On guns: "Do the right thing!"

Okay, prove it.

Show us your permit.

You and I both know you won't, but you said "Try me", so now it's time for you to put up or shut up...
That’s hilarious. I’m not proving myself to a bunch of psychos. We already know you guys Spearhead the distribution of firearms to criminals.

If you were actually smart you could tell a bunch things about my qualifications. It’s easy for me to detect when braggarts make bone head “expert” claims.

That’s hilarious. I’m not proving myself to a bunch of psychos.

HAHAHA! Cool, I won the bet!

I knew you couldn't provide it. You'd be more fun to talk to if you didn't lie so much...

We already know you guys Spearhead the distribution of firearms to criminals.

An ignorant statement, especially considering that you've already counted yourself mong us by stating that you do, in fact, carry.

My fucking god, you're stupid...

If you were actually smart you could tell a bunch things about my qualifications. It’s easy for me to detect when braggarts make bone head “expert” claims.

Kitten, you don't have any qualifications. I'm certainly smart enough to comprehend that! LOL!

HAHAHA! Cool, I won the bet!

I knew you couldn't provide it. You'd be more fun to talk to if you didn't lie so much...

An ignorant statement, especially considering that you've already counted yourself mong us by stating that you do, in fact, carry.

My fucking god, you're stupid...

Kitten, you don't have any qualifications. I'm certainly smart enough to comprehend that! LOL!
LOL ? Was that meant to be funny ?

You don’t have a clue do you. 90% of gun owners want universal background checks. How much does that escape your little pea brain. All you know is, firearm ownership corresponds to being a criminal conspirator in spreading firearms. Nope…..

LOL ? Was that meant to be funny ?

You dared me to challenge you.

"Try me." Remember that?

Well, I did, and you proved, ONCE AGAIN, that's you're a complete and utter failure. You're a failure at conversations, you're a failure at debating, you're a failure at life.

You wear failure like it's a sleek new pants suit that you're proud to show off...

You dared me to challenge you.

"Try me." Remember that?

Well, I did, and you proved, ONCE AGAIN, that's you're a complete and utter failure. You're a failure at conversations, you're a failure at debating, you're a failure at life.

You wear failure like it's a sleek new pants suit that you're proud to show off...
He's a troll

You don’t have a clue do you. 90% of gun owners want universal background checks. How much does that escape your little pea brain. All you know is, firearm ownership corresponds to being a criminal conspirator in spreading firearms. Nope…..
That's a lie 25 states are now constitutional carry.

The average criminal is smarter?
Is that why millions are in jail? DURR
You are delusional . Intel is specific to the task fool. When it comes to surviving on the streets, your little pop gun won’t help you as much as a criminal’s survival skills.

Forum List

Back