On Hillary's Health...She's an old lady.

Hillary Clinton will be the second oldest president ever elected, still younger than Reagan when he was elected, also younger than Trump, maybe because of the fake wig and the spray tan Republicans aren't aware he's 70 years old

Hillary Clinton will be the second oldest president ever elected, still younger than Reagan when he was elected, also younger than Trump, maybe because of the fake wig and the spray tan Republicans aren't aware he's 70 years old
and the importance there is???

at 63.....i still have stamina ...her health is a concern with her vp choice....both of the candidates are old folks....and look at how a president ages in office.....i would not have that type of stamina to be up for long hours...etc...it is true that as we age...we slow down...simple as that...yet we borged fucking cheney out..and he is still alive....

The whole focus on her health is really ignorant. She can be nailed on her policies. You couldn't ask for a better slam dunk on her crap. It's like a never ending gift. Given the opportunity not to lie, people just can't help themselves.

okay lets be honest.....i am 63....slowing down is an issue...i can tell the difference in the last year but then again i have health issues....diabetic with bladder cancer....i think the first is a major factor...the 2nd is just a hassle when i do the scope and chemo lights...have you ever met a person of their age that did not have health issues.....either your body goes or your mind...another cruel trick of nature but few are gonna have sound bodies and sound minds...i still think and this is with my fucking harvard medical degree eh? that she has anxiety attacks....which when you are in the middle of them....its a total meltdown...and she seems to have vertigo...hell i can still get up stairs with just a handrail...

dems made age and healtha big issue with McCain, who is still alive and about to be re-elected

but the worm has turned and they are all bent outta shape and saying it doesn't matter now.

now

I don't remember Obama's campaign making McCain's health an issue. Donald's problem is that he doesn't know when to separate his talking points from what he reads on internet blogs.
and thats republicans problems they can't distinguish rhetoric from reality ... some right wing whack job tells you she has brain damage and your republican base buys it ... why??? like you, they never made it out of JR high too
you were the douches claiming mccain couldn't be Pres b/c the the harm to him duing his POW years.

seriously, keep your bullshit straight, and go pound the erasers for the teacher.

dems made age and healtha big issue with McCain, who is still alive and about to be re-elected

but the worm has turned and they are all bent outta shape and saying it doesn't matter now.

now

I don't remember Obama's campaign making McCain's health an issue. Donald's problem is that he doesn't know when to separate his talking points from what he reads on internet blogs.
and thats republicans problems they can't distinguish rhetoric from reality ... some right wing whack job tells you she has brain damage and your republican base buys it ... why??? like you, they never made it out of JR high too
you were the douches claiming mccain couldn't be Pres b/c the the harm to him duing his POW years.

seriously, keep your bullshit straight, and go pound the erasers for the teacher.

You don't get that when it's the "rabble" doing it, it's different than when it is the candidate themselves doing it? Nobody from the Obama campaign ever said a damn thing about McCain's health. Yes, idiots on message boards did, because that's what they do, but the candidate running for president isn't supposed to be like idiots on a message board.

Crooked Hillary is the most crooked, corrupt politician in world history who has severe medical issues that would disqualify her from any army bootcamp and retarded douchebag democrats think that is cool. WTF? Folks, there really are mentally ill individuals not locked up in the USA. Generally speaking they are democrats. Fucking bizarre. Combination of low information and emotional brainwashing.

The whole focus on her health is really ignorant. She can be nailed on her policies. You couldn't ask for a better slam dunk on her crap. It's like a never ending gift. Given the opportunity not to lie, people just can't help themselves.

It has to do with being truthful, its another of her cover ups and lies when she refuses to discuss her medical issues.

I have asked for a complete current medical evaluation of both candidates by an unbiased medical team. send them both to Mayo clinic for a two day complete evaluation and publish the reports.

Do you dems agree of disagree with that? if you disagree, why?

now

You don't get that when it's the "rabble" doing it, it's different than when it is the candidate themselves doing it? Nobody from the Obama campaign ever said a damn thing about McCain's health. Yes, idiots on message boards did, because that's what they do, but the candidate running for president isn't supposed to be like idiots on a message board.
you just called yourself an idiot.

And there's no difference, it's just some tiny point leftist are jumping up and down on.

she's sickly and it shows

Crooked Hillary is the most crooked, corrupt politician in world history who has severe medical issues that would disqualify her from any army bootcamp and retarded douchebag democrats think that is cool. WTF? Folks, there really are mentally ill individuals not locked up in the USA. Generally speaking they are democrats. Fucking bizarre. Combination of low information and emotional brainwashing.

The topic is Hillary's health.

Interesting that you go on an off-topic rant now that the topic has been debunked.

now

you just called yourself an idiot.

And there's no difference, it's just some tiny point leftist are jumping up and down on.

she's sickly and it shows

Really? You can link to me saying anything about McCain's health?

Forum List

Back