up a big ass can of worms. I hope the Supreme Court will be up for the task.
Gee, it won’t work ? Every country that has universal background checks, and even the states here, have on average less gun violence.
Btw, red flag laws work if they are part of the universal back ground check protocol.

Gee, it won’t work ? Every country that has universal background checks, and even the states here, have on average less gun violence.
Btw, red flag laws work if they are part of the universal back ground check protocol.
:rolleyes-41: The criminals don't care how many gun laws are on the books. What part of that is difficult to understand.
Red Flag laws are just letting politics muck up the Second Amendment. And, again has no effect on the criminal
and his ability to get the weapons. But, just ignore that again, okay?

Forum List

Back