On guns: "Do the right thing!"

As a CCW holder, I can walk into Shooter's in Jacksonville tomorrow, buy ten handguns and walk out with them... tomorrow.
Dah, a CCW is a background check. Now you can take those ten handguns in Fla., and sell them to any breathing humanoid on the streets, at a gun show or anywhere in private sales. You guys are the problem. One gun a holic can put 10 guns on the street with ease.

Wow…..you forget the obvious. Every single manufactured firearm started as a legal sale. It’s you hoarders who are the conduit to criminals. Tell us, how many criminals trade full auto firearms and how often are they used ? Cat got your tongue.

Okay, so every gun started out as a legal sale? So what?

Even if universal background checks become law (which they won't), my conducting a background check on someone in no way guarantees that the person will purchase a firearm from me, and we don't have gun registration in Florida.

If there's no way to prove that someone bought a firearm from me, what good was done by conducting a background check?

Hilarious. I’ve been right and you’ve been wrong. That makes you a fool. Gun a holics think shooting a gun at the range is firearm training.

You've had your big, fat ass handed to you repeatedly by everyone in this thread.

And shooting at a range is an integral part of any comprehensive firearms training course. That you don't think it is speaks volumes about your unbridled ignorance...

Dah, a CCW is a background check.

Right.
I educated your ignorant ass on that fact some time ago...

Now you can take those ten handguns in Fla., and sell them to any breathing humanoid on the streets, at a gun show or anywhere in private sales.

Yes, yes I can, assuming that person can prove to me that he (or she) is of legal age to purchase a firearm. In Florida, that's where my responsibility would stop...

You guys are the problem. One gun a holic can put 10 guns on the street with ease.

The flaw in your reasoning (well, that idiocy you're trying to pass off as reasoning) is that you think that's what law-abiding gun owners intend to do. It's not. I've got a lot of guns, and I don't want to put any of them on the street. So, you see, I'm not your problem, dumbass, and neither are the millions of other law abiding gun owners in this country...

Right.
I educated your ignorant ass on that fact some time ago...

Yes, yes I can, assuming that person can prove to me that he (or she) is of legal age to purchase a firearm. In Florida, that's where my responsibility would stop...

The flaw in your reasoning (well, that idiocy you're trying to pass off as reasoning) is that you think that's what law-abiding gun owners intend to do. It's not. I've got a lot of guns, and I don't want to put any of them on the street. So, you see, I'm not your problem, dumbass, and neither are the millions of other law abiding gun owners in this country...
Keep babbling….it’s funny.

You've had your big, fat ass handed to you repeatedly by everyone in this thread.

And shooting at a range is an integral part of any comprehensive firearms training course. That you don't think it is speaks volumes about your unbridled ignorance...
Wow, range shooter. That should hold you in good stead the next time you’re attacked at the range.

So you admit, you just transferred a firearm to a criminal.

Wow, range shooter. That should hold you in good stead the next time you’re attacked at the range.
Hey, you stupid dumbfuck, I said it was PART of a comprehensive training course.

You're such an ignorant bitch it's almost funny...

Hey, you stupid dumbfuck, I said it was PART of a comprehensive training course.

You're such an ignorant bitch it's almost funny...
Comprehensive. Now there’s a loaded word.
Make sure you educate everyone that you’re more likely to get shot if you carry a gun.

Last edited:
You just admitted you could transfer firearms to anyone one you want. You’re making my point.

Yes, I could.

My point, which anyone who's not a complete fucking retard would grasp (clearly you're not in that group) is that law abiding citizens like me wouldn't do that. We're not suddenly going to become illegal arms dealers.

That's like worrying that if you give someone a book of matches they're going to be an arsonist...

Comprehensive. Now there’s a loaded word.
Make sure you educate everyone that you’re more likely to get shot if you carry a gun.

Someone else getting shot isn't my concern, unless I'm the person shooting them.

Get educated in the use of your weapon. Learn to use it safely and correctly. Be trained. Learn about the use of deadly force and the concept of escalation of force.

In short, be responsible and you stand less of a chance of being shot.

Aside from that, your links mean dick. You claimed a Quinnipiac poll showed that 98% of all Americans want universal background checks.

Thus far, you've proven to be a complete failure at backing up that statement...

Forum List

Back