On guns: "Do the right thing!"

ha ha.
You just make up shit don’t you. A person doesn’t have to have a criminal record to turn you in. He turns you in, gets a fat reward, you get a felony record. He doesn’t even have to be a buyer, just an observer.

Well, I doubt that's likely to happen. It would simply be too easy for me to turn around and say the customer offered to pay me a premium if I didn't run a background check. Now both are pretty well fucked.

But, again, I don't sell guns. It's stupid of you to continue acting as though I do.

As a CCW holder, I can walk into Shooter's in Jacksonville tomorrow, buy ten handguns and walk out with them... tomorrow.

That's not your fantasy world, that's the real world. That's not likely to change any time soon.

And you know what? Just for shits and giggles I think I might go there tomorrow and pick this up:

2022-06-13.jpg

It'll be about $900. but it's a sweet gun, and I know buying it will irk you.

Your insistence that universal background checks will solve gun violence is a fantasy. Numerous other things have been brought up and you ignore them. You're simply too stupid to have any meaningful conversation on how to adequately and viably address gun violence...

Well, I doubt that's likely to happen. It would simply be too easy for me to turn around and say the customer offered to pay me a premium if I didn't run a background check. Now both are pretty well fucked.

But, again, I don't sell guns. It's stupid of you to continue acting as though I do.

As a CCW holder, I can walk into Shooter's in Jacksonville tomorrow, buy ten handguns and walk out with them... tomorrow.

That's not your fantasy world, that's the real world. That's not likely to change any time soon.

And you know what? Just for shits and giggles I think I might go there tomorrow and pick this up:

View attachment 657557

It'll be about $900. but it's a sweet gun, and I know buying it will irk you.

Your insistence that universal background checks will solve gun violence is a fantasy. Numerous other things have been brought up and you ignore them. You're simply too stupid to have any meaningful conversation on how to adequately and viably address gun violence...
That’s hilarious. You don’t avoid a felony by acting stupid. You commit the crime, you do the time. And you can now add conspiracy to the charge. You can doubt whatever want. But if you risk committing a federal felony by turning over a firearm to some dufus on the street without requiring a BGC. It’s no different from voting Fraud. It’s a federal crime and very few do it. And we have the evidence it works.

Last edited:
No, idiot, YOU brought it up as I proved. Face it you got nailed and now you do what is typical of liars….lie again.
Prove it. You can’t even post full quote. Grunts and groans. Maybe someday one of you will make a full statement.

That’s hilarious. You don’t avoid a felony by acting stupid. You commit the crime, you do the time. And you can now add conspiracy to the charge. You can doubt whatever want. But if you risk committing a federal felony by turning over a firearm to some dufus on the street without requiring a BGC. It’s no different from voting Fraud. It’s a federal crime and very few do it. And we have the evidence it works.

Look, you're stupid enough to believe that instituting universal background checks will solve the problem of gun violence.

You're literally the only person on the planet who believes that, simply because no one else could possibly be as stupid as you've proven yourself to be.

So, since that's the only thing you believe needs to be addressed, and since you're absolutely unwilling to compromise on anything regarding it, you're just pissing into the wind at this point. No one gives a fuck what you have to say. At this point, we're all just making fun of you; the little retard sitting in the corner bleating away like Rainman...

Your insistence that universal background checks will solve gun violence is a fantasy.
It absolutely solves gun problems. It just depends upon how “universal” you want it to be. Can you tell me how many gun crimes were committed with machine guns since we had universal background checks with them ? I doubt you can.

You're literally the only person on the planet who believes that, simply because no one else could possibly be as stupid as you've proven yourself to be.
Hilarious. next you’ll claim I’m the only person on the planet that believes in AGW. It’s you who are in the minority family of idiots.

Look, you're stupid enough to believe that instituting universal background checks will solve the problem of gun violence.

So, since that's the only thing you believe needs to be addressed, and since you're absolutely unwilling to compromise on anything regarding it, you're just pissing into the wind at this point. No one gives a fuck what you have to say. At this point, we're all just making fun of you; the little retard sitting in the corner bleating away like Rainman...
“A survey found that more than90% of Americans supported universal background checks, and that, on average, Americans thought they would be more effective than any other gun policy.

It absolutely solves gun problems. It just depends upon how “universal” you want it to be.

How does it address a criminal who willingly sells guns to a criminal buyer?

How does it address someone who steals a firearm?

How does it address someone who might be disgruntled at work, but has kept his angst to himself, but is on the hairy edge emotionally?

It doesn't.

The thing that will stem gun crime are punishments which border on the inhumane for crimes committed with guns...

Can you tell me how many gun crimes were committed with machine guns since we had universal background checks with them ? I doubt you can.

I can't tell you, but you don't know, either...

Hilarious. next you’ll claim I’m the only person on the planet that believes in AGW. It’s you who are in the minority family of idiots.

Well, the two aren't even mildly related. I'll allow that you know all about AGW.

It's clear that you know dick about guns...

“A survey found that more than90% of Americans supported universal background checks, and that, on average, Americans thought they would be more effective than any other gun policy.

Can you cite that survey, please?

Thanks so much...

Wow…..you forget the obvious. Every single manufactured firearm started as a legal sale. It’s you hoarders who are the conduit to criminals. Tell us, how many criminals trade full auto firearms and how often are they used ? Cat got your tongue.

How does it address a criminal who willingly sells guns to a criminal buyer?

How does it address someone who might be disgruntled at work, but has kept his angst to himself, but is on the hairy edge emotionally?

It doesn't.

The thing that will stem gun crime are punishments which border on the inhumane for crimes committed with guns...

I can't tell you, but you don't know, either...
Really, you can’t search ?

Forum List

Back